Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Whos' scarier - Our Government or Terrorists?
    #2872814 - 07/09/04 02:35 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

WhiteRasta on Feds over States' rights on MMJ: "Well GEEDUB you must be proud! more quadraplegics will be handcuffed to their beds during raids on tiny gardens.When your bitch Tom Ridge gets up and tells us of our imminent danger from terror I did not realize that meant the cerbral palsy kid in the wheel chair.Or the disabled vetreran who had the balls to go to the war you dodged. "

To date, the only one sticking his hand in my pocket to forcibly extract large amounts of income is the Fed.

Terrorists have never hassled me on the streets or busted my buddies for pot.

Terrorists have not totally misappropriated my sacred Social Security fund to illegally use for false purposes, thus greatly diminishing my chance for a secure retirement.

Terrorists did not send my high school & college buddies to die in Viet Nam against their will.

Terrorists are not stamping on the state's rights to deal with issues as they see fit.

No terrorist has yet performed an illegal search at the airport or on the highway.

Terrorists have not seized peoples homes and yachts for a single joint.

Terrorists have not handcuffed and arrested sick people in California and Oregon.

Terrorists are not reading my e-mail, tapping my phone and looking over my shoulder to see what books I check out of the public library.

To those with reading comprehension disability, I certainly do NOT approve of or support any terrorist or terrorist act. Only making the point that my government is much more intrusive and scary to me personally (my condolences to friends and families of 9/11 victims and soldiers killed or wounded) than some martyr-bound Muslim.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Whos' scarier - Our Government or Terrorists? [Re: Swami]
    #2872840 - 07/09/04 02:40 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Whos' scarier?

Nut job conspiracy wackos.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2872850 - 07/09/04 02:43 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
To date, the only one sticking his hand in my pocket to forcibly extract large amounts of income is the Fed.

Its called taxes, and republicans like to lower them.

Quote:

Swami said:

Because they deal in heroin, and if they hassle you, they blow themselves up in your face.
Quote:

Swami said:

Terrorists have not totally misappropriated my sacred Social Security fund to illegally use for false purposes, thus greatly diminishing my chance for a secure retirement.

Another liberal plan
Quote:

Swami said:

Terrorists did not send my high school & college buddies to die in Viet Nam against their will.

War sucks, same with life.

Quote:

Swami said:
Terrorists are not stamping on the state's rights to deal with issues as they see fit.

They want complete control over every apsect of everybodies lives, no freedoms or elections.

Quote:

Swami said:
No terrorist has yet performed an illegal search at the airport or on the highway.

Too busy trying to get explosives through.

Quote:

Swami said:

They blow up the house because somebody is living there.

Quote:

Swami said:
Terrorists have not handcuffed and arrested sick people in California and Oregon.

no, they only make people deathly ill from their attacks.

Quote:

Swami said:
Terrorists are not reading my e-mail, tapping my phone and looking over my shoulder to see what books I check out of the public library.

How do you know?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Whos' scarier - Our Government or Terrorists? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2872854 - 07/09/04 02:44 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

1. No conspiracy was mentioned. Are you unable to stay on track or are you fixated?

2. Please explain how NJCWs directly affect your health and well-being.

Thank you.

--------------------

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2872872 - 07/09/04 02:48 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I mentioned a conspiracy, only because its easy to fight radical propaganda with a radical theory.

NJCWs?

Anonymous

#2872914 - 07/09/04 02:58 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Terrorists have never interefered with my life, while government has proven it can and will.

Better to die free than live in chains.

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Whos' scarier - Our Government or Terrorists? [Re: ]
    #2872916 - 07/09/04 02:59 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Max Headroom said:
Terrorists have never interefered with my life, while government has proven it can and will.

Better to die free than live in chains.

I guess nothing will ever happen to you either? It only happens to others, your invincible.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#2872919 - 07/09/04 03:00 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

True, but most programs paid for with those dollars are blatantly unconstitutional.

Nope. They haven't. But don't most terrorists come from countries where you can be put to death or imprisoned for years?

First, you should have been smart enough not to put your faith in a Ponzi scheme. Second, how does SS mesh with the 10th? Third, ho9w many terrorists come from countries that have SS?

No, instead they deliberately blow up women and children. That's much better.

True. They'd just like to see everyone under Islamic law. What of states rights then?

Unless you want to count ausing people to have to search through the wreckage of the planes they've caused to crash and the body parts of those they blow up. Much better again

See above

Can't argue with that I suppose.

True again. But at least we have libraries with multiplebooks to choose from and with no thought police weeding out what you can and can't read

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#2872926 - 07/09/04 03:02 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
1. No conspiracy was mentioned. Are you unable to stay on track or are you fixated?

2. Please explain how NJCWs directly affect your health and well-being.

Thank you.

Patience there lil' fella, my typing skills suck.

I'm on track. I merely find people who fixate on every imagined conspiracy frightening. And silly.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: Whos' scarier - Our Government or Terrorists? [Re: Redo]
    #2872936 - 07/09/04 03:04 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Its called taxes, and republicans like to lower them.

Too bad they don't lower spending as well.

I guess as long as people can be bought, that's not likely to happen.

--------------------

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#2872938 - 07/09/04 03:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

If you have such a problem just goto france with all the other american haters

Anonymous

#2872940 - 07/09/04 03:06 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

It only happens to others, your invincible.

My invincible what? If you mean my invincible fish armor, yes. 100% terrorist proof, a full-body suit of rotten trout scares off anything.

Anonymous

Re: Whos' scarier - Our Government or Terrorists? [Re: ld50negative1]
    #2872948 - 07/09/04 03:07 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Once again, for the 28309th time in this forum, disapproval of your government does not equal hating your country of residence. Kthx.

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2872959 - 07/09/04 03:09 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Max Headroom said:
Once again, for the 28309th time in this forum, disapproval of your government does not equal hating your country of residence. Kthx.

I guess the government should take your chains off, because I never said anything about the country, just the government.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

#2872962 - 07/09/04 03:10 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I think you'll find this more accurate.

Once again, for the 28309th time in this forum, disapproval of your government does not always equal hating your country of residence.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (07/09/04 03:11 PM)

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#2872964 - 07/09/04 03:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I think if the government was as bad as people seem to want it to look then it would probably directly effect your comfort of living within the country the government controls

Anonymous

#2872965 - 07/09/04 03:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I was not replying to you.

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2872967 - 07/09/04 03:12 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I need to learn how to read.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Whos' scarier - Our Government or Terrorists? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2872972 - 07/09/04 03:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

>Terrorists have not handcuffed and arrested sick people in California and Oregon.
>>Can't argue with that I suppose.

Come on luvdem, find a way. I expect more from you.  :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Whos' scarier - Our Government or Terrorists? [Re: ld50negative1]
    #2872989 - 07/09/04 03:16 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

If you have such a problem just goto france with all the other american haters...

Unlike you, I put my life on the line for my country and have earned the right to my opinion. I think I'll stay.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion