Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
I Just FiNished a Fat Blunt...
    #2868836 - 07/08/04 02:59 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

all by myself, just chilling to some music at home, and it feels good  :stoned:!

But I have to lay down the weed, I have some exams coming and should be more concentrated for 2 weeks. It will be a battle of the wills, a bit of fine smelling herb in my drawer, on one hand, and on the other my feel of responisbility.

I have decided long ago that weed is best when I smoke say just once a week, but try to make it very good than, always have something interesting to do, and not just lay down on the couch.

But it becomes difficult to resist during the week, after a hard day of work and studying, to smoke some at home. I hope I will one day manage to have the discipline to smoke strictly only weekends!

When I smoke during the weeks, it makes me wanna go to work less often and sleep till late. I am lucky to have a programming job where the schedule is very flexible and I may choose my worktime  :thumbup:, but I still feel bad when I work a bit less and smoke a bit more, and I bother that my boss will notice I am more tired at work  :thumbdown:...

Sharing my thoughts here might help me focus my stoned mind and find the right mindset to lay down weed for 2 weeks and really do my bbest at the exams. I hope this won't be just a stoner raving (I am so high right now), but a good mid-year resolution I will fulfill.

So, that's what bothers me these days, I wonder are there other people like me, share your thoughts, what do you think of weed and responsibility?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehybridphil
Student

Loc: Milky Way....they'll neve...
Re: I Just FiNished a Fat Blunt... [Re: gotmagog]
    #2868886 - 07/08/04 03:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Well balance is the key I believe. Giving up weed totally would make work not seem worth going to. I think that the best thing to do when you've got priorities and you're considering smoking up a bit is; Is this session really necessary? Can I save it for another time? Will smoking now negatively affect any other aspect of my life? Just think about those questions and decide wisely.

--------------------
Psilocybin anonymous

OfflineCmonkey67
Stoner

Loc: San Francisco Bay area
    #2868956 - 07/08/04 03:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I'm trying to get into the same mode on the whole cutting back and conserving weed thing, I decided this when I went through a 1/2 oz. the other week in a little over 4 days (i DID go to one pretty big party in those 4 days though). Smoking on weekends is a good strategy another thing you can do is what my friend just did, buy one of those hitters (its a pipe that looks like a cigg. almost) and everytime you want to smoke only smoke one bowl out of that, the bowl is very small so you don't get much. You might not get "blazed" but but you'll still feel it and you won't feel it as bad the next day at work.

Invisibleshriek

#2869044 - 07/08/04 04:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

im a very inresponsible person when it comes to weed

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2869240 - 07/08/04 05:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

atleast you know what you is important and you understand responsibility. So that's good.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
    #2884534 - 07/13/04 01:53 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gotmagog said:

But I have to lay down the weed, I have some exams coming and should be more concentrated for 2 weeks. It will be a battle of the wills, a bit of fine smelling herb in my drawer, on one hand, and on the other my feel of responisbility.

Its completely possible to smoke everyday quite a bit and be successful in the eyes of society.  I went through on average an 1/8 of nug every two days this college year and finished it with an average of 3.64 GPA.  I even tripped every weekend for a month during the time in which we were preparing for exams.

Trust me, if you put your mind to it many many things are possible.  Sometimes it takes a bit of work, but its definately possible.  It does take a bit of will sometimes in a different way, but it works  :cool:

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub