Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Loc: Nonething
Trip Report: Best night of my life
    #2858093 - 07/05/04 05:41 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know where to begin. This is no where near what happened, because i cannot explain it or remember it all and i'm really bad at writing. Sorry for the bad sentences and whatnot. I was helping a friend move all day yesterday (july 3rd) waiting for the night to come to go to a full moon Mother Earth party. Supposed to be a badass party. One good friend of mine, two other guys and a chic. We call the number to get directions and it said you have to go to a record shop in Boulder (Colorado) to get directions. When we finally got there it was 11:30pm or so and they were closed and we couldn't get directions to the party we'd been looking forward to for a week.

We joked around about tripping and getting lost in the woods/mountains of Boulder. We ate about 22g split between us 5 not knowing where to go. We decided to pull over and start climbing the mountain. I had a feeling that it was going to be a very spiritual experience as we scaled this steep mountain full of boulders and huge rock faces. Fifty or so minutes had passed and this guy (i'll refer to him as 'R') started getting nervous. He wouldn't climb any further and said he had a bad feeling about going up there (maybe it's the mushrooms?). My friend and i (i'll refer to him as 'A') split apart from the group to climb further up and get on some enormous rocks. We climbed and climbed and climbed. I looked up at the moon and patterns sprung out of it (very clear night) and the mountain tops were rolling. We continued to climb wanting to reach the top of the mountain, but i don't remember much of it. We'd occasionally stop, rest, and enjoy our trip...staring at the awesome designs on the rock faces. It started getting steeper and my death perception started getting me worked up.  I must have thought about death 100 times. "What if i fall and crack my head open and A has to see this while tripping?" or the other way around. We got to the point where we could see some of Boulder's city lights over the mountain, and it looked spectacular. It's funny because i kept forgetting about climbing and become completely unaware of it and forget every step we took.

Finally, we reached the near-top and found our 'chill spot' where we could get comfortable and trip for the next few hours. I cannot express how beautiful this place we were at was. Breathtaking...the whole time i was in awe. A layed down on a flat rock, and i sat up leaning against a rock. From here we could see all of Boulder and a lot more city lights which looked like an intricate lit up circuit board that was constantly moving. A started talking about some really trippy stuff like "there's really no way to escape this universe" , and he'd say "try and catch on to this sound" or something like that and he'd make the most amazing sound (can't really duplicate it on here) and my mind would catch onto the noise and i we would kind of connect more. That's when shit got weird. I looked up at the stars and they all connected in some way and had crazy visuals. There'd be faces mixing in with each other doing god knows what. A pointed out towards this point of light (looked like a star) that was moving across the sky and said "keep watching that, don't take your eye off of it". So i followed it across the sky and every star it passed there'd be a type of magnetic energy pulling towards it. The stars would move closer to each other and then every star would move. I was getting some wicked energy vibes from this and we both felt the resonance coming from the event. The whole night was in the most peaceful mood, very spiritual. I don't know if this point of light was the mushrooms, a satelite, or something other. We'd keep finding these points of light moving across the sky and both experience that cosmic magnetic energy, and were completely amazed. At one point i believed that my mind was connected with the stars or universe which was mindblowing. A kept making these weird sounds that really got a hold of me, and i could almost 'connect' with his sound.

During this time i had a song playing in my head from i believe Aphex Twin (not sure about it though) and it was crazy. I figured that from this song, everything can come out of it. I experienced a house coming out of this song, and many other things. I looked up at the bright full moon pondering this song, and A says "your mind isn't at ease" or something close and he was exactly right. My mind was chaotic then with this amazing song, and the patterns emerging into the sky from the moon. I was in a stupor after that. "did you just have a telepathic connection with me?" and he's said "i don't know, maybe". A is a very odd person, almost like an alien. He seems to know so many things, and can just blow your mind (he's the guy with the dmt making site that everyone uses). When i'm tripping he seems to be able to tap into the same source as the mushrooms and experiment with weird shit. I touched down on so many things with him that night. He's done so many psychedelics that i didn't think it would be that big of a deal to him, and that this was just another night. But he also thought it was quite possibly the best place he's ever tripped (definitely for me), and was tripping pretty hard. We kept wondering how the rest of the group was doing down there...did they get lost? Did they go back to the car to wait for us? Were they freaking out having a bad trip?  I didn't care too much at the time because i was experiencing so much awesome stuff.

The sky was turning from blue to purple and back again. The energy waves coming from the purple sky and the mountains were hitting me like tidal waves. The wind started picking up and i didn't have a jacket on, so i started shivering while lying on the rocks just waiting to go back down the mountain (even though i didn't want to have to hike so far back down). A didn't seem to notice my being cold (i'm sure he did, because he's aware of most everything it seems) so we continued to lay there and talk about more stuff. Dao, the way of the water, death, music, and many other subjects. I'm glad we stayed longer, because it was well worth the coldness. We came to the usual point in the trip where 'anything = everything' and 'every moment = every other moment'. After about 1 1/2 hours of talking while laying on the rocks we decided to start moving back down the mountain (must have been about 4:20am).

We had the greatest time coming down. A was still talking about so much crazy stuff that i usually wouldn't understand, but the mushies helped a lot. This house that was at the bottom of the mountain was making me nervous all night because i couldn't clearly see it and it looked like something really odd. We slowly made our way down the mountain, taking many breaks to trip and talk...and kick down dead trees, look at plants, and other odd things. A all of a sudden picked up a log and started trashing this dead tree yelling his lungs out. "c'mon man, this is great!". Hesitant, i picked up a log and started hitting the tree. Wow, it really was fun. A jumped up and kicked a tree hard and we continued to do it for 10 minutes or so and slowly moved on. This was great because i suppress a lot of stuff because i'm quiet, and i let out everything during this. A really got funny with it and was making me laugh my ass off. We were kids again, and it was great. The darkness started fading away with our trip while we were having a blast going down the mountain. We lit a huge smoke bomb that had purple smoke, and we followed it as far as we could which was cool (don't worry, we kept all of our trash). It was pretty light out now without the sun, so we could see where we were going better. A began to skip down the side of the mountain with huge leaps, laughing his ass off. I followed and began to skip aswell. WE WERE SKIPPING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN!!! You guys have to try this shit, it's the new thing...i cannot express how fun it is! After skipping we even figured you guys would like it. It sounds gay, but it really is a lot of fun (especially when coming down from such a night). While skipping, A came across a mushroom (not sure of the species, but it was completely white with about a 3" cap)! The only mushroom we seen the whole night (even though we seen hundreds of different kinds of plants/cacti).

We had so many close calls to falling while climbing down some of the rocks, quite scary. On one of the rockfaces we were going down, i leaped off onto another rock and lost my balance...fell over and my hand landed on a cactus. "oh shit! my hand is numb, wtf?" I look at my hand and there's about 1000 thorns sticking out of it (still finding them). We laugh some and continue to climb down, almost at the bottom near the road. I now can clearly see the white house that was tripping me out all night. A slips and lands his hand on a cactus too and realized what i was feeling. Our hands were all red. Sweating profusely, we reached the road and had to figure out how to get back to the car (hoping our friends didn't drive home without us). Our shoes were full of sand/dirt so we took em off and emptied them out. A kept them off as we walked down the side of the road at about 6:00am, and he noticed a huge rock that looked familiar so we kept walking. We found the turn where we parked and there our friends car was with 3 heads we could barely see. The chic looked back and they all jumped up and were suprised to see us.

Apparently, hours earlier when our 3 friends went back to the car the cops stopped them on the side of the road while they were tripping nuts. They explained that they went hiking, lost there car, and that us two were still up there in the mountains. They said that the cops seemed to know that they were messed up, but let them go anyway. Said that if they didn't find us to go use the call box to ask for help. R (the guy who started having a bad trip before we split up) pretty much had to be babysat i guess and they all tripped really hard and still had fun. Heh, they even said that we 'missed out'...but there is no way in hell we missed out.

The whole night was layed out perfectly, almost as if it was meant to happen. Nothing could have went better spending the last night with a good friend. I have a whole new perspective on life now (and tripping). I'll probably have more to say the more i think about it, but that's all i can think of right now. What an amazing fucking night...peace.

Edit: While we were lying on the rocks looking at the stars i would get in this trance state where all of the light around me would start coming inward and then all i could see was a huge pattern in front of me consisting of light, i was immersed in it. The first time it happened i snapped out of it and freaked out a little bit. But then it just kept coming and i got used to it. Also when i closed my eyes, i could still see the stars for a while until the CEV's took over and i had checkered/patterned walls caving in on my mind  :grin:

--------------------
Mescalito is my homeboy...

Edited by LoneDeranger (07/07/04 01:58 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Re: Trip Report: Best night of my life [Re: LoneDeranger]
    #2859778 - 07/05/04 10:29 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Any insight...thoughts?

--------------------

Offlinethesnow
journeyman
 User Gallery
    #2859876 - 07/05/04 11:11 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Just a comment,

read this report today at work and I really enjoyed it, reminds me of some tripping done with friends over the past year...such as having an aphex twin song stuck in my head throughout the night (and it being really significant for some reason), as well as running/skipping down a hill and finding it to be a really giddy and enlightening experiences. just plain fun fuckin around "like a kid" as you said, and it almost feels like you're riding an interstellar rollercoaster.

OfflineOpenminded
Dicotyledon

Loc: England.
    #2860884 - 07/06/04 09:07 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Nice report, and respect for being able to write it! I had a go at writing up a recent LSA experience, I spent maybe three hours on it, trying to get it right, and then just deleted it all because I was so frustrated at not being able to describe it well enough!

OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Re: Trip Report: Best night of my life [Re: Openminded]
    #2884108 - 07/12/04 11:48 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

YES!!! I found the song that was in my head all night, brilliant! Turquoise Hexagon Sun from Boards of Canada. That's one of them, i'll find the other aphex song soon hopefully. Listen to this song while tripping in nature, it makes you ponder some great shit.

--------------------

OfflinePirahnaA
Hungry

Loc: h Ness Monster
    #2884625 - 07/13/04 02:37 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Dont worry about being "really bad at writing." It was written very weel so i could easily understand it and it was a fantastic story.

--------------------
poke smot.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience