Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Calea Zacatechichi, Melatonin, Valerian Root

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

my uber lucid dream experience!!
    #2859063 - 07/05/04 04:41 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

for the first time in a lucid dream i was 100% in control of everything for a LONG period of time and I got to try many things.. heres some things I did

-I fucked so many girls lol...so so many.. but I had so much control of my dream it was like I was fucking myself because I controlled all the people in my dream, sometimes I would let the run in "auto" mode though..

one girl I was havin sex with felt kinda loose so I thought to myself I'll just make her a virgin again! and bam she was tighter than ever screaming at the top of her lungs.. :grin:

-I TRIED TO JUMP INTO SPACE LOL
After learning to jump really high, matrix style (ill get to that next), I said I'm gonna see how far I can go... so I did it.. I got to the point where all I saw was blackness..no stars or nothing just blackness and then I kind of hit something..maybe it was like the atmosphere or something but it held me back and i started to fall..

I fell pretty fast and landed in something strange... it was like water, but I didnt see anything, i think my mind hadnt created the scenery I landed in yet, because it all happened so fast... so then I started to swim and it became more like the ocean, my mind created more sounds, splashes, etc...

-i tried to give my friends and people in the dream FREE WILL and then told them they were dream characters..this was a little weird.. one of the people actually believed me and said "ok if this is a dream then do a matrix jump onto a car" (we were in a car at the time)...so I climbed out the window and did the same thing the agent did in the matrix... jumped onto the hood of a car so hard it smashed the front in all up and then I flew up like 30000 feet.. this is when i learned to jump high.

other people I told did not believe me or just stayed silent.. I kept screaming at my friend zane saying "ZANE THIS IS A FUCKIN DREAM MAN DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?" and he would just stare at me..

-I changed people's faces and everything else I could think of to change, I made people say things I wanted..... but for some reason I didn't like this because I felt so alone..

good fuckin dream though... i must have been in that dream for what seemed about an hour long (dream time)..if you ever get the chance to try and jump off the planet in your dream world you ought to try it :thumbup:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: my uber lucid dream experience!! [Re: ]
    #2859097 - 07/05/04 04:54 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yeah man it totally rocks.

when I go lucid I'm like a secret agent. I get a mission like I have to infiltrate this enemy base by myself.. so I turn invisible and walk through walls and climb around on the ceiling and stuff.. and when people see me and try to attack I have uber powers of neutralization.. everything is telepathic and most things are controlled with telekenesis.. but flying is absolutely the best part of any lucid dream experience ever imo. Flying is the greatest feeling in a lucid dream I have felt, so free and joyful. jumping really high is very cool too, and is practically the same thing as flying in a lucid dream.

it's when your feet feel like sandbags that it sucks. that usually means you got something holding you down in your real life, some mental imperfection is draining you or some shit.

but flying is the greatest :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2859121 - 07/05/04 05:00 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

-I fucked so many girls lol...so so many..

Hope you did laundry this morning.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

Re: my uber lucid dream experience!! [Re: Shroomism]
    #2859124 - 07/05/04 05:02 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i did a little telekinesis in my dream as well..  infact when i used it, it was to lift this girl up and bring her to me...  :wink: and usually everything i say is not spoken either.. its like an impulse and everyone around me know what i mean.. so i guess i do telepathy all the time

i will have to try some matrix fighitng next time, and fly of course :smile:

Anonymous

Re: my uber lucid dream experience!! [Re: Swami]
    #2859126 - 07/05/04 05:03 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

hahaha

never had one of those experiences and thank god i havnt

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2859160 - 07/05/04 05:17 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yes the fighting is interesting. I don't tend to punch so much as I tend to block every punch thrown at me and neutralize the opponent quickly. so it's just like my waking reality fighting..only I'm much better at it in my lucid dreams.

--------------------

OfflineArchemetis
    #2859291 - 07/05/04 06:11 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

whenever i get lucid in dreams i always try to astral project and am awoken by the pulsating...next time ill have to just have some fun with it

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2859303 - 07/05/04 06:19 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

it's when your feet feel like sandbags that it sucks. that usually means you got something holding you down in your real life, some mental imperfection is draining you or some shit.

I have been recording my dream for more than 3 months now, I can sometimes recall up to three dreams per night, and i have had only one lucid dream. During this dream, when i tried to fly, it was exactly like what you said, like i had sandbags attached to my feet. I just jumpeded a normal jump and landed back kinda heavily.
This really sucks, it got me wondering if it really was a dream or not.
Any advice is greatly appreciated...

--------------------

Offlinehuxmush
Wanderer

Loc: Australia
Re: my uber lucid dream experience!! [Re: exclusive58]
    #2859544 - 07/05/04 08:28 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

exclusive58 said:

I have been recording my dream for more than 3 months now, I can sometimes recall up to three dreams per night, and i have had only one lucid dream. During this dream, when i tried to fly, it was exactly like what you said, like i had sandbags attached to my feet. I just jumpeded a normal jump and landed back kinda heavily.
This really sucks, it got me wondering if it really was a dream or not.
Any advice is greatly appreciated...

I've only been able to fly once in my dreams after becoming lucid. Somehow I convinced myself that I'd be able to imagine what trees and stuff looked like from above, and then I could fly. Still didn't last long though - for some reason I was flying towards Macquarie University?

All the other times I've never really managed it too well. I can levitate to a certain extent, or 'glide' - but only just above the ground. Still quite fun to 'surf' the air after taking a long run up.

Sometimes I seem to have problems dealing with electric wires being in the way as well - apparently wires causing flight problems is quite common in fact!?

My theory is that because I'm a lot more logical than creative, that I can't convince myself to overcome gravity despite the fact I realise I'm dreaming...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: my uber lucid dream experience!! [Re: huxmush]
    #2859756 - 07/05/04 10:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

belief is what holds one back from flying.. belief that you can't fly..
levitating and 'gliding' or 'running real fast' or 'jumping super high' is all in the same league as flying. Flying just takes that little extra push, to have complete faith in your willpower, as all flying really is, is "willing" yourself in any given direction. because after all, will controls your reality in a lucid dream, so whatever you set you intentions on and use your will to achieve will happen.

flying while lucid is to suspend belief and let will and creativity take over
but in no way is flying "mastery" of the lucid state
in fact, I can recall being chased by one of my fears while flying, and even then I couldn't escape it. so you have to turn around and face those fears wholeheartedly...

just always remember to have fun and go with the flow

--------------------

InvisibleApril
the tiniestspark

Loc: Maryland
    #2860102 - 07/06/04 12:21 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

The best was one time, I was on a roof. I didn't know if I could fly or not, but I jumped off anyways. I morphed into a huge black bird! Flying is definitely the best. The only hard part was landing, haha.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2860334 - 07/06/04 02:04 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Thats pretty damn cool, dustin. I wish I could sleep let alone lucid dream :frown:

I bought some Valerian root because its supposed to help with sleeping but the stuff smells awful. It smells like really old unwashed gym socks...I cant imagine what drinking a tea brewed from this stuff should taste like :x

Peace

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

Re: my uber lucid dream experience!! [Re: psyka]
    #2860515 - 07/06/04 03:06 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Give melatonin a try. :wink:
Start at about 3 mgs and work your way up.

Anonymous

#2863238 - 07/07/04 12:10 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yep..belief is everything in a dream..

the night before i had this dream i had another dream with someone in it trying to teach me about believing in things 100% percent or they wont happen.. strange  :sun:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #2863241 - 07/07/04 12:12 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Has anyone tried Calea Zacatechichi and does it inspire lucid dreams as advertised?

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: my uber lucid dream experience!! [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #2863713 - 07/07/04 04:03 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

wicked man, wicked ive done many of those things in my lucid dreams.
Once i fucked this girl and she was like 'i dont want this' so then i felt really bad and later i saw her in another dream and apologized and she smiled and said she forgave me, it was wierd.

Fighting... ever since ive been studying judo i easily defeat anything threatening in my dreams with uber-judo skills, or fight like a shaolin monk. SOmetimes when im lucid i summon opponents to practice martial arts with, usually crazy monks. We like run on walls and all that cool stuff to, its awesome.

So many things ive done and things ive seen, wont even go into it,

congrats and happy dreaming!

Anonymous

Re: my uber lucid dream experience!! [Re: Moonshoe]
    #2865559 - 07/07/04 05:23 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i think next time i get in a lucid dream im going to create a 30 foot monster

and then fight it  :sun:

Offlineshroom_muncher
ex-dope fiend

Loc: The great white north
    #2866313 - 07/07/04 08:42 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
yes the fighting is interesting. I don't tend to punch so much as I tend to block every punch thrown at me and neutralize the opponent quickly. so it's just like my waking reality fighting..only I'm much better at it in my lucid dreams.

Didn't I just read a post by you that said karma gets translated from your dreams? I've heard beating up people is bad karma.

Offlineaje
Why not?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2876066 - 07/10/04 04:33 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Flying is the greatest feeling in a lucid dream I have felt, so free and joyful.

I remember feeling mentally exhilirated in the few moments of lucidity when I flew.

I haven't even been remembering many of my dreams lately. A friend of mind tells me that he is having many vivid dreams each night, even though he is smoking weed almost regularly.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: my uber lucid dream experience!! [Re: shroom_muncher]
    #2876413 - 07/10/04 07:14 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

shroom_muncher said:
Didn't I just read a post by you that said karma gets translated from your dreams?  I've heard beating up people is bad karma.

You've heard wrong, punk. :evil:

:lol: :wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you