Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: L'ville
Trip Memory Box
    #2882959 - 07/12/04 06:46 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Does anyone else keep a trip memory box, or anything of the like? (I'm assuming alot of people do... but I might be the only one.) What I mean is a box that keeps all your trip journals/drawings/stories, as well as little things that you found incredibly amusing or fun, or other special momentos? What kind of things do you have in there that remind you of good times?

I'm asking cause I just added another bizarre little item to mine, a wadded up empty gum wrapper  :nut:
Last night a few friends and I were tripping here in my apartment, and someone started a war... by launching the gum wrapper. Everytime it would get thrown, it'd bounce off the person and roll of into some hidden part of the room, and after a few minutes of searching, we'd give up on it again. But it would never fail to turn back up again eventually through the night only to be launched at another unsuspecting victim. 
Some other odd things I have in there are a fake rose petal, a burger king kids crown hat thingy, and an odd shaped rock that I originally thought was a fossilized bullet which almost sent me into a bad trip... (yeah, I was tripping really hard that night)

It's always fun to pull the items out, while you are sober and on later trips to remind yourself of all the fun times you've had.

Any and all references to growing are completely facticious, all pictures shown unless specifically stated are stock photographs found via google image search.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
clever title

Re: Trip Memory Box [Re: Reject]
    #2884012 - 07/12/04 11:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

nah not me, just my memory :smile:, I played a certain mp3 while on dxm, several months later I listened to the mp3 while sober and it brought back nice memories and feelings directly associated with that previous experience, felt really nice

Loc: Louisville,Ky
    #2884196 - 07/13/04 12:15 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i keep a notebook that i always have when im tripping. It contains drwings and writings from all my past trips.

"What's the trouble?"
"Well, all this white stuff on my sleeve is LSD."

Unusual suspect

#2884217 - 07/13/04 12:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If I start tripping regularly I'll definatelely keep a notebook. It'll be good food for my (sober) scientific mind.

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience