Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
Salvia 20X from IAmShaman
    #2857887 - 07/05/04 01:42 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Wow. Today was an unforgettable Fourth of July.

Earlier on around 2pm or so bloodflower6 calls me and says, "Come over you have to try this salvia extract." My cousin Brett had never tried Salvia and wanted to, but I had tried it and it was kinda weird, but NOTHING like today.

Bf6 loads me a full bowl of 20x extract in a bong, and had me cache the bowl in one hit.

In the hit went.. as I let the hit out bf6 tells me "Lay down man, lay down." So I did.

As I lay down I see the room slowly start multiplying and one copy of the room falling off the whole "stack" of copies of the room, almost in a card fanning motion. I then became immersed into complete darkness. A void of infinite nothingness. I am crawling around in this darkness searching for a way out, and there is this huge wheel of boxes, each box containing a point in my life, from the past to the future. My main desire is getting back to the point in my life that I had came from just a while ago.

The whole time I'm in this world its filled with chaos, disorientation, and confusion.

Let me make it clear, this was not an enjoyable experience by any means. It was more like a tough learning experience.

Somehow I come across some entity, I cannot see , feel, or hear it.. I just know its there and ask how to get back. I did not get an answer.

After a while I find this box containing the point in time where I came from and I see Bf6 standing there. I reach out and grab him by the arm and the whole room sucks in towards me and the box surrounds me, and closes. As I look around, I am completely unfamiliar with this room that I had just left and came back into.

Bf6 and my cousin Brett were just staring at me as I was staring back at them with a blank expression. I had become disoriented, sweaty, and scared to death.

The whole room was patterning like mad, almost as if I had eaten 8 or so grams of mushrooms. (This assumption is based on my highest dose being 4 grams..)

I didn't know who I was , or where I was at. Nothing was familiar... except for bf6 and Brett. Bf6 brought me some water and re-assured me that I was ok.

I thought I was never going to be back in this world, but somehow I made it back. Even after returning I thought I was going to remain in this extremely strong after-glow and have to explain to everyone why I acted so out of it, and be permanently affected by this trip.

About 15 minutes had past, and I felt completely fatigued so much that I had to lay my head down and couldnt bring it back up. It was as if gravity was pulling in every which direction.

My stomach felt uneasy, and I felt naseous. After about 10 more minutes, we moved outside and sat around and talked ... I slowly but surely became more aware of who I was and my surroundings..

Supposedly during the whole experience I hadn't moved very much, even though I covered alot of ground in the "other world". During the peak bf6 and Brett told me that I kept saying "This is weird."

I swore that I would never go back to that world again, but as the day has slowly progressed I have become more curious about the experience.

Even though I said I would never go back, time has proven that I am eager to visit this strange and mysterious world again. I am hoping to find some sort of order in this crazy chemical.

Edited by HidingInPlainSight (07/05/04 01:55 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia 20X from IAmShaman [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #2858548 - 07/05/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

For 20x you really don't need very much.
When intense like that - quite a bit of existential angst is common
my guess is you had enough for 4 people to get to level 5

Male User Gallery
Re: Salvia 20X from IAmShaman [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2858862 - 07/05/04 01:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
For 20x you really don't need very much.
When intense like that - quite a bit of existential angst is common
my guess is you had enough for 4 people to get to level 5

I definately had way more than what was needed to breakthrough.
It was an interesting ride though.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #2859221 - 07/05/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Good old lady salvia!

Thanks for the heads up im goin check out iamshaman!

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
    #2859971 - 07/05/04 09:43 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

about how much wood u say u smoked ledzepln86? gram wise that is, my friends and 1 arfe curious and for the 4 of us we wanted to know whether to invest in the 1g or 3g, i doubt 10g wood be needed...

Male User Gallery
Re: Salvia 20X from IAmShaman [Re: SirRobin]
    #2860186 - 07/05/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I smoked a standard sized (the kind of bowl you get when you buy a glass bong.) bowl of it.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2860530 - 07/06/04 01:17 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

probably around .5-.8 of a gram.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia 20X from IAmShaman [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2861246 - 07/06/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

OK enough for at least 20 people to get to level 5

OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Loc: Nonething
Re: Salvia 20X from IAmShaman [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2861486 - 07/06/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Supposedly anyways...it takes me a couple of bong rips of good 15x-20x to breakthrough.

--------------------
Mescalito is my homeboy...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract