Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
yeah i let my pets trip
    #2882914 - 07/12/04 06:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

this is kind of a reply to the other pet tripping thread, but its also different, and that one is ridiculously huge now.

Personally, i would never feed my cat, who i love so very much, any human drugs, for fear of unknowingly doing it harm, nor do i blow smoke on them, which is bound to hurt their lungs.

However, i find tripping with pets to be one of the most fun and rewarding things you can do with them, at least with my cat it is.

I have many ways i get my cat high and he loves them all, and there all totally safe for your pet. So, if you all want to see your pets high, try these:

1. Catnip: this stuff is kitty heaven, kitty crack, they love it. When i go to my room to get high my cat follows me cuz he knows ill give him some catnip and then pet him. I lay out little kitty lines for him and he huffs them up like a crazy cat. then he rolls around on the floor like a maniac, his pupils dilate and he starts purring furiously. Then he comes and jumps on me and purs and rubs me with his head. Its awesome and safe for him.

2. contact highs: ive noticed when i do shrooms my cat trips hard with me . Some people are skeptical but i swear by it. Ive never seen my cat act like he does when i trip with him. He purs like a maniac for no reason, and he comes up and sniffs all over me, like hes trying to locate a scent. He especially sniffs my armpits, or else he climbs on my chest and sniffs the air i breathe out. He seriously goes whacky, purrs like nuts and just acts way more playfull and stuff. I think he smells my sweat because the mushrooms are coming out there more or something.

Even cooler, when i realized he was loving it i tried cupping my hands and filling them with 'happy mushroom vibes' than holding it out to him. He came and took big huffs of my hand and acted even wierder. My older other cat does this too, and the only time ive seen the two of them sit with me happily together withoug fighting is when i trip, and then they just sit side by side purring, which is unprecedented.

3. Weed! : Whenever i smoke weed with my cat i open the bag and hold it out to him. He loves to sniff it vigourously and bat around the bag. It seems to have an effect kind of like catnip, and its even better if you bust up all the weed first to release more odour.

eeek... once i did this with cocaine laced weeed by accident and he tripped really hard, he like passed out and twitched in his sleep and purred like nuts and one of his eyes was rolling in a different direction than the other.

sorry ruffles... wont happen again

anyways, i thought this warants a new thread cuz its about safe, fun ways to get your cats high rather than the ethics of feeding animals drugs. I assume some of these would work for other pets too, but i just dont know.

Also, i think this should stay in trip tips and not be moved to OTD because tripping with your cat is like the funnest trip toy ever, you know? its totally awesome to see your best freind in the animal world groovin on the same vibes as you, and its almost gauranteed to help with bad trips having a fuzzy friend with you.

Oh yeah, cats love dogwood to0 (funny eh?)

P.S. dont feed your pets drugs. There super happy anyways you know? i just dont think they need that, i mean fucking just pet them and theyll be in heaven, so why risk there health?

just my oppinion

peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: yeah i let my pets trip [Re: Moonshoe]
    #2883943 - 07/12/04 11:08 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

When I first started smoking weed, my friend and I would build a fire out on his country acreage and puff away. Since the first time and every single time since when we would build the fire and spark the first joint a little orange cat ( not a kitten, or adolecent, but just a small cat) would show up and sit inbetween us and hang around for about 2 joints and then leave.

This was not my friends cat, and we never found out who's it was or if it was a a stray but it was quite neat to see.

--------------------

OfflineSlackerKM
Unusual suspect

#2884238 - 07/13/04 12:26 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

A great post Moonshoe. You're right about the catnip, my cats go crazy once they smell it. Dogs are good and all, but I find cats to be more "intellectual" and better to just chill with.

--------------------

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2884579 - 07/13/04 02:12 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Nice post! My cat loves catnip too, and once when I was tripping on acid, my dog was with me and I could understand what it was like to be him. :smile:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
Re: yeah i let my pets trip [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2884655 - 07/13/04 02:57 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i agree, i have found cats to be more "intelegant" then most dogs
but then again it depends on the animal

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2885522 - 07/13/04 12:31 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I notice that when I trip and my dog is around me, he watches me intently. I mean he won't take his eyes off of me. When I leave the room he follows and still remains very watchful of me. I get the feeling that he's looking at me and thinking "I know you're tripping balls!" It's pretty wierd. It's not definatly not one of his normal behaviors.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: yeah i let my pets trip [Re: djd586]
    #2887870 - 07/14/04 12:46 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

it's not so much that i think cats are more intelligent (although i do think that) but that their personalities seem alot more complex and developed to me. The differances between the personalities of two different cats seem alot more extreme than the differances between two dogs, at least to me.

For example, i dont know of any dogs that dont like to be pet, or chase a ball, but some cats are extremely affectionate while others are disdainfull and aloof, like one purrs like mad and rubs all over you and the other one is like 'how dare you soil my fur manling!'

or, one of my cats will gladly stick his head in the toilet and gulp some water down, the other will climb up on the rim and daintily dip in her paw, lick it off, dip it in, lick it off.

Or my cat fuggles, if he sees food, he devours it like an animal. If my other cat, misery, is given a morsal of food, she will ignore it haughtily until your not looking, than eat it, like 'hah.. what do i care about your stupid meat? i dont need your patronage!'

anyways these unique and complex personalities definetly make me enjoy cats more, but dogs are great too

OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Loc: Smyrna
    #2888659 - 07/14/04 07:02 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Dogs are pets but cats are still wild animals that lives with us. We couldn't own a cat. It chooses to live with us. But we can buy and own any dog. It never leaves us. When cat wants to go, it just go :=)

Cats have freedom in their hearth. That's why i live with cats for 20 years :=)

But living thing is a living thing.None of them is better than another. :=)

--------------------
"Come, come again, whoever you are, come!
Heathen, fire worshipper or idolatrous, come!
Come even if you broke your penitence a hundred times,
Ours is the portal of hope, come as you are."

Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi - Alternative spellings: Mawlana, or Mowlana, and Jalal Al-Din, or Jalaluddin
The great Anatolian philosopher, poet and the father of the Mevlevi sect.

OfflineBonez420
8=======8

Loc: out of my element
Re: yeah i let my pets trip [Re: djd586]
    #2888735 - 07/14/04 08:32 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

djd586 said:
I notice that when I trip and my dog is around me, he watches me intently. I mean he won't take his eyes off of me. When I leave the room he follows and still remains very watchful of me. I get the feeling that he's looking at me and thinking "I know you're tripping balls!" It's pretty wierd. It's not definatly not one of his normal behaviors.

Whenever my best friend and I tripped once, his dog acted really scared of us all night and wouldn't let us pet him. It was kind of discomforting.

--------------------
"Many times I've lied - Many times I've listened,
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know."
-Led Zeppelin (Over the Hills and Far Away)

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: yeah i let my pets trip [Re: Bonez420]
    #2888771 - 07/14/04 09:15 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well, animals can sense things.. We will never know what..

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience