Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShaMan1988
ShaMaN InC.
Loc: my room, my house, my rul...
shroomed Canada Day
    #2845712 - 07/01/04 12:25 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

so i drank some OJ (alone)

damn. i liked the visuals + the shifting of the walls & carpet coming to life

i was listenin to some of armin's trance tracks. there was a tune that he resynthed from that movie 'platoon'. if you know what beat that is, you know what i'm talking about

damn. it kept hammering at me.
then i had flashbacks on my life. i was convinced i was retarded seeing every choice in my life that i had made. the main point that everything was focused around was me having a concentration problem. the 'truth' if you will it be. never before has anything made me clue in before, it kept hitting me, couldn't sleep it off, only think.  well by the end of it all, i say if my life's not fucked up, then this world is :crazy:

heh. i was gonna do more over this coming weekend with friends because of the trips and visuals. but from the 'truth' that came out of it, i will only do them alone. god damn, they are sacred. nothing has ever shown me the light like they have. damn, i said 'i want to die' a couple times during it though. that's how messed up it was. but all in all, the best teacher i've ever had.

(question: does anyone here trip but with no self reflection? plz answer me this)

cheers

shaman

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: shroomed Canada Day [Re: ShaMan1988]
    #2846709 - 07/01/04 09:29 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

ooo what kinda shroomies ShaMan, you know?

As for haveing no self reflection, it depends if i "break through" or not, you know what i mean? If its just one of those lingering trips that hangs JUST below the break-thru point of shrooms where you're tripping right below fairy world then usually I don't have self reflection.... but if i break through that point I almost always do at the end of the comedown.

Hopefully that made sense, because its the only way i can explain it

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: shroomed Canada Day [Re: ShaMan1988]
    #2846789 - 07/01/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Don't you just wonder at the stupidity of our government not legalizing these amazing beings??

I mean, if every psychologist and psychiatrist had these on their hands, they could help make a HUGE difference in the world...

and if we all could take them together once a month---outside--- Gaia would be thriving in every way.

Hmmmmm.....maybe that's why they're NOT legal.

Thanks for sharing your insights, ShaMan1998, by the way!

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineShaMan1988
ShaMaN InC.
Loc: my room, my house, my rul...
Re: shroomed Canada Day [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2857326 - 07/04/04 10:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yea, np phishgrrl!
i enjoyed the whole self-reflection part as hard as it hit me and i felt it.
yea edge. you say it as it is. the break though happened near the end of the comedown. it hit me so hard. for real. 30-50 reasons why my life was fucked up. no matter how hard i tried to deny it, this reality was 'real' and trippin and realizing it made me go face to face with who i really am as an individual, as fucked as that may be, its true, and it's all real baby. it's funny how we can go through our lives like the lifeless ordinary and pretend nothing is wrong and act like you have no problems. i'd say it's the best eye opener. i wish i wrote down some of those 30-50 things that felt VERY REAL so i could change them before i trip again :smile:
oh well, live life to the fullest :wink:

cheers,

shaman

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag