Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!!
    #2849676 - 07/02/04 12:13 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I mean... not like its a big deal or anything, but I just wanted to share. Hopefully it'll be a good weekend; I'll be taking some E tonight with some friends (b-day), and taking some "apparently" tripple dipped acid (we'll see) as well as some E on the fourth of July at a lake with some friends with FiReWoRkS to shoot off... first time on acid... reliable guy... tripple dipped.... 12 hrs.... who thinks i'll go nuts if its what he says it is? I've tripped on shrooms numerous times, but I know they're different, and this is 12 fuckin hours. Whatever, It'll be a trip.

Oh, and whose goin to Coventry? Being the moron I am I didn't buy a ticket the day I read Phish was breakin up... so now i gotta pay $350 or so on ebay.
Dumbass....

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!! [Re: Edge]
    #2849683 - 07/02/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

happy birthday

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2849695 - 07/02/04 12:18 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

It IS a big deal- happy bDAY!

I will hopefully be at coventry- i did buy tix but now need to find cash for the airplane and rental car. Good luck on eBay!

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Re: MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2849721 - 07/02/04 12:23 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

ooo that sucks, where ya commin from? Pa here, so its only a 7 hour drive or so.... car might explode tho.

Yea, theres tickets all over ebay, they're just so damn expensive!

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2849731 - 07/02/04 12:26 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i'm coming from the other side of the country. :frown: :lol: about your car. Good luck getting there! You can always hitchhike if that happens.  I actually did that once for a phish show. 5 months pregnant, broken car, 2 states from home, phish tickets- and I made it! That was in 1994. :smile:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

#2849830 - 07/02/04 12:53 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

No shit? Happy birthday! Mines just around the corner (as my great grandma always used to say)

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Edited by Hooty (07/02/04 01:01 AM)

Invisiblechinadoll
there
 User Gallery

Loc: dark side of terrapin
    #2849837 - 07/02/04 12:54 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Happy Birthday  :birthday:

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!! [Re: Hooty]
    #2849858 - 07/02/04 01:00 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

omg

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Re: MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!! [Re: Cherk]
    #2850614 - 07/02/04 09:12 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Thank-youuu. Waaaaking up.

Thats commitment Phishgrrl, way to be. Even if i don't get a ticket to go I still think I'm goin up. I mean c'mon, its their last thing EVER (hopefully there will be a reunion tour someday). But think about it... its a fucking airfield theres gotta be a way in.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #2850619 - 07/02/04 09:14 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Happy B-day!!

Not to rain on your parade but triple dipped is dealer hype.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2850638 - 07/02/04 09:27 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Phishgrrl said:
i'm coming from the other side of the country. :frown: :lol: about your car. Good luck getting there! You can always hitchhike if that happens.  I actually did that once for a phish show. 5 months pregnant, broken car, 2 states from home, phish tickets- and I made it! That was in 1994. :smile:

you didnt partake in any substances did you?

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Re: MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!! [Re: Adom]
    #2850717 - 07/02/04 10:29 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Adom said:
Happy B-day!!

Not to rain on your parade but triple dipped is dealer hype.

it might not be tripple dipped... i mean thats something ancient, but it will probably make me trip for 12 hrs. Its from an area where a friend got "tripple dipped" blotter a little while ago and its a really reliable area for acid. anyway, he didnt believe it either but it ate it and tripped for 12 hours... so thats my only inclination that its "tripple dipped", or whatever the equivalent of that is in that area.

We'll see...

--------------------

--Turkish of Snatch

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2850734 - 07/02/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Tripple dipped is kindof a myth IMO. Usually it means that it is very strong acid, but there's no such thing as people dipping it 3 times. It could be 3 times as strong though. I sure hope so, and hope you have a great B-day and 4th. Have fun.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Re: MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!! [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2850876 - 07/02/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Totally agree, theres so much about drugs we'll never know. I'm just calling it that cus its what its referred to

--------------------

--Turkish of Snatch

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2850934 - 07/02/04 11:27 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

hey phishgrrl, dont forget to tell your kid that story one day.
I love hearing my mom's stories of all the shows she went to when she was pregnant with me. She almost had me at a Hot Tuna concert  :blush:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!! [Re: iloveraving]
    #2850956 - 07/02/04 11:32 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Haha...if only my parents were that cool. And as far as the acid being three times as potent, three times as potent as what? the amount of acid on a blotter varies hugely from strip to strip, so there's no real standard to say that it's three times more than. It might be three times more than 50 mcg or three times more than 200 mcg  (:eek:)

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2851116 - 07/02/04 12:03 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Happy birthday! Have a great time.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Re: MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!! [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2859822 - 07/05/04 08:48 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Definately had a great time folks.... three E pills friday, which was a good way to kick it off,  got liqoured up saturday night, and then dropped that acid on sunday up at a cabin, lakefront.... biiiiiiig lake.  really big lake.

so anyway, that acid was all it was made out to be.  I'd say I tripped about 11 hours total.  It was weird fuckin acid though, it tasted like coke (it wasn't) when it was on my tounge and made everyones stomach really sour... although im sure the fact that we were on a really rocky boat watching a fireworks show in the middle of a lake for the come on didn't help.  many of us did feel sick as soon as we took it though, most of us puked.  Yours truely took the mind over matter approach to this situation and learned during this trip that he has a better handle on psychadelics than he thought.

Anyway.... we drove the boat back to the dock and had some difficulty getting the fucking thing docked.. eventually after a few tries we did.  As soon as we hit land all 8 of us started peaking... which lasted about 5-6 hours.

A lot happened that night, but I'll only post one story to keep things short.  For the first time I witnessed the complete breakdown of reality around me... it... was... innnnntense.  There were three of us sitting in a darker area on the side of the cabin just observing everybody and the trees around us (which for me constantly had the upper half of women comming out of them.... it was beautiful.  Dryads I believe they're called , talking/rambling... you know... tripping stuff.  Anyway, we smoked a bowl of some pretty good nugget, and as soon as we were done MJ and Cid fucked with us hardcore.  We all felt (and "saw", you know how it is) waves comming from behind us, and felt them hit through us into the territory we were currently viewing.  The ground was waving as if we were on the boat, and we felt like we were on the boat again, but this time the waves weren't really there and were about 20 feet high.  The trees molded together in and out and the Dryads were reaching out to each other.  Really... I could never explain it, I'm sure many of you know its just somethign you have to experience.  After about five minutes of this we decided to get the fuck out of there cus as stated, this was weeeeeird and real creepy acid.  I've never experienced anything like this before, or this trip in general on mushrooms.  First time on acid  :thumbup: , it really is mushroom's older brother... I will definatley be doing it again since I've found its much easier to hold a philosophical conversation and learn how your mind works on acid than it is on shrooms.

If anybody wants to hear more stories I'll be glad to post... theres many more worth telling.

--------------------

--Turkish of Snatch

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2859838 - 07/05/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Happy comming out of your moms vagina day!!! :drumming:

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineJPZ
lost in mexico
Loc: Monterrey
Re: MY BIRTHDAYS TODAY!!! [Re: barfightlard]
    #2859976 - 07/05/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

happy birthday, sounds like you had a great time!!!

yeah i agree it seems a little easier to hold a conversation on acid, than on mushrooms...in my experience anyway...:)

--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom