Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKilgrin
AspiringMycologist
took some mushrooms, but no trip
    #2866317 - 07/07/04 08:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ok so i did a casing and got about 200+ mushies. Me and 4 friends decided to trip. This was a new strain so we decided to start out slow. We took about 3 grams each and waited. After an hour we felt a little buzzed, but nothing much. We all took another 3 grams and waited again. After another hour we still werent really feeling anything. So we figured they might not be that potent and each took 6 grams. For the rest of the day nothing. Thinking about it now, i thought i remmembered hearing something like if you dont take enough to trip, you shouldn't take more, because your imune. Later that night my friend was smoking and he threw up. He told me it looked like there were 2 caps and a stem in his puke. We had eaten the mushrooms on empty stumachs, and we covered them in penut butter. Would this make them not be able to be digested? Also wondering how long i should wait until i try to trip again because i heard you have a "rock wall" tollerance for up to a week, where you cant trip at all. Next time i think i am going to start right off with about 6 grams. If anyone can give me some insight it would be much appreciated. Thanks

--------------------
- Got any magic mushrooms?
- No, but i got some drawf mush that will really blow your head off. Look at this, last time i took it, i was seeing fairies for 3 days!
- Nicey nice! Roll us a giant!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJvilleshroomer
Inspire strikesback

Loc: jacksonville, NC
Re: took some mushrooms, but no trip [Re: Kilgrin]
    #2866371 - 07/07/04 09:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i've never heard of the rock wall tolerance but my experience with mush tripping is that i would have to at mininnium double my dose if i was gonna try tripping again within the next 1-2 days though i have heard that the tolerance is gone as fast as it is built and i believe 3 days is a good enough time to wait between doses to get great effects from the same amoutn.

Invisibleshriek

#2866393 - 07/07/04 09:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

"some mushrooms" "new strains"

3 grams wet? dry?

yeah you got it, a describtion of the mushroom, what mushroom it was supposed to be and so on would be most helpful

if you ate all that i wouldnt worry about tolerance next week, i just hope you just didnt eat _any kind of_ mushrooms u know

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
Re: took some mushrooms, but no trip [Re: shriek]
    #2866472 - 07/07/04 09:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, would these mushrooms have been still fresh?

Should have eaten an ounce if they were cubensis and they weren't dried already.

OfflineKilgrin
AspiringMycologist
Re: took some mushrooms, but no trip [Re: wandrnshaman]
    #2866581 - 07/07/04 10:12 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

they were cubensis, last strain i tried were golden teachers, this strain was EQ. They werent completely dried, but they were close to it, not quite cracker dry.

--------------------
- No, but i got some drawf mush that will really blow your head off. Look at this, last time i took it, i was seeing fairies for 3 days!

InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
    #2866678 - 07/07/04 10:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What substrate were they grown on? Normally the second flush is noticeably more potent than the first flush, and also since they weren't completely dry they could've actually been only ~2g dry or even less.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: took some mushrooms, but no trip [Re: Letto]
    #2867606 - 07/08/04 04:20 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

but still they should hafe felt it good anyway

OfflineSillyWilly
    #2867891 - 07/08/04 08:15 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I say there is a 95 percent chance the strain of the mushrooms was not psychoactive. If you along with 4 friends! did not feel a thing then there is no other explanation than the shrooms were definately bunk. Thats kinda weird your friend barfed up the shroooms in tact!!.....do you guys swallow them whole? And no even if you did swallow them whole, they would still be digested....it might just take a little longer than if they were chewed. Unless you and your 4 friends all lack the enzyme thay breaks down psilosin-psilosybin then the only thing that expalins this dissapointment is the shrooms were not magic....and if you have shroomed before, then this is not the case.

OfflineKilgrin
AspiringMycologist
Re: took some mushrooms, but no trip [Re: SillyWilly]
    #2868414 - 07/08/04 12:21 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

well we felt some effects, but mostly just a little buzz, like if we had drank a beer or two. We took enough to have a huge trip, but we spaced it out, we were figureing it would kinda "stack" as if we had taken them all at once, but i guess it doesnt work that way. One of my friends got enough to get a few visuals, but the rest of us didnt. We really wanted a trip with strong visuals but didnt get it. I am going to take 10 grams today... i will let yas know how that turns out.

--------------------

OfflineSgtStone
Government Mule

#2868675 - 07/08/04 02:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I think you just didn't take enough. You say the shrooms weren't completely dry, that makes me think that 3 grams of the "not completely dry" could have been comparable to something like 1 gram dry, which would make me feel very little. Dry completely and take 4 grams, see how that works for you, if it still does nothing than the shrooms are bunk.

OfflineKilgrin
AspiringMycologist
Re: took some mushrooms, but no trip [Re: SgtStone]
    #2870453 - 07/08/04 11:03 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Ok so me and my friend took some mushrooms again today, took about 6 grams each, almost completely dry, and we tripped nicely = ) lots of visualizations and i had a great bonding experience with my friends ceiling fan. He was very wise and told me "tales of many moons" great time

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience