Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Microscope, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Going Nowhere Fast
not worth it
    #2848036 - 07/01/04 06:14 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

some of the post's i've read on this site have made me very paranoid and as a result i have thrown anything away that MAY have been illegal but i am still going to continue on with my edibles research. there is always microscopic research if i wish to play with psychoactives. but i'll be sure to post my progress(and pics if i can ever get my camera software to work)with any yummies i grow.

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGanjaNamja
enthusiast

Re: not worth it [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2848041 - 07/01/04 06:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

can i read some of the posts that made you paranoid?

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Re: not worth it [Re: GanjaNamja]
    #2848048 - 07/01/04 06:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

yeah.... let me go lookin' real quick

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
    #2848089 - 07/01/04 06:29 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1
that link in particular and a lot of other posts in the security and saftey section of the board.

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

InvisibleDieCommie
El Guapo
    #2848120 - 07/01/04 06:36 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Wow thats crazy and scary

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Re: not worth it [Re: DieCommie]
    #2848132 - 07/01/04 06:40 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

that's why i'm doin wat i'm doing. you see, no matter what i do i always seem to drop the soap while i'm in the shower. with a bad habit like that, i don't need to go to prison.

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #2849026 - 07/02/04 12:00 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

some of the post's i've read on this site have made me very paranoid

It's NOT the posts that should have you paranoid, it's the facts that it's 100% illegal to cultivate contraband. Now, if you're in the US then you should be wary as they have the re$ources to chase folks and there are vigilante WOD psycho US cops that troll the net. Like this SOB. Obviously social engineer jobs, i.e. "a partying lawyer" are the way creeps like that cop work. So be sceptical of "if it's too good to be true, it probably is". Meaning, don't get suckered into online hook ups. Keep your show 100% secret. Trust no one.

Why not use a proxy?

This prog is easy and you'll appear in The Netherlands where growing pot and for that matter mushrooms is no big deal. You can test your IP (make sure you switch java off) and hit http://www.overgrow.com/cgi/vars.pl

PGP

Use encryption in your PM'age along with PGP wiping your HD free space and always deleting with PGP all unwanted incriminating pics of mushrooms ect. In fact, use PGP to encrypt the files you want and upload to a cyber drive. That way there's no chance an LEO raid can forensics your PC to tie you into prior felon grows. To learn PGP, there's an easy walkthrough at Overgrow.

Opposing views

Now there's appears two schools of thought as to whether digital pictures on your HD can nick you on prior felon grows. The first school of thought is seen on Overgrow's Security Forum posted by Lothar their security mod where he claims digital pictures are inadmissible as evidence.

The other school of thought is common sense and if this particulary scary thread in the Shroomery's Security forum is real (and I believe it is), then you'd be a fucking idiot to keep a visual dossier on your HD of past criminal cultivation!!

Rules of liberty...

1.) never tell anyone about your grow or where it is.

2.) do not deal mushrooms.

3.) don't trip or carry drugs in public.

4.) never talk drugs on the phone.

Remember, the police and their paid informants do not have ESP and mushrooms do not create a thermal image like a Cannabis grow can, nor do mushroom grows make noise or chew up vast amounts of electrical power. The chances of a bust are very small. It would be a misadventure like a burglar who sees a mushroom grow and goes state, or the bad luck entry of a landlord or body corporate utility man which is possible. The biggest risk of all however is a flappin' gob. 

But the stakes are high if done in the USA.

Take a look at these two guys, they're facing up to 30 years for mushroom growing and the scale of their grow and the pocession of 100 opium poppy heads is rather typical of any shroomery member. You'll also note they're getting $lugged for not having tax stamps. The US is indeed a strange place where a tax is imposed on what's contraband. Bizarre.

Now look at what this POS maggot did when he was caught for a few PF cakes, he went state. Yes, he became a snitch working for the DEA and heaven help any online mushroom associates who foolishly shared in confidence personal details. He even went on that he's selling people out because he fears the federal pound you in the ass prison (his words).

Which gets to my final point on online security.

Do not give out a home address or grow address as a "trade address" to anyone online. It must be an address with no connection to you. A borrowed PO box is ok and whatever the payload is, make sure it's no more than spores or seeds so it can be a discreet envelope, rather than a parcel. Do not attempt drugs, esp. international incoming post. Customs have drug dogs.

That's it, use common sense. You should be safe, so keep ya mouth shut and that will keep ya cheeks tight. :wink:

But don't feel you can't post online.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

Edited by Starter (07/02/04 12:16 AM)

Invisiblehoushroom
shroom cowboy

Loc: space city
Re: not worth it [Re: Starter]
    #2849700 - 07/02/04 02:19 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

thanks for the JAP tip. it was pretty easy to install and seems to be working ok (as verified by net check at overgrow).

OfflineMinimumEfrt2
enthusiast
Re: not worth it [Re: houshroom]
    #2849715 - 07/02/04 02:22 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

starter, what is that first pic of??? are all those buds yours?!!?

OfflineCactusMonkey
Answers only toCthulu

Re: not worth it [Re: MinimumEfrt2]
    #2849785 - 07/02/04 02:41 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Man that's scary as hell

InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: not worth it [Re: houshroom]
    #2849856 - 07/02/04 03:00 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

houshroom, it's an effective prog

MinimumEfrt2, that spherical thing is hash. The sludge in the 1st pic the process before (ice hash). You'd probably be more familiar with it in rectangular format in the 2nd pic. The 3rd pic is another lump. Easy to make off the trim from buds. The buds are mine.

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In the 8th Realm
Re: not worth it [Re: Starter]
    #18873464 - 09/21/13 09:18 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Starter said:
Quote:

some of the post's i've read on this site have made me very paranoid

It's NOT the posts that should have you paranoid, it's the facts that it's 100% illegal to cultivate contraband. Now, if you're in the US then you should be wary as they have the re$ources to chase folks and there are vigilante WOD psycho US cops that troll the net. Like this SOB. Obviously social engineer jobs, i.e. "a partying lawyer" are the way creeps like that cop work. So be sceptical of "if it's too good to be true, it probably is". Meaning, don't get suckered into online hook ups. Keep your show 100% secret. Trust no one.

Why not use a proxy?

This prog is easy and you'll appear in The Netherlands where growing pot and for that matter mushrooms is no big deal. You can test your IP (make sure you switch java off) and hit http://www.overgrow.com/cgi/vars.pl

Noticed overgrow has been taken down, is there any other proxy services that allow you to visit the shroomery securely?
PGP

Use encryption in your PM'age along with PGP wiping your HD free space and always deleting with PGP all unwanted incriminating pics of mushrooms ect. In fact, use PGP to encrypt the files you want and upload to a cyber drive. That way there's no chance an LEO raid can forensics your PC to tie you into prior felon grows. To learn PGP, there's an easy walkthrough at Overgrow.

Opposing views

Now there's appears two schools of thought as to whether digital pictures on your HD can nick you on prior felon grows. The first school of thought is seen on Overgrow's Security Forum posted by Lothar their security mod where he claims digital pictures are inadmissible as evidence.

The other school of thought is common sense and if this particulary scary thread in the Shroomery's Security forum is real (and I believe it is), then you'd be a fucking idiot to keep a visual dossier on your HD of past criminal cultivation!!

Rules of liberty...

1.) never tell anyone about your grow or where it is.

2.) do not deal mushrooms.

3.) don't trip or carry drugs in public.

4.) never talk drugs on the phone.

Remember, the police and their paid informants do not have ESP and mushrooms do not create a thermal image like a Cannabis grow can, nor do mushroom grows make noise or chew up vast amounts of electrical power. The chances of a bust are very small. It would be a misadventure like a burglar who sees a mushroom grow and goes state, or the bad luck entry of a landlord or body corporate utility man which is possible. The biggest risk of all however is a flappin' gob. 

But the stakes are high if done in the USA.

Take a look at these two guys, they're facing up to 30 years for mushroom growing and the scale of their grow and the pocession of 100 opium poppy heads is rather typical of any shroomery member. You'll also note they're getting $lugged for not having tax stamps. The US is indeed a strange place where a tax is imposed on what's contraband. Bizarre.

Now look at what this POS maggot did when he was caught for a few PF cakes, he went state. Yes, he became a snitch working for the DEA and heaven help any online mushroom associates who foolishly shared in confidence personal details. He even went on that he's selling people out because he fears the federal pound you in the ass prison (his words).

Which gets to my final point on online security.

Do not give out a home address or grow address as a "trade address" to anyone online. It must be an address with no connection to you. A borrowed PO box is ok and whatever the payload is, make sure it's no more than spores or seeds so it can be a discreet envelope, rather than a parcel. Do not attempt drugs, esp. international incoming post. Customs have drug dogs.

That's it, use common sense. You should be safe, so keep ya mouth shut and that will keep ya cheeks tight. :wink:

But don't feel you can't post online.

--------------------
My Trade List

InvisibleFrankHorrigan
The Inquisition
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: not worth it [Re: SLiCeR]
    #18873470 - 09/21/13 09:20 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Wow, nice bump on a 9 year old thread :facepalm:

--------------------

Yes, you can bump my old threads with a question.
Here is how I get things done.
You should take a look. :hehehe:

Frank's tips and tricks. Updated on 3/21/14
AMU- Get an answer here -AMU

OfflineMush4Brains
LOOL HACKED!!!

Re: not worth it [Re: FrankHorrigan]
    #18873474 - 09/21/13 09:22 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FrankHorrigan said:

I knew it was old the second I clicked on it, as I read it about four years ago. :facepalm:

Invisiblemaddchef
Vaginal escape artist
 User Gallery

Loc: Your mom's vag
Re: not worth it [Re: Mush4Brains]
    #18873543 - 09/21/13 09:41 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe he just wanted to remind us we should all be wearing our tinfoil hats.

--------------------
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.....                     

Easier than cakes

I do science and shit.

:havesomescience:

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller

Folding@home Statistics
Re: not worth it [Re: FrankHorrigan]
    #18873858 - 09/21/13 11:04 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FrankHorrigan said:

Oh shit i fcked that up, was supposed to add

Is there any recent proxies that we can use to access the shroomery securely?

Nah put your tinfoil hats away mate i would just prefer to access the shroomery anonymously

Can it be done? if so how can it be done?

Sorry it's a 9 yr old thread but i do believe the subject on anonymity is still very important and didn't want to start my own thread.

--------------------
My Trade List

Edited by SLiCeR (09/21/13 11:12 PM)

Invisiblemaddchef
Vaginal escape artist
 User Gallery

Loc: Your mom's vag
    #18873874 - 09/21/13 11:10 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Use tor, a socks or high anon proxy should suffice for most low level stuff. Proxies should be easy enough to find or leech.

--------------------
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.....                     

Easier than cakes

I do science and shit.

:havesomescience:

OfflineSLiCeR
Shadow Traveller

Folding@home Statistics
Re: not worth it [Re: maddchef]
    #18873899 - 09/21/13 11:16 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

maddchef said:
Use tor, a socks or high anon proxy should suffice for most low level stuff. Proxies should be easy enough to find or leech.

use tor and a proxy? or these are my two options?

I suspect these are my two options and if so whats more reliable in anonymity?

Cheers for the response mate  :thumbup:

--------------------
My Trade List

OfflineMush4Brains
LOOL HACKED!!!

#18874266 - 09/22/13 01:25 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

You're not going to be able to register with Tor or many public proxies.  Most websites get lists of public proxies/nodes that they don't let you register from.  Besides that, your account is most likely already linked to your IP, so at this point it would be worthless.

InvisibleFrankHorrigan
The Inquisition
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: not worth it [Re: Mush4Brains]
    #18875661 - 09/22/13 02:08 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

If you are following the NSA leaks stateside or in UK, you'd know the browsing with "anonymous" browsers is all recorded and analyzed by the feds. I wouldn't bother. Better to blend in with the rest.

--------------------

Yes, you can bump my old threads with a question.
Here is how I get things done.
You should take a look. :hehehe:

Frank's tips and tricks. Updated on 3/21/14
AMU- Get an answer here -AMU

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Microscope, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation