Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineneomushy
Stranger
My anticipation for my first trip!
    #2853046 - 07/03/04 01:09 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, I just wrote this for my Livejournal, I would like to know what kind of things are fun to do while you trip, it will be at night.  I also pretty much just wrote random stuff about my anticipation so enjoy. :smile:

-------------------------------------------------

[ Current Mood | Anxious! ]

In around 10-11 hours I will have tried mushrooms for the first time. It is reccomended that you dont try them alone. But hey, I did acid alone, and morning glories alone, and I was fine. I think I will be fine just as long as I have a good mind set before and during my trip.... I think.

I've been thinking about where I am going to trip and what I will be doing. I dont think its safe to trip upstairs where I sleep and where my dad sleeps, in fear of waking them up and having to talk to them. The 2nd floor deck is really peaceful though, really windy though and gloomy, it may set the setting for a dark, scary trip, so maybe that isnt a good idea, I might fall off as well eh?

I think I will trip in my basement where the ps2 is, there isnt much to do down there at all but play "I Spy" with yourself.

I'm still contimplating wheather I should go outside for a walk and take a alk to the beach, that would be really nice. I think that if I consume the mushrooms while I walk to the beach I can make it there safely before I start tripping. But I am worried that if I make it there, I wont be able to make it back. I have to walk one black down, cross through someones yard, and then cross the highway to get to the beach.

What if on my way back I'm tripping so intensely that I loose all contact with reality? What if I turn into a human form of the game "frogger" and take my chances with death? What if I try and cross the road that seems to be desolate and then suddenly BOOM! I get hit by a car going 70mph. It seems really dangerous, and it scares me just to think about it. What if my dad comes looking for me the next day, where is my son? he finds my body mangled on the highway, he has to get my dental records just to ID me. My mom would be so ashamed after theyd find the mushrooms in my system. I think I should be fine though. Will i still have a sense of reality?

I have a large cap of Psilocybe Cubensis roughly the size of the pal of my hand, thats 6 inches in diameter man. I'm thinking of eating half of it, seeing if that will make me trip, and if not I'll consume the other half. I'm going to mix it with OJ if my dad has a blender, if not I'll have to consume it the 'ol fashioned way and just pop a cap. I dont have a scale, I dont know how much I'll be eating. Probably around 5 grams, Im guessing. Could be more. I cant eye grams that well.

I want to try playing video games while tripping.

I want to walk on the beach while tripping.

I want to skateboard while tripping, maybe try once or twice so that I dont wake anyone.

I want to draw pictures while tripping.

I want to listen to music while tripping.

I want to dance while tripping.

I want to watch a cartoon while tripping.

I want to watch my cool iTunes visualizer on my G4 powerbook!

I want to document my life and talk about my philisophical beliefs.

I want to videotape my trip and talk into the camera, and then watch it when I'm sober to see how messed up I was!

I want to experience zero gravity while tripping, but man that will never happen, maybe if I'm tripping hard enough though haha.

I want to pet my dog while tripping.

I want to wake my sister up and say "I'm tripping, holy shit!"

Hahah, I wanna trip while tripping man.

The anticiaption is too great for me to handle, I'm so close to jst walking downstairs right now and eating that whole mushroom, but I have to wake up at 5:30 and go golfing with my dd and his friends, yippee kiyayyy... That means if i go to bed now I wil get a good 2 and a half hours of shut eye.

Oh shit! I want to jump on the trampoline when I'm tripping!

I also want to stare at the cool new trippy light show thingy my step mom got me. It's wayyy psychadellic!

I wonder if we have a doodle pad here, that would be awesome.

Well everyone, wish me luck on my safe journey, I will decide if I want to cross the highway to the beach when the time comes, it will be a hard decision to make though :undecided:. Once I trip, I will document m exact writings from my Journal or laptop which I will take with me, I'm afraid of loosing the laptop while tripping though, or getting mugged at nighttime, so I think I'll be safe and take a journal with me. I will also write down for you whatever i remember, and I promise to be safe, thanks for reading this if you did. This is on LJ, but I'm going to post this on www.shroomery.org as well.

Good Night

------------------------------------------

And there ya go, that was it.  Hope you enjoyed it, any suggestions guys?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: My anticipation for my first trip! [Re: neomushy]
    #2853076 - 07/03/04 01:31 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

have safe,  fun times man.
you sound like a fun trip buddy.
yer a dreamer. dream on. :thumbup: :thumbup:
make sure you post a trip log, ill be looking forward to it. :sun:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

OfflinetriptOuT913
    #2853197 - 07/03/04 02:43 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Im not really planning on physical things I wanna do on my next trip. Im building all the questions I want answered for the next one. I always seem to set a plan of things I wanna do but end up sitting down, closing my eyes and flying to another world instead. So next time I figure Ill have a couple questions to be answered by whoever I encounter in my next trip.

OfflineImmortalAngel
ImmortalAngel
Loc: Australia
    #2853599 - 07/03/04 09:01 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I have the same anticipation, I have a had a lot of LSD. but never had mushrooms,
my first trip is in 30 days
SETTING: im flying to Amsterdam, i have been working for a year in china so it will be the hugest relief just to be out of Asia.
rented a very cosy apartment and i can have al the weed i can purchase.

PLAN.. i havent been able to find Shpongle over here, but i havea few enigma CD's, plus a few of my fav music..TOOL etc.
walk the streets and discover amsterdam, buy the shrooms, chill out and enjoy the ride....yehehehe ...god im so excited, so have a great trip NEO, and will be reading the trip report

--------------------
He will devour the freshest crop...drop.

Offlineneomushy
Stranger
Re: My anticipation for my first trip! [Re: ImmortalAngel]
    #2854210 - 07/03/04 02:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

hah, thanks guys, you seem like awesome trip buddies as well, it sucks im going to be alone for my first time :frown:.

if any of you guys wanna chat sometime IM me at

skeditor4000 - aol IM

p.s. my sister thinks i am an idiot for trying mushrooms, but she gets high with me all the time, shes 15, and i told her i might wake her up if i freak out, and she even said she might walk with me to the beach to make sure im OK, its cool shes looking out for me, she can be a bitch sometimes but I hope she spends some time with me while im tripping...

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#2854215 - 07/03/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i think it would be cool if u & yer sister spent some
bonding time while yer trippin on the beach . :thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlineneomushy
Stranger
Re: My anticipation for my first trip! [Re: 40oz]
    #2854606 - 07/03/04 05:35 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

My sister doesnt care about me enough to stay with my while Im tripping, she thinks I'm stupid for trying it alone, which is why i want her there with me to babysit my ass! But! I said i'd pay her 5 bucks on the spot, and as the night goes i'd pay her more. That seemed to bribe her enough, and she is going to stay up with me as long as she can. I bet shes going to crash and leave my ass. We are going to go up on the 3rd floor deck which is ont he roof, its really high up and im scared of heights, im afraid it will mess with me while im tripping, but the stars are so beautiful!

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2854687 - 07/03/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

You worry too much about what COULD happen. Don't worry, be happy.  :laugh:

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlineneomushy
Stranger
Re: My anticipation for my first trip! [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2854830 - 07/03/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yeah thats my speicific trait, i never worry, i usually have a good mind set, the only reason i keep thinking of bad things at the moment is because the anticipation is just so great, i just need to relax, i cant mix the mushrooms with OJ because i dont have a blander, so i think ill make a peanut butter sandwhich or just eat them, ill eat them in about an hour, ohhhhh cant wait!

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2854912 - 07/03/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Fuck a sandwhich, I've seen it done but always thought it was stupid. Just eating them is good, they taste like shit but it's not unbearable. Honey is by far the best thing to mask the taste if you have some, squirt some in your mouth then chew some up and swallow, repeat till done.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #2854952 - 07/03/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I don't mind eating them by themselves at all.

I don't mind the taste one bit.

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
    #2854956 - 07/03/04 09:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

just put them all in your mouth, hasve a big glass of OJ near by, and much a them down. Wash down with orange juice. Dont wory about making a sandwidch, or anything like that. Your gonna havea great time!

let us know how it goes!

peace and love!

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#2855379 - 07/04/04 01:28 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

jiffy is your bestfriend.

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order