Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Smoking datura flowers [Re: antistraight]
    #14925543 - 08/15/11 11:35 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Having completely forgotten about how my food was prepared, I went from seeing jetblack cloudcover swirling over the neighborhood on a sunny day to the brink of coma. 

There's something to be said for setting, if you don't want to be screwed with, but a dissociative disintegrates the connection between real events and their perceived significance.

While your body may experience all sorts of things, this has no inherent meaning, from a stance of abject detachment.

If you were literally being run over by a steamroller, it would not matter to you, while under the influence of this drug.

Placebo, no. :facepalm: Please don't tell people that it is. (Now referring to another person, who posted before me.) This plant will disable key portions of the nervous system, such as those which keep eyeballs moistened and diaphragms going through the motion of breathing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Doors Are Open
Stranger
Re: Smoking datura flowers [Re: creten]
    #18783210 - 08/31/13 09:42 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Hey there mates,

I am absolutely new and pleasantly intrigued by this insight into mdeicinal hallucinogens. I have acquired Datura Stramosium seeds and leaves and I was wondering if it might be absolutely risk free to smoke leaves and have tea from the seed extract. I have been into grass regularly since a decade or close.Based on the above and the fact I have survived some major drug marathons, do you suggest its okay to smoke them without any side effects.I am asking you because you have written you smoke it everyday almost and I can see you are writing sense.

Just to let you guys know I am in India.

Cheers!!

OfflineThe Doors Are Open
Stranger
Re: Smoking datura flowers [Re: Aneglakya]
    #18783251 - 08/31/13 09:54 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Hey there,

your post has been very insightful. I was planning smoking some Stratosium leaves or maybe a seed extract tea but then seeing so much negativity regarding Datura makes me wary. I have observed how you respect the high and have advised never to overdo it just for kicks.So I was in doubts whether at all I should try it even once.

I am in deep temptation because according to mythology, Shiva used to smoke Datura nd go on such meditations which actually resulted in his sould being tarnsformed to the abode of gods. It is said that he had once lost all to a dice game to his wife and disappointed he took refige beside a Datura plant and after smoking it his disappointment was enhanced that it caused onset of disasters, natural disasters and so he was again taken back by his wife. Although this all myth, Shiva was a mortal once and his transcend to a God was attributed to Datura.

Being from India and being well read and having a respectable balance of science and myth, I am finding it to difficult to resist. Kindly suggest.

Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
Re: Smoking datura flowers [Re: The Doors Are Open] * 1
    #18783383 - 08/31/13 10:34 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

This thread is over 4 years old and I doubt you'll get a response from the person you addressed seeing as they're banned.

In all truthfulness, you should not even contemplate what you're thinking until you've read more about datura. Don't believe your myths, they're called myths for a reason.

Start your research by clicking on the link>>here

--------------------

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: Smoking datura flowers [Re: karode13]
    #18783801 - 09/01/13 01:09 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

To work with Datura you have to be okay with the dark.
I wouldn't ever advise anyone to do it, but some will regardless.
Have someone experienced watching over you for your safety.

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Invisiblenaum
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking datura flowers [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #18785315 - 09/01/13 01:28 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Smoking from all accounts is "safer" than ingestion, but as was stated above please tread lightly as Datura is not a genus to mess around with--I am speaking from personal experience. If you insist, as with anything, do your research, know your drug, and start with low doses and work up.

--------------------
Let's upgrade our security practices and move toward client-side PGP for encrypted PMs.
My Public PGP Key: hxxps://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24002249#24002249

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale