Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery Polls

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEschalt
främling
 User Gallery

Who are you at heart?
    #2858243 - 07/05/04 09:21 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Some of you may recognize this specific way of characterizing people and their ethical beliefs. Basically there are three categories: good, evil and neutral. And each one is divided into three subcategories: lawful, chaotic, and in between. Some examples to help you decide...

Lawful Good - somebody who enjoys a structured system or society within which everybody is given a chance at equality. They put the greater good before themselves and strive to uphold the law that keeps goodness alive. they hate to see the guilty go unpunished.

Neutral Good - people who believe that benevolence in the universe is present but that laws and structure don't neccesarily affect the need for good. social structure isn't needed, so these people may support anarchy over democracy as long as goodness prevails.

Chaotic Good - these people are highly individualistic. they do not see a structured society as useful at all. their benevolent nature, although good, will not always be in aggreement with the rest of society.

Lawful Neutral - people that see an organized society as pure importance. the universe is naturally structured to them and that's all there is to it, no questions asked.

True Neutral - rare people that see the universe as purely balanced. for all things there is an equal opposite. they will try to maintain balance by switching to the losing side.

Chaotic Neutral - these are the schizophrenics of the world. they do not see order in anything, and are very unreliable because they can't make rational desicions.

Lawful Evil - believe that laws and society exist to be used to their own advantage. they obey laws out of fear and hope to be the next leader of whatever organization because there is only master and slave. no fair deals, only parasite and host.

Neutral Evil - only care about themselves. they'll work with others or alone as long as they see personal advancement. they are quick to betray and can't be trusted.

Chaotic Evil - the bane of good and right. they seek nothing else besides personal gain. they'll let you know that they just want you out of the way so they can get what they want. they do not try to manipulate. they are just blatant evil. surely nobody at the shroomery thinks like that.

You can pick up to two (might be mroe than 1) I am usually Chaotic Good unless I'm high or on shrooms in which case I jump to a more intellectual Neutral Good.
Which alignment are you?
You may choose 2
Lawful Good
Neutral Good
Chaotic Good
Lawful Neutral
True Neutral
Chaotic Neutral
Lawful Evil
Neutral Evil
Chaotic Evil

Votes accepted from (07/05/04 02:00 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Who are you at heart? [Re: Eschalt]
    #2858506 - 07/05/04 12:26 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Isn't this straight out of a Palladium book?

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineEschalt
främling
 User Gallery

Re: Who are you at heart? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2859264 - 07/05/04 06:01 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i don't know. i either made it up as i went along or wrote it out from memory. what do you think, an intelligent poll? i just think it's an interesting way of looking at people and their beliefs. sometimes i'll look at someone and be like, yeah he's chaotic neutral.

Edited by Eschalt (07/05/04 06:09 PM)

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2860902 - 07/06/04 09:35 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

What about none of the above? None of those matches with my personality more than 50%.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Anonymous

#2862193 - 07/06/04 07:19 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

let me see hmmmm

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery Polls