Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlanduser
I'm Rick Jamesbitch !!

Loc: In ur local pasture hunti...
Life???
    #2869144 - 07/08/04 04:52 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:confused:  ok here goes,well im new around here and ive been reading all the posts here in the support section and i just need to get some things off my chest. There are so many things wrong i dont know where to begin.Well this time last year i got hurt really bad,i had a balckout and fell fac 1st onto some steps,i messed my face up and almost lost a tooth.i was at my friends house when this happened and i crawled inside and everyone was just freaking out at how i looked,i was worried that i would loose a front tooth so they took me to the er.when i was in triage they did all my vitals and the nurse put the thingie on my finger for my pulse and the machine just beeped so she did it with her watch and then said omg come with me.so she takes me in and nurses and dr's were coming from everywhere they put me on an ekg and my pulse was 267,well i found out that i have a rare heart condition that i was born with called wpw syndrome.they injected something into me and i could feel my chest relax.well to say the least i was surprised to hear this because i was 26 at the time and i had been told by another dr that it was a anxiety attack.at the time this happened i didnt have any insurance to pay with because i just lost my job a few weeks before.so i tried to get financial assistance but they denied me because i made too much $ at my job that i didnt have anymore.so i had to get another job which was a really good job that i could not miss any days at,one day during my training after lunch i felt another attack and i had to leave work which they fired me for.so i tried again for months to get help,i went to like 10 appts with social workers and i finally got approved but i was responsible for 80% of my medical costs and rite now i cant work because of this and i was in a real bad car accident in april which i got 2 hernaited disks in my neck. so now ive got no $ no car no food,and i guess today everything is getting to me and im loosing it i dont know what to do.my family cant help me that much and up to this point i have had some help from my bestfriend but he has a wife and son of his own to worry about besides me.and my gf dumped me last week on top of everything else thats happening im behind on my child support and getting letters from the state.i just cant understand why there is no program for people in my position,i mean ive worked since i was 17 and paid lots of taxes just like everyone else.im to the point rite now where im loosing all hope and ive thought about suicide but when ever i really consider it i think about my son and cry,im popping pills for my neck all the time and i think they are making matters worse.  help

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Life??? [Re: Blanduser]
    #2869809 - 07/08/04 08:15 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Move to Canada. Health care is the shit. Don't let doctors or workplaces give you shit for it either. I don't think they have a right to fire someone over a big medical episode type thing. I mean if I got fired for having a seizure at work or something, which would be beyond my control, I'd be like fuck all y'all. That's like discrimination or some bullshit.

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
Re: Life??? [Re: Blanduser]
    #2870171 - 07/08/04 09:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Boy life has really handed you a shitty hand. I wish I could help you but i know of no agencies that will help 26 year old men. Hopefully the insurance company from the wreck will help pay the bills incurring from that. the only thing any of us can do is give you a sholder to lean on. I wish i could help

peace brother

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being