Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemasterg
Stranger
Loc: CA
Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #2874868 - 07/09/04 11:52 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BlueCoyote said:
Ok, I 'was' definitively god, covered as John the Baptist for over 1 1/2 year.

All of your story was a very cool and interesting read. Thanks for sharing it  :heart: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,
masterg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecal
Stranger
Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #2875530 - 07/10/04 07:31 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i tripped 4 5 days on mushis last year scareist shit ever i did some nutty shit ive only just started again i just have 2 take it easy

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: masterg]
    #2875535 - 07/10/04 07:37 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks! If anyone wants details, I would be pleased to share my personal experiences.

There is a way out

nosaj, ellemysh: I think I know, what you feel. I always had the luck to have some friends who were realistic in material ways, but also open to personal and general spirituality, therefor critics on both sides (with personal favours). I also would put me in this category. Logical, funded and deep discussions with open-minded and good-willing people help out a lot to find some balance.

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #2875782 - 07/10/04 11:29 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I almost went completely schizophrenic from moderate DXM/acid/mushroom use coupled with PTSD.

I can only dose mescal and LSD now.

But I'm like 90% better.

I was diagnosed with schizo-effective disorder, which is a broad category. Essentially, its the shadow of schizophrenia. Delusions (grandeur, paranoid), social anxiety, HPPD which thank god I did not tell them about and just faded away over time without me being admitted to the blue ward, and others. Like a mindfuck while tripping, half of getting better was realizing I wasn't as bad as I thought I was.

LSD is a very safe drug. So is mescaline. You never have to worry about *shit* on those trips. You could argue, s2dope, why don't you take mushrooms? I'd rather have a moderate to intense 12-16 hours than a heavy to MINDFUCKINGBLOWN 4 hour, and in my current state, they don't agree with me. Although they are about just as safe as LSD and mescaline. YMMV.

I guess all I gotta say after all these hours of therapy, meds, mixing meds, new meds, getting off meds, addictive meds...

Work your way up if you don't know your potency, take time between trips, make sure there is no family history of mental disorders (tho this doesn't mean you may have them), leave your drugs at home (sitting in a holding cell tripping may sound like fun, but its not), and trip with good people.

Good people do not TRY to bug you out, pull tricks on you, leave you in the woods or whatever you kids do these days :wink: Good people will also not criticize you or your experience and will be there to hold your hand through a tough time and bring you out of a bad experience. Oh, and don't bug yourself out. You really are just on a drug, its gonna wear off, sit back and enjoy the show while it lasts.

set'n'setting

edit: 2 Antipsychotics (dopamine shooters), 3 SSRIs (depression), clonazepam 10mg/day (anxiety). Jobs lost because of med side effects: 2. Time/money from aforementioned jobs lost: ~$20k. Hours spent in therapy: over a week straight if you added the hours up. Times removed from doctors office in handcuffs for fear of safety: 2.

Be careful with your drugs, kids.

Edited by s2dope (07/10/04 11:36 AM)

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: Adden]
    #2877068 - 07/10/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:
I almost went completely schizophrenic from moderate DXM/acid/mushroom use coupled with PTSD.

I can only dose mescal and LSD now.

I was diagnosed with schizo-effective disorder, which is a broad category. Essentially, its the shadow of schizophrenia. Delusions (grandeur, paranoid), social anxiety, HPPD which thank god I did not tell them about and just faded away over time without me being admitted to the blue ward, and others. Like a mindfuck while tripping, half of getting better was realizing I wasn't as bad as I thought I was.

edit: 2 Antipsychotics (dopamine shooters), 3 SSRIs (depression), clonazepam 10mg/day (anxiety). Jobs lost because of med side effects: 2. Time/money from aforementioned jobs lost: ~$20k. Hours spent in therapy: over a week straight if you added the hours up. Times removed from doctors office in handcuffs for fear of safety: 2.

Be careful with your drugs, kids.

Quote:

LSD is a very safe drug. So is mescaline.

Am I missing something? I have a hard time believing its a severe as you say it is, or that you still dose on LSD or mescaline. One of the two statements are false.

Irregardless, LSD is a very safe drug, same with mescaline, you basically give me a speech on how bad it fucked you up and hten say its safe.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2881288 - 07/12/04 06:05 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

NIACINAMIDE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(tripstopstuff)
thank you dr abram hoffer

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: gnrm23]
    #2882095 - 07/12/04 12:29 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

gnrm23, are you saying if someone starts freaking out you can take niacinamide and it will bring you down?

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2882273 - 07/12/04 01:16 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

YES !!!!!!!!!!

dr hoffer & others have reported that giving an lsd tripper a few hundred milligrams of niacinamide will pretty much stop most of the trip in less than 1 hour...

do the googlesearch ---> not everybody is gonna agree (and, again, maybe not everybody will "wind down" a trip with 250 mg niacinamide, but i consider it to be effective enough to be my first line of "pharmaceutical intervention" (followed, i suppose, by a tablet or 2 of a benzodiazapine (e.g. "valium") if you can get 'em; i may have an old compazine or thorazine laying around, but i don't like the "headspace" from phenothiazine anti-psychotics!)

~

& check out WiccanSeeker's old post on niacinamide here at the shroomery,

or do a googlesearch on abram hoffer & his work...

(his recent book _vitamin B3 & shizophrenia_ has an appendix with a simplified form of HOD (the hoffer-osmond diagnostic) which can be used by patient & by physician to determine how far "off baseline" a person is... it is interesting to take the test "straight" & then again "tripping" & compare your scores, hehheh...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: gnrm23]
    #2884912 - 07/13/04 03:37 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

What an interesting thread. I'll join in too.

It wasn't even a week ago that I was so depressed, I wanted to kill myself quite badly. I've had depression before, it lasted a couple years, dissapeared, then I felt it coming back. I felt horrible. A few nights ago I took four hits of acid and chilled with my best friend.

I am no longer depressed. I was in such an unstable mindset and I came out a much better person. I am finally happy and realise what makes me happy and I can try and make myself happier.

Just wanted to share with you all.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2885539 - 07/13/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Good to hear you're feeling better, Tasty.

:mushroom2:

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: Adden]
    #2887545 - 07/13/04 08:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

thanks

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

#2890177 - 07/14/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

So we landed at defeating such 'never endings'.
But what's the real thing behind that all ? The psychoactive substances are not. They are triggers.
And are these states, taken for themselves alone on the 'tripper', really as unconfortable, that a society can't stand this 'person' anymore ?
Perhaps we should take this then to S&P ?

Happy tripping...in the shaddow-world ?!

--------------------
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2891182 - 07/14/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The thought process of the person who cant stop tripping should be in s&p, not the fact that you are mentally ill, that belongs in support.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: Redo]
    #2891282 - 07/14/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

when i was around six years old, my older brother told me about a guy who did acid and now thinks he's a peach and constantly scratches off his own skin, I thought that was cool and funny as shit and I told him I wanted to do acid, he told me that was wrong, i did'nt care, I truly was amazed at the thought of taking something that would completley blow my reality away.

even now, I only really take drugs to make the world more "weird", I mean I get alot more out of drugs (mind expansion, i'm a nicer and better person, etc, etc.), but all of that is more of a bonus, i'm just a weird fuck who likes the world to be alot more fucked up than it already is.

and I like hppd, i hear voices and shit all the time (may or may not be drug related), but to me it's all good, i never really cared for comformity or what anyone else thinks is sane, it's all good to me, the weirder the better.  :mushroom2:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2892224 - 07/15/04 02:31 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I had a co-worker who apparently had been in a mental hospital for two years because he didn't come down (didn't want to come down?) from his LSD trip. He seems fine now, but he claims he was tripping for two straight years

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2892225 - 07/15/04 02:32 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

mmmmmmmmm LSD

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2928634 - 07/26/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think you will find more than one, who is there, perhaps already for a long time, who is wearing out the effects of 'never coming' down, dude.

ANYTHING can cause someone to become mentally ill if they are vulnerable to it - a pet dog dies, a girlfriend leaves you, you drink too much beer one night, you have an argument with your mom. This doesn't mean your pet dog dying is going to cause mental illness in anyone who isn't vulnerable to it already.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Offlineshaman2b
Just anotherfreethinker
 User Gallery

Loc: in my head
    #2928803 - 07/26/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

A relative of mine was seriously messed up for over 10 years from drug abuse. I'm not sure what all she had ingested, but shroomies grew wild where she lived. Ate 'em every day. I think she moved to some other weird shit, maybe RC's or something. Before all of this she had been relatively normal (whatever that is) but there is some generational history of depression & substance abuse in the family.

She was diagnosed schizophrenic, ended up in a mental hospital, and was subjected to electroshock "therapy" and horrible pharms like Thorazine. Finally got out from under all that and leads a fairly normal life today.

I personally witnessed her behavior over a period of months (after having been institutionalized) and she was definitely in another frame of reference. Voices in her head, delusions, thought she spoke a secret language, etc. Maybe it was the crap they fed her in the hospital...

People who have problems with depression and mental ilness needs to be very careful consuming drugs recreationally. It's just too risky, IMO.

I still don't think it was the shroomies. In all the reading I've done, there doesn't seem any evidence to support it. But then again, I love shroomies so maybe I'm biased... Still, this family history is always in the back of my mind.

For what it's worth,

S2b

--------------------
I am merely transcribing the thoughts of my blind buddy; none of the things I write originate with me. :wink:

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Re: never stop tripping????? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2929121 - 07/26/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, that's why I posted this:
"But what's the real thing behind that all ? The psychoactive substances are not. They are triggers.
And are these states, taken for themselves alone on the 'tripper', really as unconfortable, that a society can't stand this 'person' anymore ?"

What makes those people so 'ill' ? Or could it be the 'modern' society, which is on one eye blind, who drives them into madness ?

--------------------

Offlineomniscientlore
shroominwolverine

Loc: The desert of the real
    #2930658 - 07/26/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

don't forget that psychoactives, regardless of who you are and what's going on in your life can trigger an episode of depression. as mind expanding as psychadelics are, that expansion can also mess you up because i think some people aren't capable of accepting what they've encountered.

personally, i tried psychadelics right out of high school. i got a lot from it but then i had one intense trip and i was flipping out about college and whatnot. my own ignorance triggered a pretty bad next few months. as safe as lsd, mushrooms, especially mescaline are the safety lies in the mind of the user.

--------------------
'On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero'- Tyler Durden/Narrator

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order