Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Dessicant, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinematt66
Loc: Connecticut
newb dosing
    #2837716 - 06/28/04 11:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i grew some shrooms back in the day, and had no concept of how much to take, or how powerful theyre. The first time, I ate a LOT of Mazatapecs and got really funny/talkative/energetic, and that's about it. Then I ate way too many Tazmanians and freaked the hell out. It took five people to restrain me. I was violent and posessed super-human strength- a bad combo. In between these two experiences, a friend gave me a single cap of street shrooms (the Maz and the Taz were homegrown). Off this one cap I had the most brilliant 4 hours of my life. My writing was profound. I was staring into the grass and merging with nature and all the tiny lifeforms moving around that I had never before taken the time and interest in observing. Anyway, I expect to have some home grown B+ soon, and some EQ's a couple weeks later. While I would one day like to go deep, for now I want to ease my way in. I'm looking to recreate that experience where I was in complete control of everything, felt more or less normal, just had this ridiculously enhanced ability to write and produce shattering insights. I really want to see how my drawing and guitar playing are effected by shrooms. So how many caps/dry ounces would you suggest? I've dried my shrooms before just using a fan and they got real hard and crispy, even without the use of dessicant/a drying chamber. But I suppose to dose 100% accurately, I'll make sure these one's are properly dried with dessicant. I don't like the idea iof getting a scale, but I may do it anyway to ensure accuracy, even if it may be a bad thing to have should a nosy roomate poke around and find it. Anyway, I don't want to get caught in the dilemna of eating very little, not feeling anything, so eating a little more, and then all of a sudden be in outer space. What do you recommend?

--------------------
Truth is the daughter of time, time doesn't exist...
Truth cannot exist within the human convention of time- The Goat Hath Spoken

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: newb dosing [Re: matt66]
    #2838956 - 06/29/04 09:58 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

So how many caps/dry ounces would you suggest? 

I can't tell how many caps or shrooms because that can't be answered period.

but how many dry grams I can tell you. an ounce is 28g.
for enhanced cretivity i would low dose; when dosing high(er) writing is very hard for me. but that can differ from person to person.
1 - 2g should do the trick try somewhere in that range and if you want more or less do so next time.

I suggest you get a scale :wink:

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: newb dosing [Re: matt66]
    #2840481 - 06/29/04 05:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Get a scale. There're some really cheap mechanical ones that would work great for you: http://www.scalenet.com/deering10.html

These're small, accurate, cheap, and are discreet.

If you're doing dried cubes, I'd suggest somewhere between 1.5 and 2.5g. Wet, between ten and twenty grams.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: newb dosing [Re: Sev]
    #2840746 - 06/29/04 07:04 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

about how much have u guys paid for half an ounce of dried shrooms? Im goin to be purchasing some soon, and wanna be sure i get my moneys worth?

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: newb dosing [Re: SirRobin]
    #2841062 - 06/29/04 08:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry, never bought 'em.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: newb dosing [Re: Sev]
    #2843276 - 06/30/04 01:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

1/2 oz of dried should be around 50-100 dollars if they charge 100 for it thats 7 dollars a gram, if they charge 50 thats about 5 dollars a gram. when buying in bulk never pay more than 8 bucks a gram and its a DAMN good practice to have a scale if youve never bought before. the other night some dick didnt think i knew about shrooms and tried to sell me an ounce, but just by looking at it i knew it was only 14-15 grams. so i said no and sure as shit he comes back with more.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: newb dosing [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #2843892 - 06/30/04 04:23 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

thanks man, me and my fried together will have about 100-120$, and ill be sure to not be ripped off this time =P

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Dessicant, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience