Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineel_duderino
 User Gallery

Loc: South Australia
Tripping at a live concert (4th trip)
    #2832226 - 06/27/04 02:30 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I have a very short tripping resume. I have only semi-tripped once (the 1st time) I'd classify that maybe a level 2 or 3. That is 3d artwork, morphing and shifting on the TV and liquid world (breathing walls and curtains etc...) + some really nice patterning and colour shifting. But no major distortions or trails. Oh and i forgot to mention the brilliant auras!!

The other 2 times i've tripped were mostly a body/mental thing but much less visual - due to a tolerance.

I've decided to abstain for a week and a half :smile: Now on Wed, the Big Day! I'm going to go see John Butler Trio play live! (amazing band!) I'm wondering what sort of dose of subs I should eat for a pleasant and hopefully very visual trip! My 1st trip was off this many subs...

next two trips I had more subs but less effect due to my tolerance.
Now I have this many subs at my disposal:

This will only be my fourth trip (but I've been stoned at concerts many a time), I want a great experience I just hope i don't get overwhelmed and panic or nothing. But I KNOW I won't and if i keep thinking that I'm sure there'll be no probs. I'll probably take between 7-15 (have to think it over).

Anyway some tips or experiences would be helpful, especially regarding tripping at a concert and in public.

Cheers!  :thumbup:

[edit] also from yer guys experience, how long does pupil dilation usually last?

Edited by el_duderino (06/27/04 02:37 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinerocknliam
happy willowdweller
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping at a live concert (4th trip) [Re: el_duderino]
    #2832359 - 06/27/04 03:39 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Awesome dude, John Butler trio, me and my friends did Zebra last week for a music examination. The crowd john butler will attract will be mainly hippies and activist types, so im sure it will be an awesome setting.

I can't really help you with dosage as i know pretty much nothing about it, though i read on another forum (smilepolice) that with Aussie picked subs, minumum should be 5 and maximum should be 15. Obviously this was only in this persons expierience, as i don't believe she was really into the higher level trips.

Also take some shrooms and give them out to someone nice you meet there, spread the word and hopefully get Australia shrooming.

Offlineel_duderino
 User Gallery

Loc: South Australia
Re: Tripping at a live concert (4th trip) [Re: rocknliam]
    #2835872 - 06/28/04 10:48 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

well i reckon i'll be going all out then!
Should be great fun! I don't know what to expect but it will def. be a learning experience with some nice music to go with it. I'm real excited!

most likely have about 1/3 to 1/2 of the shrooms and give the rest to my friends, should they want any.

wish me luck! :laugh:
:thumbup: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :thumbup:

Offlinerocknliam
happy willowdweller
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping at a live concert (4th trip) [Re: el_duderino]
    #2838187 - 06/29/04 01:59 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

May the mushroom be with you.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience