Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: NordVPN NordVPN   PureVPN PureVPN

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
mp3:The Go! Team - The Power Is On
    #2878209 - 07/11/04 03:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I just came across this mp3 posted on a music blog and thought it was worth linking\mentioning.  It reminds me of Birthday Cake by Cibo Matto.

The blog doesn't like direct linking so if you follow this link you can find it under the '7.9.2004' entry.  It's hard to describe, it's very intense.  Huge (almost military) beats, cheesy 60's themed orchestral blasts  and shouty women combined into something that would seem perfect on a Powerpuff Girls soundtrack.  As it mentions on the blog, it's hard not to imagine some kind of music (or flash) video involving marching and Hello Kitty backing this up.

The track is taken from their Vinyl single.  I checked out some of their other stuff and was really impressed (Junior Kickstart is a favourite). :thumbup:

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: NordVPN NordVPN   PureVPN PureVPN

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media