Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Hod do you dip sheets without screwing up the ink?
    #2828221 - 06/25/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I printed out a cool blotter sheet to infuse a small batch of LSA just for kicks. How would i go about infusing the sheet without making het ink run? Or do i have it backwards and i dip, dry then print?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Hod do you dip sheets without screwing up the ink? [Re: Gr0wer]
    #2828331 - 06/25/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

What kind of printer are you using?

A color laser printer probably wouldn't run when wet.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #2828341 - 06/25/04 02:13 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i think you'd saturate the paper and still not get an active amount of LSA onto it.

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
Re: Hod do you dip sheets without screwing up the ink? [Re: neuro]
    #2828370 - 06/25/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

neuro's right

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Re: Hod do you dip sheets without screwing up the ink? [Re: neuro]
    #2828374 - 06/25/04 02:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i dunno if ya refined it down to a salt base, it would prolly work, mesure out a hundred hits and lay it just like lsd. on the print though if ya got a few make a dummy run to see how it pans out,peace Gypsy

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
    #2828424 - 06/25/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You could use the old lsd tech where you make a concentrated solution so that one drop = a hit and put one drop on each square.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Re: Hod do you dip sheets without screwing up the ink? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #2828543 - 06/25/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
You could use the old lsd tech where you make a concentrated solution so that one drop = a hit and put one drop on each square.

LOL i doubt and LSD lab woud sit there with an eye droper. They add a measured amout of acid dillute it a calculated amount of solution weigh the pan and dip a sheet. Im guessing something like alcohol or something that will evaporate readily, would a alkaloid in its free base form be polar to alcohol? Then they probably weight the pan again to see how much liquid is missing and calculate from that how many micrograms on on per sheet and tab. Then when you get to the end whehere thers still a good sheets worth of alkaloids and solution you add a splash more solution and doubble or tripple dip till you get the disired doseage.

I thought of this all on my own but it would work, there may be differnt meatods of attack though but this seems the best.

A colored lazer printer? Im not sure where i can find one of those but im sure some copystore near me has one. I guess can just print a sheet on my printer then copy that at the copystore, allong with other trippy art so its lot like im doing a job.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
    #2828918 - 06/25/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Grower, I was just trying to help. If you have all that equipment at your disposal then go to it. An eyedropper is something anyone can come up with.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

#2829272 - 06/25/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Take no offence man. That idea works for cubes but its not precice for tabs and hard to do on a large scale. IF you overlap with one drop a section of paper might be doubble dosed. All you need is a digital scale.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #2829385 - 06/25/04 11:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i must say the easiest way to dip the paper is by using watercolor paper. get a thin graded water color paper at your local artmart or whatever then inkjet it onto that, or take it down to kinkos or a specialty printer place, they will know how to print onto water paper. (or you could just ask them how).

viola (pretty instument).

peace & blott

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Re: Hod do you dip sheets without screwing up the ink? [Re: Todcasil]
    #2829414 - 06/25/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Is that what the pros use? So your saying dip and color or color and dip? I can inkjet and dip or will i still need a color lazer printer so it wont run?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#2829420 - 06/25/04 11:44 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

no you color it first, let the ink dry, and then you dip.

i say just go get it printed out from kinpoos forlike a quarter, bring your own paper and your own design. tell them its for art class or a wierd anti-nicotine add or something.

(yes pros use thin graded water color paper).

and remeber theres no such thing as a double dip!

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

#2829432 - 06/25/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you can doubble dip, why not? you dip allow teh solution to evaporate leaving teh LSD crystals in the fiber then dip again, its like candles, the crystals just build up. Yea yea some on the sheet may re disolve into the paper secodn dip but the point is your still adding more. If you did a test to see how much of the solution gets onto each paper using a non LSD test solution you should be able to calculate how much LSD to add per volume of solution so it ends up at the desired microgram dose per tab.

Invisibletranced2
the runner of it all

Loc: where peace reigns
    #2830101 - 06/26/04 08:34 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

your helping this person, put lsa onto blotter. Thats absurd, chances are he will sell it as acid.

--------------------
in trees. fighting bears.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: Hod do you dip sheets without screwing up the ink? [Re: tranced2]
    #2830171 - 06/26/04 09:08 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

no, double dipping doesnt work that way, in fact it doesnt work ... heres a quote

"Double and triple dip acid is a sales pitch.
It`s a myth. Diping it again in the solution would do nothing to increase potency.
When the ten pack is dipped it is completely saturated with the solution and dipping it a second or third time would do nothing.
This rumor was started by deadheads on the lot to make make there acid sound superior.
The only way to increase potency is to make the solution stronger. Exp. instead of 1 gram per 110ml. you could put 2 grams in and it would be 190mcg. (if your crystal is 95%). This is very,very,very rarely done since it doubles the price."

and heres the link!

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

also, i dont think grower would do something like that, he has better ways to make money if he wanted too.

peace tranced2

Casil

PS grower, check out that link youll love it.

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
    #2830428 - 06/26/04 10:41 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i know they lay lsd with drinking liqour such as evrclear and bacardi 151, has anyone around here gotten a salt base of lsa and if so how much weight in hbwr would it take to get say a gram of of the good stuff?and on the other spectrem of things how far would that gram go (per say how many doses)?

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
    #2830629 - 06/26/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

The way I would do it is measure out the number of doses first. Lets say I had a quarter gram of somemthing and figured it would make 50 doses. I'm just picking numbers. Ok, now you want to divide that into 50 doses on blotter. I would take my eyedropper and put 50 drops into a test tube and see how full it gets. Then, I mix up the stuff with a solvent, probably water, and make it to the same amount that equals 50 drops. I then put one drop on each square. Nothing hard about making sure each square has one drop. If 50 drops is not enough volume to disolve all the stuff, I would measure 100 drops and give each one 2 drops. If you have a precise digital scale it makes it easier.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

#2831586 - 06/26/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

tranced2, This guy has a name. Yea, if you read the post i only have 50 hbw seeds, ill be triping with 4 of my friends. Im doing the acid/base extraction and blotter just for the cool factor and so ive done the tek for when i do want to make real blotter's.

You can doubble dip dip! Dip allow to dry and dip again! Whats so hard to get? To put it to candlemaing thinking, yes if you dip and dip agian 5 seconds later the wax never set and you wont get a second layer. But if you allow it to set then dip again you get another layer of wax (or LSA/LSD) think before you get behind soemthing, ask why?

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

#2831588 - 06/26/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I already said how youd do it,
Quote:

Gr0wer said:

LOL i doubt and LSD lab woud sit there with an eye droper. They add a measured amout of acid dillute it a calculated amount of solution weigh the pan and dip a sheet. Im guessing something like alcohol or something that will evaporate readily, would a alkaloid in its free base form be polar to alcohol? Then they probably weight the pan again to see how much liquid is missing and calculate from that how many micrograms on on per sheet and tab. Then when you get to the end whehere thers still a good sheets worth of alkaloids and solution you add a splash more solution and doubble or tripple dip till you get the disired doseage.

I thought of this all on my own but it would work, there may be differnt meatods of attack though but this seems the best.

A colored lazer printer? Im not sure where i can find one of those but im sure some copystore near me has one. I guess can just print a sheet on my printer then copy that at the copystore, allong with other trippy art so its lot like im doing a job.

Invisibletranced2
the runner of it all

Loc: where peace reigns
    #2885136 - 07/13/04 07:20 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i am sorry grower, i just get edgy.

--------------------
in trees. fighting bears.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom