Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

arrested/crazy Havent been here is a while...just checkin in
    #2829738 - 06/26/04 04:34 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ya SO....Idont want to get into a life story but basically, I used to be a really active member of the shroomery but at the end of January, I was arrested for assault after crakin my hand over some guys nose and laying anothe guy out...the funny thing Is, I dont remember it, the cops evidentually thought I was on a PCP rage and pumped me up full of tranquilizers and when I snapped back, I was detained in a hospital accompanied by cops. A broke my hand of course and after the analysis/trial etc the court ordered me to check into a mental facility. So Ive been in a nut house for the past 5 months where I was diagnosed with a number of things, mainly.... MPD (muiltiple personality disorder)- Dissociative identity disorder. My house was cleared out by the authorities where they found soem drugs and around 40 grand which was of course confiscated. There are alot things inbetween that I dont want to bore you guys with but now I go to bullshit therapy trying to "merge" my multiple personalities (bullshit) and take a daily dose of risperdal and lithium monitored by a doctor so I dont have any more "episodes". Im so scuttle minded right now from the shit they ogot me on whcih is why I am writing shitty and thius is one of the first times I got achance to just screw arond on the computure again but basically I jstu wanted to say, "Hi" its nice to be back.
Orizon

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: arrested/crazy Havent been here is a while...just checkin in [Re: orizon]
    #2829749 - 06/26/04 04:47 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hi, glad you're better now, and welcome back :sun:

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

Re: arrested/crazy Havent been here is a while...just checki [Re: orizon]
    #2829913 - 06/26/04 06:59 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

that's nuts man. how come they confiscated your money? that's quite a chunk of cash...

do you think you are mental, or was this just an average ass kicking you handed out?

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Invisibleshriek

#2829916 - 06/26/04 07:01 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

why was 40 grand of course confiscated? i dont see the of course in that, unless you live in one of those countries where there is no working justice system like usa or sierra leone.

get a lawyer, get your money back.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2829992 - 06/26/04 09:03 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome back

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2830072 - 06/26/04 10:22 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Wow, man, sounds like you've been through the wringer. I'm sorry!  I hope you can get back on your feet again and feeling good. It must be nice to be out of the nuthouse, eh? Glad you are back, and nice to meet you. We are here for you!  :heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: arrested/crazy Havent been here is a while...just checki [Re: shriek]
    #2830076 - 06/26/04 10:23 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shriek said:
unless you live in one of those countries where there is no working justice system like usa or sierra leone.

:thumbup: :thumbup: That statement is so right on.

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: arrested/crazy Havent been here is a while...just checki [Re: felix]
    #2831448 - 06/26/04 08:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Like I said before, there is a lot of shit I left out?..I could probably write a book from the stuff I saw in the past 5 months. In regards to the money: after the court hearings, I was turned over to the custody and care of the state and it was ruled they could do anything they feel necessary for my ?protection?. Some wavers-contracts were signed and evidentially the felt it was necessary to go into my home, box everything up and put it in storage. I didn?t know they even went into my stuff until I received a box of some of my clothes and personal ?approved? belongings of mine a week after I was admitted to psych ward. The heap of cash I hid right next to the 3 decades worth of jail time in drugs. All the payroll checks I received from my part time tech job were cashed into my checking account so the authorities probably thought a 21 year old college boy in possession of 40 grand in unclaimed cash right next to a Woodstock pile worth of drugs was a little conspicuous. Thank god the courts granted me some form of immunity for anything they might of found at my house. I just received a few more boxes from storage a couple days ago with some more of my personal belongings. The drugs-paraphernalia I will definitely never see again and I am skeptical bout the cash as well. I was treated very nice at the facility and everything from doctors to meds to treatment was paid for by the state. I wanted to keep the whole incident hidden from my family so I asked fro a public attorney?but I could of probably only a paid a shit load of fines etc if I just called my mom and got a big time lawyer at the beginning. Kind dumb since the facility convinced me to confront my family anyways. I am currently at Outpatient care and recently approved to come home every weekend which is where I am now. I go to therapy 3 times a week and my meds are directly given to me every day which is monitored by a doctor. I don?t feel like Im crazy but I don?t remember these episodes that I have so they say I wouldn?t know the better anyways. My alternate personality is triggered by anger which makes sense since I never get angry. Im shootin to return to school in the Spring. Its kinda cool Im seeing some familiar faces on this board I used to chat too all the time?..

Orizon

InvisibleLe_Canard
Danger Man
 User Gallery

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #2831471 - 06/26/04 08:10 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Glad to see you back! :laugh: Here's hoping they didn't steal your hard-earned money...

OfflineFocusHawaii
Keeper of theMagic Garden

Loc: Canada
    #2831584 - 06/26/04 09:05 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry to hear about you troubles my friend; I hope it works out for you.

Best wishes.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: arrested/crazy Havent been here is a while...just checki [Re: shriek]
    #2831811 - 06/26/04 11:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

sucks about the money that sounds all to familer i have a freind that happend to kinda he went to bfc and had to pay like 25k in fees and fines and they tooke like 35% of his money for stupid shit

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub