Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineskippypb
Stranger
High everyone, i want to share a thought...
    #2866570 - 07/07/04 08:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I have a weird state of mind usually. I dont know if its my problem or everyone else's. All i know is that most people are idiots. Im not saying just the ones i meet, or maybe 3 of 5, i mean probably everyone. people do some stupid f*cking sh*t

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: High everyone, i want to share a thought... [Re: skippypb]
    #2866591 - 07/07/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

There is A LOT of evil in this world and many people do horrible things without regard to how others are affected. I see this almost every day with my own eyes and it tears me apart inside. But you have to remember that there will always be love. And maybe I'm a dreamer but I like to think that love will conquer evil in the end. But I think as long as there are humans there will be evil.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: High everyone, i want to share a thought... [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2866656 - 07/07/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

the cup is half full in my eyes :grin:

--------------------

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #2866663 - 07/07/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

everyone does stupid fucking shit.
whether they acknowledge it or not.
everyone.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2866669 - 07/07/04 08:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I agree i believe there are many idiots

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: High everyone, i want to share a thought... [Re: Ripple]
    #2866717 - 07/07/04 08:55 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I've found that vast shitloads of people who've used psychedelics and appreciate them bust astray from the idiots. The idiot to people-who-take-advantage-of-their-brains ratio = 6000000000000000000 : 1

Word to all my homies with common sense and decency.

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
    #2866725 - 07/07/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

No one is perfect, don't carry hate and grudges. It's extra baggage that just weighs you down. Don't waste your breath venting on other peoples imperfections, it only hurts your own self-image.

Learn that everyone is beautiful in their own way and life will seem much better.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
Re: High everyone, i want to share a thought... [Re: browndustin]
    #2866779 - 07/07/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

browndustin said:
I've found that vast shitloads of people who've used psychedelics and appreciate them bust astray from the idiots.

Thats what I thought for a while.... I've noticed a lot of snobby people. People who tend to lose their ego sometimes get cocky like they're smarter or something, just cause they can do mad drugs and maintain their intelligence. Just cause we understand how the world and society work a little better doesnt mean we are smarter then anyone.

Never think you are smarter then anyone, cause one day you'll assume someone is a idiot and it will come around and bite you in the ass.

I agree their are a lot of dumb people out there, but they're still people and deserve love and respect.  :heart:

But never, ever, ever ever ever, think you are smarter then someone just cause you've been shown new perspectives and ways of thinking through tripping. We're just 'different' :sun:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2867039 - 07/07/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

a lot of people in this world are crazy.  I've done my fair share of really stupid and/or mean things.  And with a lot of them i now wish i didn't do it and stuff.  There will always be love and hate.  Too many people over re-act (not saying i don't) and will carry such a small thing to such large extremes.  People will get shot/killed for such stupid reasons, and sometiems no reason at all, it sucks. 

Just try to look at the positives more then the negatives and remain positive. 

i'm gonna quote ripple on this one "shine on:sun:"

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: High everyone, i want to share a thought... [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2867071 - 07/07/04 10:25 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

iloveraving, you and I would get along in real life dude. Good post, but don't worry about me, there's much more substance(and love) than mere posts can express. Irl, I'm a really nice guy and I always give people the benefit of the doubt that they desearve my time and affection, or appreciate it for that matter.

Not much hating going on for me. But I used to loathe society and the way that it's headed. It may seem a little weak but I've pretty much decided that the bubble I live in is what I'm going to work on for now. The world may be twirling in a downward spiral but at long as I'm successful and happy, I'll set those other problems aside, or atleast not worry too much.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2867117 - 07/07/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i don't care what people say to me. The only things that people say that will actually matter to me are people i care about. I try not to let other people get in my way and bring me down.

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

#2867172 - 07/07/04 10:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not worried, and I know you're a good person.. I felt your hella thick vibe from here! I just wanted to state my point how I've noticed people who think they're smarter cause they use psychedellics when they really arent and are just being snobs.. It just bothers me, and unfortunately, I catch myself being a psy-snob sometimes, and just take a step back and remember that levels of higher conciousness are achieved through many ways. And intelligence is universal.

I was thinking something else, but I'm tired. The psy-snob topic was nice though, I just made a entry about it in my online journal  :grin:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: High everyone, i want to share a thought... [Re: iloveraving]
    #2867186 - 07/07/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i don't know if this really has anything to do with this. but people need to look at things in other perspectives than their own. You should think of other people besides yourself. It helps out, can make things easier, and often leaves more than you happy.

--------------------

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Re: High everyone, i want to share a thought... [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2867230 - 07/07/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yes I must say thats one thing MDMA really helped me with, feeling empathy for others. Its how the mind of a really nice person works  :stoned:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
    #2867491 - 07/08/04 01:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

browndustin said:
The idiot to people-who-take-advantage-of-their-brains ratio = 6000000000000000000 : 1

Word to all my homies with common sense and decency.

:mushroom2:

Anonymous

#2868177 - 07/08/04 09:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe its both!?

Offlineskippypb
Stranger
    #2869406 - 07/08/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

sorry, i was a little misleading. Im not really talking about guys, i could care less about dudes haha.

But girls, really, come on they can be so fucking stupid. Im not trying to be mean, i am being mean because they can be so retarded. Ok, i have met more than a few girls who have flat out told me that they only want a 'man' who can fight. Yeah, if they cant kick-ass then they arent attractive, what the fuck is that? And they all want a 'man'. Let me tell you most, i mean even older girls like my mom, dont even know what it takes to be a man. A man is not a dude who can kick three guys's ass and then brag about it all night while wasted on a work night. Oh, i forgot, a lot of these attractive 'men' dont even work.

And why were girls not born with attention spans? "tee-hee! i wanna fuck! tee-hee! lets have a baby and get married, i mean we are 18 now!! OH MY FUCKING GOD THREE YEAR LATER AND MY LIFE IS RUINED WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??!

thats not me, thats what i see over and over again. All of them. Its like inside their mind is a scratch on a cd that makes them repeat over and over, and they never fucking learn, but of course at 21 they think theyre getting old. yeah because all of those cigaretts you smoked since 14 has given you stretch marks on your face and in your voice, fucking idiots.

Ok, im done bitchin. I dont hate girls, i love them. I just hate their stupidity. Im not going marry a chick 3 months after we met, why do they even think that?

And i wont go out with a friends girl. If they were too stupid to get with my buddy in the first place than too fuckin bad, nowadays there is too much of this 'if you dont do what i say you cant fuck me' crap. i dont need to fuck you girl, i can just say, FUCK YOU

I just need a chick with a head on her shoulders. maybe i should start looking somewhere outside the ghetto?

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2869515 - 07/08/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

but we all do dumb things don't we?

I remeber a lot of things that I did even last week that were what I thought as retarded, but that's ok man, just a part of being human ya know!! don't be so harsh on people.  we all have our bad days and sometimes bad months or even years.

free you mind of judgement  :heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlineskippypb
Stranger
    #2869530 - 07/08/04 05:01 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i dont judge i know i am god and i am better than you haha just playin fucked crazy i dont know. people as a whole we are so stupid

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale