Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Loc: NY
Fahrenheit 9-11 is textbook disinfo
    #2887626 - 07/13/04 11:15 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Fahrenheit 9-11 is textbook disinfo by Ellis Wyatt, June 27, 2004

The movie is one big heaping helping of grade-A fertilizer.

As most know, Moore focuses on the business links between Bush and Saudi Arabia, Carlyle and the Bin Laden family. He accurately assesses several aspects of the Afghanistan/Unocal pipeline deal. Nothing he said regarding this was false, per se. However, Mr. Moore unequivocally states that "the HijackersPatsies were mostly Saudi. He states that "Al Qaeda" perpetrated the events.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Simple Sept11Physics will show:

The Building7Collapse and the TwinTowers were controlled demolitions.
No Boeing hit in the PentagonAttack.
Michael Moore makes no mention of these obvious facts, while toeing the official line that hijackers with boxcutters were responsible, even though they are HijackersAliveAndWell and couldn't fly planes. This is beyond duplicitous, it is an outright lie of omission. What analysis of the events of that day could be considered true while maintaining this absurd conspiracy theory that MuslimsSuspendPhysics to do what is physically impossible?

Why would he completely overlook the superior research of the many scientists on the web? Does Mr. Moore have such a low evaluation of you that he thinks his cut-and-splice pokes at the very loathsome GWB would make you forget that physics and chemistry completely refute the "hijackers" conspiracy theory? Does Moore believe that exploiting the victims' families for profit is the same as defending their interests?

Let's be completely honest for a moment, shall we? Fahrenheit 9-11 attempts to blame Bush, BinLaden, and Saudi Arabia for everything that happened that day, and completely omits vast evidence that refutes the claim:

There is no mention of: dancing Israelis, the Odigo warnings, the AirForceStanddown, or the impossible Sept11PhysicsCellPhones.
He fails to mention that FEMA's reason gave for the Building7Collapse was "we don't know why it fell".
He omits that the FBI has said it has no evidence that the hijackers are who they are alleged to be, or their astoundingly patsy-like behaviour leading up to September 11th.
He references the OkcBombing without noting the bombs in the basement that Mc Veigh had no opportunity to install, or why the BATF were not in their offices that morning, or Martin Keating's book "The Final Jihad".
He references the FirstWTCBombing without mentioning that ExperiencedSkeptics know that the FBI provided the explosives.
He makes no mention of the CIA opium trafficking connection with the Taliban and Afghanistan.
He omits all of the other reasons that show 9/11 was an InsideJob.
Why is Mr. Moore only telling one tiny slice of the story?

Because he is a shill, that's why. His purpose is to convince you that the corruption of our government begins and ends with the Bush family and friends. His job is to co-opt the opposition, to make you think you have all the facts because you sat through a single movie, to lead you away from the simple truth that Bush couldn't have pulled off what really happened without massive, organized complicity from thousands of players. Players like Mr. Moore, who is profitting massively from what is clearly a piece of disinformation. Players like John Kerry, Kathrine Harris, Dan Rather, and George Tenet. Moore clearly thinks that we have short memories!

Also worth noting are several scenes from the film that, when looked at side by side, created in me the impression that Mr. Moore has full support from the real perpe-traitors. In the beginning of the film we are shown comments from the floor of the Senate where Al Gore is presiding over the certification of Bush's victory. Several Representatives (all black) seek to formally object to the certification, but fail because not a single Senator will sign on. Not a single Senator stood up to defend the sanctity of the voting process. ...

Mr. Moore's job is to provide yet another patsy to hang the blame on. That the patsy is "the most powerful man in the world" only shows that the American President is really quite expendable. What possible forces could be at play to explain this?

Apparently, the "rabbit hole" goes much deeper than Mr. Moore is willing to discuss.

From Holmgren,Gerard:

Some will argue that by compromising the truth enough to stay mainstream, that Moore is popularizing the cracking open of the first layer of the official story, which will open the floodgates for more truth to follow, and this is more useful than duplicating the efforts of those who are telling the full truth and staying marginalized as a result.

I reject this argument. This is why. If Moore was simply promoting "They Let it Happen on Purpose" (LIHOP) version 1, that is, the state of evidence for government complicity which was cutting edge in about Dec. 2001, then I could accept this argument. I still would disagree with the strategy, but I could accept that one might make such a decision in good faith and that for all we know , it might be a wise judgment.

But if this was Moore's strategy, then his prime pieces of 9/11 evidence should have been the AirForceStanddown, the PriorKnowledge, questions over why the TwinTowers debris was rushed away for recycling, how the administration could have had no idea that the attack was coming but named BinLaden within a few hours, why, if If OBL's guilt was so certain no formal charges have been laid, and no extradition order was sought, and why no inquiry into airport security - how did the HijackersPatsies get aboard ? So that's what his position should have been.

There should have been a detailed expose of the Langley scramble lies, the Andrews fighters lies, Myers going on with a routine meeting with Cleland all through the attacks, an explanation of routine intercept procedures etc.

This would represent LIHOP 1, the early evidence, which has now been superceded by such issues as the proof of controlled demolition, no hijackers and the fake plane crashes.

But Moore has skipped straight to LIHOP2 - which is fast becoming the official line: TheSaudisDidIt and Bush is covering up for his Saudi mates. Official story #1 is now too damaged and has finally run out of steam. But it achieved its task in providing the justification for the War of Terror #1. LIHOP 2/official story 2 - which are fast becoming merged as the same thing, are the launching pad for "War of Terror" #2, something from which Bush will be removed because he's served his purpose, and Kerry will be the new puppet.

Thus the fresh new lies of Moore are now more dangerous than the tired old lies of Bush. If Moore would simply promote LIHOP1 and do a good job of it, then while I would disagree with the strategy, I would respect someone's decision to make that judgment. But LIHOP 2 - TheSaudisDidIt, thus promoting "War of Terror" #2 - get the real terrorists now - must be opposed with the same vigour as the original official story.

A closing observation. We, the genuine investigators have slaved away for years, not taking a cent in most cases, often losing money from taking time off work to do what we do - to bring forward the best quality evidence we can.

Moore then rides our coat-tails , making a personal fortune by stealing our work, which would bad enough even if he was presenting it accurately, but then distorts it, through careful editing, into something which will promote exactly what we've been working so hard to try to head off.

Can you say "scumbag"?

URL : http://www.911review.org/Wiki//Fahrenheit911Disinfo.shtml

--------------------
[url=http://kratom.tcotu.net Low Priced, High Quality Kratom[/url]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Fahrenheit 9-11 is textbook disinfo [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2887881 - 07/14/04 12:52 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

My thoughts exactly.

It's also a pretty sad state of affairs when people are so uninterested in these things that they actually have to go watch a movie to learn about it. Another example of how people will believe anything, just because it was on the news, or in this case, a documentary.

Offlinevoice
label me
Loc: AZ
Re: Fahrenheit 9-11 is textbook disinfo [Re: ]
    #2888019 - 07/14/04 01:37 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Very nicely articulated. I have to admit, after I saw the movie, I was very very disappointed. Some called it blistering, I called it MILD. What he chose to focus on - while true stuff - is nothing compared to what he could have put together. I'm not sure I would call it disinformation, I think it's bringing a lot of heads out of the sand (and in some cases CEMENT), and people will start reading for themselves (something we should have all been doing all along). If not, then I guess we're all fucked. Awareness is our only weapon at this point.

But I will agree 100% that it was not even the tip of the iceberg, and I was disappointed when I left the theatre. But I do like the commotion the movie has caused. The only problem is that Kerry is not the answer. It occured to me the other day that this administration probably knew they would never be re-elected. Nobody can blatantly pull this crap and get away with it. Then it occured to me that, well, Dick Cheney & Co's work is DONE. Haliburton is IN IRAQ. If Kerry gets in (and he willl if votes are counted), is he going to kick Halliburton out? Probably not.

Then it occured to me how bizzare it was to learn that Kerry won the Iowa caucus. Just sort of snuck up there. A skull & bones guy.

yessir, I think were fucked.

--------------------
beliefs are substitutes for knowledge

www.voistradaumus.com

OfflineAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Fahrenheit 9-11 is textbook disinfo [Re: voice]
    #2888265 - 07/14/04 02:59 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i thought it was mild too and missed allot of good points, it was way too much of a left wing movie just crushing the right when i think they need to crush them both. but just like ill still vote for kerry to get bush out, ill still promote a movie i dont enjoy that much to get him out too

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Fahrenheit 9-11 is textbook disinfo [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2888303 - 07/14/04 03:20 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

also though, the guy must be smart enough to know that if he took it to far, if he showed the full story, the movie would never get shown and hed probably get shot.

When dealing with a population as deep in the lies as the american citizens, you gots ta take baby steps.

Personally i think its a hell of a lot better than nothing, and if its enough to keep bush from re election, that makes him a hero in my book.

OfflineAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Fahrenheit 9-11 is textbook disinfo [Re: Moonshoe]
    #2888363 - 07/14/04 04:06 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
also though, the guy must be smart enough to know that if he took it to far, if he showed the full story, the movie would never get shown and hed probably get shot.

When dealing with a population as deep in the lies as the american citizens, you gots ta take baby steps.

Personally i think its a hell of a lot better than nothing, and if its enough to keep bush from re election, that makes him a hero in my book.

i agree

--------------------

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Fahrenheit 9-11 is textbook disinfo [Re: Moonshoe]
    #2888927 - 07/14/04 11:07 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Right said!

--------------------
To old for this place

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion