Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
i got a grow kit from a supplier unfortunately i noticed some green mold on it and cut it out but it was like all the way through so i removed it all ad still left a small section that didnt appear contaminated now a couple shrooms have apeared but i noticed mold down the side wall of this and im guessing its underneth the surface, would the shrooms be edible or should they just be thrown thanx
-------------------- Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!