Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: Hip's Bleach Experiment/TEK [Re: Hippie3]
    #2820266 - 06/23/04 09:11 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Hippie3 said:
"go back and reread Stamets on fungal absorbsion of toxins as a method of removing them from the environment.I may got ,as you say,"nuthin'" but Stamets and others are quite well aquainted with the waste absorbsion capabilities of fungal mycelia.In a cake since it is NOT fungal food chlorine is a waste/contamination."

again,
you are trying to use apples to prove oranges.
not all fungi absorb toxins,
and those that do
don't absorb every toxin.
so the fact that a certain species of mushroom
has been shown to 'eat' a certain toxin
in no way can be argued to prove
that cubensis will absorb chlorine byproducts.
you still got nothing.

Well hippie you are such an expert on bioacumulation and what is and is not taken up by fungal mycelia (as yet unproven by your unqualified statement regarding fungal uptake of contaminants) why bother tossing contaminated cakes? If only certain fungi will eat toxins why are you sure cubensis is not one of them? Saporophytes subsist on waste products and enzymatic decomposition. No reason to think they would behave the same with whatever contaminant is in place,eh?
You really should drop it Hippie you are looking quite the fool defending YOUR "tek" with endless you got nothings when several pertinant articles have shown how fungal bioaccumulation is being used for waste decomposition.All I can say is Please use as much bleach as possible on YOUR cakes.
BTW You say I got nothing however I do have an over 90% sucess rate without bleach using just the minimal sterile precations.I guess it helps if your a bit lame on sterile teks,possibly how you came up with it ,eh?Chemicals have always been the lazy man's solution.Now off to youcotopia with you, you have many hrs of argueing,bitching and booting folks from your lil hole in cyberspace,too many to waste on such a lesser BB when heavenly youcotopia awaits.Hell there you could put out pecker tek and nobody would dare challenge you there.But her you are just another wannabe mycologist with enough education to be a danger and enough ego to be an asshole.So Mr. wannabe scientist get a gc/ms on your shrooms and put this all to rest,other wise YOU GOT NOTHING,but assumptions based on wishfull thinking.It is obvious that fungi are waste eaters so when you discount articles on fungal waste mitigation by the species it is obvious who really has nothing.
Now since you've attempted to argue your point and I have made mine perhaps you should drop it and crawl back to youcotopia,where your ego can remain unchallenged and whatever "tek" you put out will be either accepted ot the questioner tossed
Now predictably come back with some attack ending in "you got nothing"
P...A...T...H...E...T...I...C    :stonedjerk:
WR:wexican:

--------------------
To old for this place

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: Hip's Bleach Experiment/TEK [Re: whiterasta]
    #2821720 - 06/23/04 04:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

You guys need to take it to the Thunderdome... :smirk:

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Hip's Bleach Experiment/TEK [Re: whiterasta]
    #2821820 - 06/23/04 05:18 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Isn't there some kind of water testing kit for this shit?

Somebody dunk some damn shrooms and test the fuckers already.

Damn.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offline284_27
Indocybin

Re: Hip's Bleach Experiment/TEK [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2857026 - 07/04/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

better yet , both of u eat a half pound of dried mushrooms and give us a report in the am .

--------------------
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Fly high and I will meet you there .
- Timothy Leary

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: Hip's Bleach Experiment/TEK [Re: OldSpice]
    #2874944 - 07/10/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Alounacara said:
You guys need to take it to the Thunderdome... :smirk:

LoL 

:headbanger: :guns:  :cussing: :beatup:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale