Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleezekielzalman
Stranger
Trans-female
Post Mushroom Psychedelic Trip Increased Depression and Suicide ideation *DELETED*
    #28349195 - 06/06/23 06:23 AM (9 months, 17 days ago)

Post deleted by ezekielzalman

Reason for deletion: error

Edited by ezekielzalman (06/06/23 06:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineepilectric
low dose
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vienna
Re: Post Mushroom Psychedelic Trip Increased Depression and Suicide ideation [Re: ezekielzalman]
    #28349252 - 06/06/23 07:25 AM (9 months, 17 days ago)

where is the wound located? which traumatic emotions/memories are associated with it?

can you try to pinpoint your primary fear at the moment? could you picture a situation where the issue has resolved? what would this situation be like and what must be changed now to fix it?

if san pedro helps, go for it. maybe you can soothe your wound and better integrate and learn from these thoughts that way.

don't believe everything you think

Edited by epilectric (06/06/23 07:29 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Post Mushroom Psychedelic Trip Increased Depression and Suicide ideation [Re: ezekielzalman]
    #28349293 - 06/06/23 08:04 AM (9 months, 17 days ago)

The title of this thread indicates "increased depression AND Suicide ideation".

In my mind, I therefore imagine that you normally have suicide ideation, or depression with suicide ideation, and you are reporting here that the mushroom trip increased it.

And I ask myself,
"self, why is it that people think that suicide ideation is a thing, or a symptom of a thing separate from any other possible mental contents?"

Realistically any ideation is just some mental content, it gets picked up from impressions in life, and then each idea is a place you can go to in your mind, so it can become a familiar place to you, and if you go there enough you may even call it home, i.e. a usual place to rest.

there comes a time in your life when you really need to have different experiences, you can find the place you would prefer to be home, and you can make it home, but don't set up your new place as another temple to suicide ideation if you don't want that type of mental contents.

It's not the drug, it's you, and it's the lack of maturity which comes to realize that life has no warranty, you know well enough to clean up your room, now you have to take custody of your mental contents.

meditation, is one way of coming to terms with mental custody:

Learning to relax and observe the endless procession of mental contents,
and seeing which contents lead to which other contents.

That is how you will find out about what junk is spinning you out. that is your garden, your farm. and even then, there is no warranty, obviously.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineSoul Flight
Stranger
Re: Post Mushroom Psychedelic Trip Increased Depression and Suicide ideation [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28349404 - 06/06/23 10:21 AM (9 months, 17 days ago)

Sounds normal to me. Shrooms can be cold and clinical sometimes. I think it probably showed you the truth and it is right in front of your face.

I am often left with work to complete. It is the integration process. It is on the tip of my tongue. Meditating and thinking about it will get you there.

It is not necessary to keep doing shrooms to resolve it. Any psychedelic will do.

I also have a theory the ego uses suicide as a firewall to protect itself. At the moment of ego death, the ego tries to scare us straight and uses fear to maintain control. After a trip, the ego may spend weeks reasserting itself or re-assuring itself it is is control.

You are not your thoughts. Good trips and bad trips are two sides of the same coin.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#28350378 - 06/07/23 03:34 AM (9 months, 16 days ago)

sounds very romantic.
as if you are emulating some famous figure who never lived the life they wanted and killed themselves and became famous enigmas.

who is it you actually wish you were (a copy of)?

crying about loving an unborn daughter is really crying about yourself - the daughter only exists as a fantasy.

most people who do live the life they thought they should, actually end up crying about a real daughter that they neglected because they were too involved in their own fantasies.

you are neglecting all the daughters who are around you. sperm is irrelevant.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: Post Mushroom Psychedelic Trip Increased Depression and Suicide ideation [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28350388 - 06/07/23 04:07 AM (9 months, 16 days ago)

you have to draw to get it better and get a better mind

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: Post Mushroom Psychedelic Trip Increased Depression and Suicide ideation [Re: Ferdinando]
    #28350395 - 06/07/23 04:13 AM (9 months, 16 days ago)

drawing makes the mental contents more wholesome and virtuous
thank you redgreenvines for that post that was a very good post
it made a huge difference in my life
my mom thanks you for all you did for me
wouldn't be here without you

still not in the clear maybe but determined to push on and to continue till I die of old age

:thumbup:

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom