Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAjna_Chakra
(getting)stranger
Loc: ?atalh?y?k
Tripping Journal - fragmented, confused, gibberish
    #2838731 - 06/29/04 06:49 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Journal entry:

I feel sick. I feel dirty. I can't get clean. Nothing makes sense. Confusion is a whore I pay to fuck on a daily basis. I give her a small piece of my soul every time I feel her familiar warmth spread through my mind. And as I die this slow death and echo like a ghost into the darkening despair, I see, for a moment, as if infinity had fallen dead, the fragment of my humanity I have lost across the cosmic ocean, wandering, wandering, abandoned on the shores of some machine dream and awaiting the quick, painless release into mathematical sleep. There are many here and some remember the memories they have left behind to be swallowed and forgotten. The sensitive, the aware, those who have cast off their culturally conditioned misconceptions and have dipped their minds and souls into the raging, cosmic storms have experienced the strangeness of the Other pressed like a thousand, a million bizarre, shapeless shadows writhing, twisting in pure syntactical orgy upon their sanity - those who have watched their sanity come apart and give way as a tiny piece of realization, as tiny as a jeweled, transdimensional grain of sand that promises a beach, a higher reality and a truth that, if wholly unveiled, the human mind can not and will not grasp. And those who have seen, the sensitive, the aware, have crawled back into the womb of three dimensional space and time, naked and weeping, and given birth to a beauty that tastes like sadness and laughter and eternity and carries the faint scent of death in order to attempt to understand, to comprehend the experience through art and love.

Within each head rests the doors that open to higher dimensions, other realities across star systems and worlds older that death itself.
[We can't breathe in space if we take the body. We can't breathe in space if we take the body. We can't breathe in space if we take the body.]
All one need do is change the frequency of their reception, hit the switch that cuts the power to the murdering materialistic, sexist, racsist ideologies and beliefs of a suicidal EGO by introducing and creating a symbiosis between the human body and an alien and plant substance, and one will see, hear and experience things no other human has seen, or will see ever again.

Wake ... from your sleep. Your tears have kept you floating in darkness, and you fear has you enslaved to yourself. Keep breathing. Don't lose yourself ... or you may never find yourself. Keep looking. Hold on. Keep breathing. Now you can clearly see the death you were living as you die to live for the first time. Light is crawling over your body, weaving an intricate, web-like hole around your head as it prepares to crawl down your mouth. The hole folds space and you begin to suffocate, you feel your flesh burning away and your heart slowing to a stop and your finger nails breaking and bleeding as you try to hold on ... out the top of your head you will slip and slide and fall down and through and down ... floating, fragmented, the karma of a thousand worlds lifting and carrying you as you prepare to meet yourself for the first time ...

Who am I?

Thanks for reading guys. that was one long night.

--------------------
All glory to the Hypnotoad!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Tripping Journal - fragmented, confused, gibberish [Re: Ajna_Chakra]
    #2838967 - 06/29/04 10:03 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

That was lovely. Moments of the last big paragraph reminded me of Radiohead's Exit Music. You make me want to take low doses and write...it's been too long.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflinejamboUK
A Fun Guy
Re: Tripping Journal - fragmented, confused, gibberish [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2838990 - 06/29/04 10:14 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Moments like... it starts exactly the same?? But I agree, that was really interesting to read, although I hate to realise that people worry about the same stuff I do... kind of makes me think maybe it is a universal problem, not just something I'm stuck on.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Tripping Journal - fragmented, confused, gibberish [Re: jamboUK]
    #2839003 - 06/29/04 10:16 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

"although I hate to realise that people worry about the same stuff I do... kind of makes me think maybe it is a universal problem, not just something I'm stuck on."

That's why I come to the shroomery...I love psychedelic drugs because to me they take you to a certain "place" or whatever it is (god, etc.) that IS universal by nature...I love reading reports and realizing we're all dealing with the same things on basic levels..

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: Tripping Journal - fragmented, confused, gibberish [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2840780 - 06/29/04 07:13 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

this reminded me of somethng I wrote a little while ago, i guess i'll just post it again for the hell of it...

Quote:

hit plateau sigma on dxm last night, i don't remember all of trip but do remember laying on my couch in a deep trance, this is what i do remember, I feel i should share it before i forget it...

an x-ray of my brain at plateau sigma:

my brain was cut up into four parts, 1/4 sleep, 1/4 wake, 1/4 dead, 1/4 live, as my mind drift from endless possibillities to hopeless desperation, i was caught between both endless oceans and endless skys, galaxies the size of ants, ants the size of galaxies, mirrors of reality projecting what ever I wanted to see, I could ask and it would be given, I could seek and it would be found, it was very dark and yet at the same time very bright, whispers were as loud as shouts, hot was cold, night was day, as most people would ask the very same question I did if they were where i was than, the question I ask was "where, when, who, and how, did it all begin?"...

as I felt a chain reaction of events going backwards, i felt like i was in the book of time, this book was being read backwards in order to find the begining of time and as the next page turned i saw myself reading me, face to face.

you know that modest mouse song that goes somehting like "the universe is shaped exactly like the earth, if you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were"? well, i now belive if you were to make a big enough telescope and point it the right way you'll see yourself from behind.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: Tripping Journal - fragmented, confused, gibberish [Re: JCoke]
    #2840791 - 06/29/04 07:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

the Book of Enoch

this book makes me feel comfertable with my insanity.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience