Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Whats are some of more visual cube strains?
    #2840786 - 06/29/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

From the strains you grew of cubes what are the most visual trip using near standard doses?
Whast the more visual strains
You may choose many

Votes accepted from (06/29/04 12:00 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: Gr0wer]
    #2840803 - 06/29/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

man i voted for all of them hahahah

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

InvisibleCitric
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Post deleted by Anno [Re: Gr0wer]
    #2840822 - 06/29/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: Citric]
    #2840890 - 06/29/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

why are you calling me a noob i find that if grown the excact same way are just as potant

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #2840935 - 06/29/04 05:57 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

they all seem the same to me...if you want more visuals take more :laugh:

EDIT: ever notice how everyone who believes the strains are different seems to have a different opinion about which is more visual or more in the body etc

Edited by Iamthewalrus (06/29/04 06:27 PM)

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #2840942 - 06/29/04 05:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I guess ther just stoner rumors that certian strains are more though or some are more visual.

Offlinehugo
tuna fish

#2840964 - 06/29/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gr0wer said:
I guess ther just stoner rumors that certian strains are more though or some are more visual.

prove it =]

OfflineTrique
Psilocybe Junkie
Loc: Chocolate Town, Pennsylva...
Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: hugo]
    #2841105 - 06/29/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

A Cubensis is a Cubensis. Psilocybin does one thing; break down into psilocin. Psilocin blocks serotonin receptors, there is no different way around it, so all psilocin and psilocybin are exactly the same, no matter what the source. Now, one can ingest it at accelerated speeds by holding it in the mouth, or some may prolong the onset by barely chewing it and letting your stomach do the digesting. From there, there are many more different variables that will affect what happens to you. For the most part, it's the setting. Lots of different lights sources (such as having many different lit lamps in one room) will make things extroadinarily visual. In the dark, you are much more likely to hallucinate, seeing as your eyes are so dilated, the effects of psilocin are very easily felt. Also, your diet will affect the chemistry of your trip. Have you ever heard anybody say if somebody is having a bad trip, give them some candy? Sugar releases serotonin, and that's usually what plays in the effect of the high and fall of the sugar rush. Some good candy always offers a huge relief to a bad trip, even if you are still tripping. Hell, even a slice of cake, or anything sweet is good.

Also, take a look at your diet beforehand. Are you eating foods that are high in tryptamines? This could raise your tolerance above normal due to the higher levels of serotonin these foods cause.

The only exception to this is when you include mushrooms containing baeocystin in the analysis. 'They' (referring to those great people that figure this kind of shit out) haven't discovered what exactly the effects of baeocystin are, but are pretty sure that it is psychoactive.

For most of you veterans out there, one word can explain it all. Azurenscens. With levels of the psilo's over 2% and baeocystin at nearly .5%, one could only imagine the superior trip of this amazing psilocybe. A good 2 grams would be a real blast into outer space.

InvisibleCitric
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Post deleted by Anno [Re: Trique]
    #2841120 - 06/29/04 07:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #2841220 - 06/29/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I agree with you Domey, except each substrain is different too. Not just each strain... so B+ could give 5 different results to 5 different cultivators.

Orissa India is very visual too.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinedoc34
Fungitarian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Myceliaville !!!
Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: Trique]
    #2841238 - 06/29/04 08:12 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Loc: In The Hand Of The World
Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: Rose]
    #2841260 - 06/29/04 08:21 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

it's all in your mind set and mood.I've eat'in the same strain from the same flush and had different affects.Psilocybin is a drug it does what is does.a strain can be more or less potent depending on how it was grown and some strains may just produce alittle more psilocybin, which will give you fluctulating doses causeing a more or less intense trip, but it all still goes back to your mood and mind set your surroundings everything plays a small part in the out come of your experience. IME all cubensis strains are so close togather potenty wise i couldn't choose one ultimate bad ass wigg your nuts off strain.

Edited by charvo (06/29/04 08:28 PM)

Offlinedoc34
Fungitarian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Myceliaville !!!
Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: doc34]
    #2841314 - 06/29/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

What will happen after consumption of the mushrooms is strongly dependent upon the setting and the mood as well as psychological make-up of the individual. Psilocybe cubensis is very variable in potency, generally ranging from 0.1% to 0.5% active ingredients by dry weight.

http://www.evergreen.edu/mushrooms/phm/s23.htm

--------------------

Invisiblefreakygurl
Stranger
Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? *DELETED* [Re: Citric]
    #2841352 - 06/29/04 08:55 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by freakygurl

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleCitric
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Post deleted by Anno [Re: freakygurl]
    #2841372 - 06/29/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Offlineberto23
Stranger
Loc: NJ
    #2841392 - 06/29/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

domey hes right.... except that psilocin breaks down into baeocystin. Therefor, no matter how much original psilocybin/in there was it will all break down into baeocystin making the trips results of the actual chemicals all the same.... its mood/setting that alters it. its all placebo... you think your gunna see visuals you probably will. You think its going to be a body type stone, it probably will be. Its all in the mind.

--------------------
the shnozzberrys taste like shnozzberrys

InvisibleDieCommie

#2841442 - 06/29/04 09:20 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

A cube is a cube i say. Psilocybin is gonna have the same affect no matter what what strain the mushroom you take is called....

The difference betweed strains is different amounts of the chemical, NOT different chemicals.

Wheteher or not you get visuals depends more on the grow method, substrate, drying method, and mind set than strain. Strain is the least important of all conditions to get a powerful shroom.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: DieCommie]
    #2841477 - 06/29/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

And weed is weed.

Cubes are what you make of them. If you think each strain and substrain is different, they are. Where's the fun in thinking they're all the same?

Set and setting is very true. Your mindset can govern your trip.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: freakygurl]
    #2841513 - 06/29/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocin is a molecule. There's no such thing as "speedy" psilocin, and "visual" psilocin

Exctally, with weed there are dozens of chemicals that are active thus different "highs"

I alos like what cervantes said "Where's the fun in thinking they're all the same?" If different strains give different kinds of trips then shroom growing is funner and spore sales higher....But if all strains produce the same old Psilo. molecule, then its not as exciting or profitable.

Offlinehugo
tuna fish

Re: Whats are some of more visual cube strains? [Re: charvo]
    #2841661 - 06/29/04 10:25 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

charvo said:
it's all in your mind set and mood.I've eat'in the same strain from the same flush and had different affects.Psilocybin is a drug it does what is does.a strain can be more or less potent depending on how it was grown and some strains may just produce alittle more psilocybin, which will give you fluctulating doses causeing a more or less intense trip, but it all still goes back to your mood and mind set your surroundings everything plays a small part in the out come of your experience. IME all cubensis strains are so close togather potenty wise i couldn't choose one ultimate bad ass wigg your nuts off strain.

i agree =]

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate