Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
first LSD trip
    #2857564 - 07/04/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Hey everybody! I'm new to the board. Hows' everybody tonight?

I need a little bit of advice.
I've never eaten good LSD and it has finally come around. I've eaten alot of mushrooms in the past and there are VERY few people I enjoy tripping with so most of the time i'm alone on my journey. I find that mosy people distract me from having the speritual trip that I'm going for so even if i'm with other people, i always manage to find a quiet place to be alone. I've tripped small doses, medium doces, and a few somewhat high doces. I've heard LSD can be alot more intense that shroomies so i'm wondering if there is a chance i'll freak out if i do it alone. (i have never even come close to a bad trip) I have experienced some scary monents, but nothing I can't handle.
I'm not going to take a high dose my first time but I'd like to know what would be a nice sized dose. Not too little, but not too much.

If anyone wants to share what they have to say, I'm putting my
colmplete trust into your posts.
thanks, Jon :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedrknintonight
Potsmoker
Loc: GA
Re: first LSD trip [Re: fungis_eata]
    #2857590 - 07/05/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

my first lsd trip was a awsome, watched fear and loathing in los ve,gas till it became a re-cap of my bad shroom trip.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

Offlinedrknintonight
Potsmoker
Loc: GA
Re: first LSD trip [Re: drknintonight]
    #2857599 - 07/05/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

lol sorry i didnt have a bad trip on lsd but i did 3 crapy hits and it was very enjoyable that i almost did a deal to get a whole sheet so i could do a bunch of times more. but i moeved before i did that good thing too now that i look back.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: first LSD trip [Re: drknintonight]
    #2857618 - 07/05/04 12:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well actually, i'll probably be out in the woods somewhere. I like to climb high in the trees and feel myself swaying in the wind and feel like I'm a part of the tree. That might sound weird....oh well

Anonymous

#2858527 - 07/05/04 10:37 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Your experiences sound a lot like mine, I prefer less people when tripping. LSD has more of a speedy feel to it with more rapid thoughts/realizations, in my experience. I've had two 'bad trips' on shrooms in about 200 trips, and zero on LSD in about 3-400 trips. For some reason, LSD keeps me more interested, if I am in a mind loop, I can analyze and deconstruct it rather than feed it and the depression.

I see you are from GA, I am barely north of you so its good to know some doses are around :smile: Good luck and have a blast! :sun:

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

Re: first LSD trip [Re: Organic]
    #2859312 - 07/05/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

That's a lot of trips :smile2:

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: first LSD trip [Re: ivi]
    #2859361 - 07/05/04 04:50 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

There are people out there that have eaten acid/shrooms thousands of times, I still have a way to go  :bow: . I haven't tripped in about a year (this coming after those 3-4 years full of trips) and am beginning to think it is time again.

Offlinelsdwanted
<3 mushies

Loc: Venice Beach, CA
    #2859389 - 07/05/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

LSD is alot more powerful then mushrooms, i love it, its amzing, but i have never had ne visuals like i had on lsd ever, usually mushrooms is a kinda think where everything swirls, but lsd, well its alot more, ull c for urself.

Offlinesplifftoter
High Class

Re: first LSD trip [Re: Organic]
    #2861859 - 07/06/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Damn like 600 trips in all...i have yet to have my first, oh well it will happen when its time.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #2862802 - 07/06/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I took one hit of LSD for the first time this weekend with one good friend that I usually trip with.

The come on is pretty subtle, I could feel it in my finger tips first. It came on as a trip, just like any muchrooms trip, there seemed to be more weight on my body (my hands were actually shaking a little) than when I take mushrooms. Mushrooms make you feel natrual, like when you were a young child, or like a monkey, LSD made me feel more like I was in a video game, more chemical and robotic.

It's really interesting and I would recomend one or two hits in the woods, in a field on a blanket on a sunny day. Reflecting on the trip has been much better than the actual trip. You might get a sore neck or back if you sit in strange positions for a long time without realizing it, my friend did. Take it with someone you really enjoy being around if you can.

It's another kind of trip.

Nothing to be skeptical about.

Peace-

OfflineGamma5
Stranger
    #2867271 - 07/07/04 11:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Actually i've been told by many people that mushrooms are more psychologically agressive than lsd. That is to say they are often a bit more "hairy" for a lack of a better term than lsd. As a matter of fact when i first began tripping mushrooms and was having a hard time with bad trips i was told that i should instead change my approach and try lsd. While i never did get to do any lsd , i have heard this from many people. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that all of the intimidation form cid just comes from its bad reputation. As stated i havent dont lsd to date i'm just going off of what many people have told me about the drug so i cant really say for sure.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: first LSD trip [Re: Gamma5]
    #2867325 - 07/07/04 11:48 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Mushrooms tend to be more overwhelming for me. I think i would have a greater chance to have a bad time on mushrooms then lsd.

Mushrooms seam more dreamy to me while lsd is more speedy and energetic. I get much more profound visuals from lsd.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: first LSD trip [Re: baraka]
    #2867364 - 07/08/04 12:06 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well, thanks for the imput everyone. I've decided not to go alone but to have the company of supermarket. I'm sure it'll be a blast (as it is everytime).

:heart: :mushroom2: :stoned:
Jon

Anonymous

#2868202 - 07/08/04 09:09 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Enjoy!

OfflineParisHilton
Stranger
    #2911202 - 07/21/04 02:08 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Dude..LSD is sooooo much better in my opinion. I hate the "dirty" feeling you get..you start to feel like your teeth are all nasty and the taste of good lsd is nauseating. Although shrooms are certainly no freekin walk in the park flavor wise either. But LSD has just had such a profound effect on my life compared to shrooms..Ive had some great times with psilocybin but all the most unbelievably moving and insanely perfect trips were with LSD. I probably have done it 300 times..I havent in 3 years..There is none to be found anywhere in FL since the main guy bringing it to the states got wrangled. Anyhoo..If you've never done it..take one. That is always the best advice..You can never assume just cuz you are used to tripping that this drug will be the same. Just like if you are used to taking ephedrine..you shouldnt then assume that you know what its going to be like to do cocaine or methamphetamine. But you can take 2..definitely no more than that. almost every time I ever used LSD that was my dose of choice..sometimes 3..

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: first LSD trip [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #2911217 - 07/21/04 02:23 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TheHateCamel said:You might get a sore neck or back if you sit in strange positions for a long time without realizing it

this is a reoccuring problem with me and acid. not really a problem, but after the trip....something is sore.

to me, acid doesn't have so much of a 'brain load', i mean it's like i can have more fun than mushrooms. it doesn't make me constantly think about shit.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2914237 - 07/21/04 10:54 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

On my last lsd trip, after taking massive bong rips i coughed SOO hard that it made my lungs hurt and throat hurt. I think atleast, cuz after i was coming down from the peak i noticed it. I was having some mucus issues during that time too. I tend to get the runny nose and eyes tripping tho.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies