Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSoulTech
Automated
Spirituality & Philosophy Audio
    #2837522 - 06/28/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I really enjoy listening to mp3s of Terence McKenna, Tim Leary, Alan Watts and the like. I have about a 35 minute commute to work everyday and spend this time listening to the talks of these scholars and spiritualists on my mp3 player.

Im looking for links to talks by any philosopher you find interesting, in mp3 format. I am aware of the jackpot of McKenna mp3s http://mckenna.drugtext.org and have almost all of the mp3s learyfan posted in various posts of his (Alan Watts and Tim Leary). If you have any other spiritualists/philosophers/scholars you want to share, please do.

I listened to the John Steele and Jonathan Ott talks on the McKenna site and liked them as well. I'm interested to see if anyone can come up with any more. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepae
holo'nom.e

Loc: Colorado
Re: Spirituality & Philosophy Audio [Re: SoulTech]
    #2843323 - 06/30/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i think it great that you spend your "void time" imprisioned in a vehicle on your way to slavery listening to these self proclaimed enlightened egomaniacs, i try to fill my head with their vocalized jargon as often as i can (especially terence) and i think that using our free time downloading and decoding what ever the hell it was that they said, is probably one of the healthiest things we can do to help unplug from our damaged language systems.

im on the lookout for some new philosophy and metaphysical speakers as well, quantam, etc. would be nice.

where i can point you that you didnt mention is james arthur, i know he has some audio floating around on his site.

OfflineSoulTech
Automated
Re: Spirituality & Philosophy Audio [Re: pae]
    #2848422 - 07/01/04 06:31 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you, I will check him out. Yes, listening to these philosophers talk, reminds me of life's bigger picture that I sometimes lose site of in the "busyness" of everyday life. They are all very articulate, are really entertaining to listen to, and have definately expanded my thinking as well as my vocabulary. If there are any speakers I mentioned above that you are looking for I'll try to dig up some links to where I downloaded them.

Thanks for the info. Peace.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom