Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedonvliet
beyond reality

dancing on psychedelic drugs
    #2876325 - 07/10/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Using psychedelics such as shrooms and lsd has always only worked for me in a quiet environment, at home or in nature. When there are too many people around I just don't feel comfortable enough to have a positive psychedelic experience, even at lower doses. This was no problem until I discovered psytrance music some years ago. I went to some psy-parties and I liked the music and atmosphere. I tried both shrooms and lsd, but the experiences were just too intense and uncomfortable. I'm not a big dancer when I'm sober, and psychedelics make it even worse. I always ended up going home early and only then I would start to feel ok and enjoy my trip.

A while ago I found the solution, it's quite simple: a low dose candy-trip turns the whole thing around. I take half an xtc pill and wait until the effects feel comfortable (usually about an hour after dosing). Then I take a half lsd blotter and wait until the good stuff starts :-) The feel-good qualities of the xtc really smooth out the lsd experience. The energy of xtc by itself usually only helps a little to make me dance, but combined with lsd dancing really becomes magic! With the right music this is highly recommended! Don't expect a full blown lsd trip though. The smoothing effect of the xtc takes away some of the intensity of an lsd experience (which is exactly the point in these situations). But still a large part of the lsd experience is retained. There is a remarkable harmony between the two substances. And surprisingly the xtc contribution stays present during the entire experience, long after you would have come down on xtc alone.

I have tried this combination on 3 psy-parties now and all of them have been peak-experiences. On the first one the dj played the gms-remix of Gamma Goblins just as the lsd was coming on. WOW. I only new the original version which is very spaced out, but this remix really blew me away. On the second party Talamasca did a live gig which was so good that I could hardly believe it. A week ago Melicia did a live gig which was up there with Talamasca... On all three parties I danced like nothing I experienced before or could even have imagined. If you want my trip tip: dance while canyflipping (on psytrance music)

chech this out for some ultraspacedout party photos: http://www.tribeoffrog.org/gallery/lakota

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWarmRushes
Trip hed
Loc: U.K
Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: donvliet]
    #2882783 - 07/12/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

heya.

Im also a froggy :laugh: Might see yah a party one day.

Offlinedonvliet
beyond reality

Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: WarmRushes]
    #2886282 - 07/13/04 01:25 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I haven't even been to one of these frog parties yet because I live in Holland. But I will some day. I just put the link there because of the incredible decorations.

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
    #2890855 - 07/14/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I never dance except when I trip.  The magic always makes me want to get up and move at some point.  :smile:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2892262 - 07/15/04 02:50 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not much of a dancer, but when I'm shrooming and there's good music going on, I can't help but AT LEAST wiggle my toes around to the tune :wink: if not my feet/legs :-D

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2893003 - 07/15/04 10:01 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Dancing on psychedelics is the best! It is the bridge between the music and the listener. :smile: :heart:  I'm glad you are able to get there now!

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2893587 - 07/15/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

froggy?

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2893601 - 07/15/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I'm assuming that's some sort of rave club? I've never been to a rave, I'm a deadhead. :heart:  But I'd love to go, I know I'd love it!

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2893930 - 07/15/04 04:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I danced to basement jaxx at coachella on mushrooms, it was absolutely incredible. I'm not much of a dancer either, from my perspective, a dancefloor usually looks like a bunch of people showing off, inhabiting a certain sort of image. On mushrooms, everyone was just grovvin', and I joined in and totally understood. So fun!

--------------------

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
    #2894083 - 07/15/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I always like to see people dancing/being in their own world/spacing out at a party.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #2894187 - 07/15/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

LSD is the dancing psychedelic atleast for me. never tried dancing on shrooms shrooms though

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #2894190 - 07/15/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I've danced like never before on LSD...mushrooms don't really make me want to dance so much as bounce/jiggle/move...but LSD really makes me fucking DANCE.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: champ]
    #2894248 - 07/15/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

You should see me dance on shrooms. I do David Elsewhere type shit.

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2894344 - 07/15/04 05:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I've danced like never before on LSD...mushrooms don't really make me want to dance so much as bounce/jiggle/move...but LSD really makes me fucking DANCE.

It really makes you DANCE.. haha i know what you mean im a big guy and usually feel to heavy and clumbsy to dance. but on lsd i can really move.

also it makes you dance do that hippie shuffle now i know why they all dance like that :lol:

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2899218 - 07/17/04 04:59 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

don't just dance,TRANCE!!!
:mushroom2: :dancing: :thumbup:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: buckwheat]
    #2899227 - 07/17/04 05:18 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mindcandy said:
also it makes you dance do that hippie shuffle now i know why they all dance like that :lol:

awww yeah, do the hippy shuffle!  :penis:

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2899984 - 07/17/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

One hit of cid and 2 dry grams of cubies and I was dancing like mad at Club La Vela's one fourth of july in Panama City, Fl. It was one on the best nights I can remember ever dancing at a nightclub.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#2904232 - 07/19/04 12:25 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Phishgrrl, that's an amazing painting. I just stared at it for a good five minutes (I'm completely sober), I can't look away! Did you do that? You've got a gift if you did, I love it. Just thought I'd say something:)

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#2904234 - 07/19/04 12:26 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well, now at second glance it looks like a photograph. Damn, my eyes are permanentely stoned I think. Which is it?

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: Hendostan]
    #2907852 - 07/20/04 09:09 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

LOL, do you mean the mushrooms or the tree?  They are both photos from my camera. :heart: and thanks! Now you need one too!

--------------------

Offlinel3ounTy
Lets Burn oneDown

Loc: Chi-town
    #2908836 - 07/20/04 02:27 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

When I was bonnaroo this summer, I ate about 4.5 grms dry of some great shrooms, and I was dancing all over the place. I seemed to find some sort of groove that I cannot explain unless im on the magic mush. But All I can say is robert randolph live while feeling the mushies, is awesome good times and good vibes. O yeah I also did the hippie shuffle! BonnAroooo!!!!!!

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #2912679 - 07/21/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Another tranced mind hehe :sun:

LSDancing is tottaly mind blowing.

Take the MD it if you must, but you don't need it. In fact you don't even need any drugs once you learn to let yourself go with the music.
If you really tune in and Trance instead of Dance, like butterflydawn said, there will be no thoughts of anxiety or that people are watching your dancing. Believe me. Just let yourself go, let the music take control of you mind and body to the point that there is only you and the music.

'dance like nobody's watching'

If you want to BE the music look for the drops of madness. You're in Holland. AFAIK pretty much all the magical liquid going around my parts comes from there.
I always find it at parties' flea markets and cha? shops. I posted a  trip report when i first tried them. I seem quite insane in that report, but it had only been a day since i dosed and although the drug had came off, my mind was still tottaly boggled by what had happened...

You won't be needing any ecstasy with the drops. It's so intense, warm, loving, clean, clear, beautiful and mind-blowing that you won't even have the time to think if other people are looking at your dancing  :smirk:.

If you find the real thing, it will be totally diferent from your average blotter. Much cleaner, euphoric and clear-headed, yet of an intensity like anything i ever tried, except of course salvia and DMT.
I can't even start to describe its effects through words.
Let's just say that stuff is Everything, pure Magic.

Anyways, keep on trancing  :grin: :mushroom2:

[edited for clarity]

Edited by esin (07/21/04 03:06 PM)

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #2927024 - 07/25/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Psytrance on shrooms is simply amazing, as well as watching other people dancing who are on shrooms.

We all just get into this crazy tribal grove and dancing all over/around eachother (but not touching.. unless it turns into a moshpit, which is also very fun)

But, if theres a big group of tripping people dancing to psy, it is the most magical expierence

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: kaniz]
    #2933138 - 07/27/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

"dance. dance is active meditation. when we dance, we go beyond thought, beyond mind and beyond our own indivuduality, to become one in the divine extacy of union with the cosmic spirit. this is the essense of the trance dance experience." (Goa Gil)

I also agree that the psychedelic gatherings that take place are indeed magical and a blissful experience. People, from all over the world, come to unite, regardless of nationality, religion and other symbols. there are people on drugz and those who do not do drugz. The connection within the group of people is simply amazing. The nature of psychedelic trance or goa, enables people to achieve the "trance" state, regardless of whether the person is high or not. So shortly, if you like to dance, I would recommend coming to these gatherings. the harmony of individuals with themselves and with nature is achieved. nothing like dancing barefeet in a forest, dessert, island, while feeling the stars above you, feeling the sun rise in the morning and getting to see the faces of those who have been dancing next to you since the night.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: BanJankri]
    #2937254 - 07/28/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

thats the thing I love about psy/goa trance, I can get into a trance even while 100% sober and dance for hours on end non-stop.

OfflineDrone
Derka Derka Derka
Male

Loc: Maryland
Re: dancing on psychedelic drugs [Re: kaniz]
    #2937869 - 07/28/04 07:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

anybody ever tried playing dance dance revolution while tripping?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag