Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

Going to Conneticut have question?
    #2830447 - 06/26/04 10:55 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Does anyone know any good spots there to trip im going for my firnds birthday on the 4th of July and were def doin it up. Thanks :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Going to Conneticut have question? [Re: ShroomFan]
    #2833125 - 06/27/04 10:53 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yeah man i live in Connecticut! im not really proud of it but i guess there are some cool sites here. it depends on where you are, but i suggest driving to Simsbury and going to see the Hubline (sp?) Tower.  you hike up this mountain and you can see over a lot of the valley and its great especially at sunset. i bet there are going to be fireworks there too. just dont fall off the mountain  :wink:.

im so jealous peace

Anonymous

Re: Going to Conneticut have question? [Re: ]
    #2833378 - 06/27/04 12:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i would recommend saddle ridge over hublein tower if you're in the farmington valley/simsbury area. its much more remote and secluded. plus, you can smoke a bowl at saddle. hublein gets really crowded.

what part of CT are you headed to?

Edited by jono1 (06/27/04 12:25 PM)

Offlinematt66
Loc: Connecticut
    #2837576 - 06/28/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Indian Hill Cemetary in Middletown. The gravestones, statues, and mosoleums are unreal. You're not likely to run into too many people, it's big enough to explore, but not too big that you can get lost. There's a huge hilltop where you can throw down a tent and the wind should be really nice. I'd say go in the afternoon, so you can experience it in the daytime, through the sunset, and at night. I like it best at night. It's kinda in the heart of Middletown, so you're not exactly secluded, but the light pollution is actually a good thing, cause you can see everything and not get spooked. There's an awesome platform you can climb up and chill on 10ft off the ground-nice place to light a spliff. Find the "Bliss" gravestone near the top of the hill. My first time there was on a perfect autumn afternoon, with the leaves going crazy- I found a spot under my now favorite tree, started playing guitar, smoked a bowl, then just sat in utter peace. When I got up to leave, I noticed that the gravestone directly in front of where I had been sitting this entire time was marked "Bliss". Just the guy's last name- no other markings- it was increadible. Take 66 into Middletown. Pass Old Glory smokeshop on your left, go under a bridge, and it's a little further on your right.

--------------------
Truth is the daughter of time, time doesn't exist...
Truth cannot exist within the human convention of time- The Goat Hath Spoken

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

#2846549 - 07/01/04 08:15 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

sounds good...im in norwich anything around these parts..thanks

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom