Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics
    #2828917 - 06/25/04 08:46 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I Am the origional Amber In this unfortunant topic... I Just want to make some things clear and to put a little more insite in on this issue.

~1)Amber states Nick is smothering her and she does not want to be in a relationship with him AT THIS TIME but has dedicated herself to him in the future for marriage and children. ..... 2)OKAY FIRST OF ALL SHE IS NOT HAVING SEX WITH ANYONE. SECOND SHE ONLY HAD SEX WITH NICK ONCE AND NOW AMBER MIGHT BE PREGO. Posted By motheradvice

1)At one time yes I did "dedicate myslef to him" as my mom states but he knows I Am NO LONGER promissing ANYTHING! but friendship.
2)Its true I am not having Sex with anyone. As for the having sex with Nic once that is not, him n I had sex more than once.

~3)No offense, but your daughter sounds like a total bitch. 4)And also, abortions are your friend. Posted By ChiefThunderbong

3)I might Sound like a bitch, only because you dont know me personally you only know me from this one incident so DONT make accusations on anyone just from what one hears.
4)Abortions should be no ones friend If you are responsible enough to lay down n commit adultry than you are responsible enough to deal with the consiquinces! yes i understand you could of been rapped n such then its ur right to kill a life, but otherwise one should take responsibility for ones actions.

~5)"oh you can come live with me, and we can get married and have kids, but oh wait i think i like my ex better, so lets just be friends, and you can live here and watch me and my boyfriend together" ... 6)Sorry Miss Jackson, but tell your daughter to keep her draws on untill shes old enouph to get out of your house. Posted By Dreamer987

5)I never asked for him to live with me the sugestion was made n I followed through with it without another thought because it was meant for him n I to BE JUST FRIENDS from the beginning... he had more than enough chances to return home to AZ both times he Agreed to stay. no one forced him to make any decicions!
6)My mother has more knowlage than most and she makes her own decicions i am old enough to leave right now but she is helping me further my education so I will amount to something better in this world than a drunk, drug addit, homeless, or dead!

~7)Shit, if I had a 22 year old druggie living in the same house as my 17 year old daughter 8)I'd be sneaking around in his conversations too. Posted By ChiefThunderbong

7)Nic is not a druggie if he were than wed see him trying to do all he could to get drugs... wouldnt you think? hes been here for about 5 weeks and has not once made a atempt to locate someone here in MD to supply him of his druggie needs... so dont assume things.

8)My Mom was not sneaking around in anyones conversations... he left the chat up on her laptop when it was returned to her she has every right to veiw things on her own laptop.

~honestly now, 9)what did you expect to come of this situation? 10) Your daughter is 17 years old. 11)I hope you learn from this. Posted By Kremlin

9)noone knows what is to happen in the future. all one can do is make decicions right or wrong n hope for the best. Just what my mother did.

10)Just because one has an age of 17 doesnt mean one will act 17. i personally know people who are 17 and act much older and thoses who are much older and act 17. so dont blame things one the age of a person.

11)my mom learns from everything she does and from what other people do too.

~12)she is very young and obviously immature but that is to be expected at such an age. ...... 13)(wheter she thinks she is or not...but based on her actions that you presented to us, i would say that she needs to grow up a lot...not to give your child a bad name, but she is a child and is expected to act like one....therefore, she should not be involved with older men) ...... 14)tell her to get a pregnancy test. if she is pregnant, abortion would probably be her/their best option because clearly she isn't mature enough for the role as a mother Posted By Psilostylin

12)refer to my answer to #10 for this one also.

13)one is considered an adult at age 18. I am 17 what is one years differecne gunna do? at 16 I was old enough to drive move out and start my own life. but I didnt. so once again dont blame things on age.

14)i have taken a preg test once before my period has come it was negitive. i am going to take another once my period is over or once it is missed. and for the abortion issue refer to #4 for this please.

~15)Perhaps she was thinking her daughter was old enough to be somewhat responsible and practice safe sex .... 16)She is just a stupid bitch. I find it very hard to believe she hasn't had sex with Timmy, and prolly at least 6 other guys that Mommy dosn't know about. 17)Abortions are your best friend. Posted By ChiefThunderbong

15) I did practice safe sex with. At first I also did so with Nic. I thought of us being together for the rest of our lives but things fell apart. and before anyone blames it on timmy we fell apart long before Timmy came back into the picture.

16)as for the stupid bitch thing refer to #3 i do not go around and have sex with whoever gives me the time of day cuz if that were the case id have been with hundreds of guys. I have more self respect than that. I have only had sex with two people because i truely loved them people. I have a very good reloationship with my mother n I have NO reason whatsoever to hide anything from her! NONE!

17) refer to #4 for this

~18)yep, I've known mothers that would swear up and down they knew all their daughters did because the girls would tell them a few things but I'm sure this ones got a few stories of her own..... 19)Having him around isn't going to make things easier for the baby..... Posted By wandrnshaman

18)refer to what apllys in #16

19)i grew up most of my life without my dad because of his death. I know firsthand the kinda pain one can have with out a parent present in their lives. I Know Nic Will be a wonderful father, now in the present or later in the future. i would not deny my child the right to know his or her father because of my own mistakes. if no major harm will be done to my child while in their fathers presence i will not deny my child of their father.

~20)As for them, I strongly suggest that you two take it easy, and learn to live with eachother. Know eachother, become friends all over again, and fall in love all over again. Calbha, if you love her, dont let anyone else stop that. Dont go beating people up, but if you love her, that should never change, no matter who she is with. Be the one there for her with open arms when she needs it. If you work through this, you will be even closer. You cant fuck with love. ..... 21)I know 17 year olds who act 30, and 40 year olds who act 17. If these two are connecting on the same level, then thats all that matters. She is an adult now. Posted By root-ninja-tak

20) thank you for the advice I will make sure Nic Sees it. your right one can not make another love them.

21)I thought we one at one time but I am not sure anymore because I, Myself do not know what I want yet... and just because I may be considered an adult doesnt mean Ill act as one^_~

~22)Amber need to grow up before she has anymore relationships. Posted By UncleMike

22)Part of growing up is interacting with others... so one must have realationships with others. I am grown up in many ways but on other things I am not And I am not afraid to admit that. I know alot more about Babies than most. i know when to be serious but I also Know when and How to have fun. Just because I dont want to be in a marriage relationship at age 17 does not mean i need to grow up! Hell did you want to be in a realtionship with the fact right there that you were going to be married to this person at age 17?

~23)i flew into a fit and told her off pretty much and said i cant stand mind fucks and what not. ...... 24)SHE IS ACTING PISSED AT ME LIKE I WAS THE ONE THAT DID SOMETHING WRONG AND NOW IS TELLING ME TO FUCK OFF NOT LIKE 2 HOURS AFTER APOLOGISING TO ME!! .... 25)my heart has been fucking ripped out and stomped on and now she wants to be friends?! Posted By Calbha

23)he told me off after the whole incident happened not right when he seen what had happened.

24)I never once told him to "FUCK OFF" as he so bluntly puts it. he also failed to put it was going on 4 in the morning n i was trying to sleep when he was trying to appologise to me. would you want to talk to anyone if you juat wanted to go to sleep?

25)then i did not understand why it was so hard for him to just be friends but i also didnt put myself in his shoes he used how I fell for timmy and he put myself in his shoes n now I fully understand why its so hard for him and i did tell him i was sorry.

~26)either way, you need to get your ass back to az ASAP so we can smoke a bowl(smile face) Posted By wrestler_az

26)Thats real reasuring! some friend you are! having him solve all his problems with drugs is what i see! thats just a fucking exscape! and if its all one does to deal with ones problems then it would be a real exscape from life! The ultamate price is death! but what does that matter its only a friend! If you ask me thats just a wonderful friend huh! come on Nic lets go get fucked up and youll forget all about your problems till you come off you high then well do some more! what does that solve besides the question How am I Going to DIE??!?!?!?

~27)If I'm down there anytime soon, I'll bring some sticky and make you pass out. Posted By vivid

27)refer to 26!

~28)Find your own happiness and self-confidence and don't take shit from anyone, especially a woman who walks over you. Posted By looner2

28)looner2 you might be putting me down butI agree with you. also take into consideration one only does what one allows them to do.

~29)Why don't you also write letters to all his friends family and coworkers asking them for advise too. Its everybodys buisness! Posted By Dreamer987

29)It obviously is EVERYONES business other wise it would have never been posted here on the net! theres some food for thought.

~30)Nick, go back to AZ, my friend. Don't be embarassed. You'll have respect from your friends just for trying. Nothing in Maryland is going to come out good. This girl will be like this the rest of her life. It's not a phase. There will always be some girls who you can never have 100% of her love. Do you want to share your lover with other guys? When Timmy's out, it will just be another. Posted By wandrnshaman

30)Must be more here in MD then there ever was in AZ otherwise he would of left long ago! who are you to play God? no one knows anyones fate besides him! you know nothing of me! so how can you even state "It's not a phase" refer to #3.

i am now adding this into the whole ordeal~ I was never giving time to myself to think of all that was going on around me Nic was constantly houndeding me even once while I was trying to sleep so he had ALOT to do with this horrible outcome....
this is all i have to say for now untill more is brought to my attention then I'll correct that too... Thanx for the advice some has given and also thanx for the negitive stuff too its only made me a stronger person.

~Amber

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics [Re: ]
    #2829095 - 06/25/04 11:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

First off, this is all just too damned much drama, and I can't really think that it belongs on the board. Originally it was one person bitching about his girlfriend in a rather anonymous manner. That anonymity is falling away, now, and his net.persona are being linked together. That's a personal peeve of mine, but, hey.

Now, for some serious advice:

Quote:

13)one is considered an adult at age 18. I am 17 what is one years differecne gunna do? at 16 I was old enough to drive move out and start my own life. but I didnt. so once again dont blame things on age.

You're never too young to fuck up your life. You're 'considered' an adult at 18 -- but remember that the operative word here is 'considered'. You're still an adolescent -- right now you'll look at that and bristle, I can tell that you're caught up in the 'I'm almost 18 so I'm an adult and therefore no one has any right to tell me what to do' kick -- but five, ten years from now you're likely to look back at yourself and say "Dear god, I was a fucking idiot then!"

Just remember that, and look carefully at the choices you make in your life. It sounds like your relationship is in mid-trainwreck, and it takes two to make a wreck. God knows I've been in one myself, when I was younger and more naive.

And for god's sake, this board doesn't need this kinda drama. Solve problems between people IRL IRL, not online -- posting on this message board is going to do absolutely nothing to make anything better.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Anonymous #1

Re: Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics [Re: Sev]
    #2829123 - 06/25/04 11:11 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

thanx for the somewhat advice but i will make my own decisions and if there was seriously a problem with me and my family asking for help on here then that would of been stated long ago... but yea anyways thanx

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #2829346 - 06/26/04 12:54 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

*yawn*

maybe im heartless.... but who cares. Take it to springer.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics [Re: baraka]
    #2829387 - 06/26/04 01:18 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
*yawn*

I just don't get what these people want by dragging all this here at a message board. Yeah, it's the Support Forum, but this is verging on ridiculous.

Sounds to me like these issues need to addressed in the home...what can we do?

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics [Re: MOTH]
    #2829519 - 06/26/04 02:23 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Mostly, it seems like a way to make her boyfriend seem like an ass in front of what she supposes are his friends here on the Shroomery.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Offlinemotheradvice
A MOTHER
Re: Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics [Re: Sev]
    #2829546 - 06/26/04 02:29 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

First off, this is all just too damned much drama, and I can't really think that it belongs on the board.

Please take a good look around you. I believe this forum and the members who post their judgements, opinions, expereinces and CONCERNS has just open the windows to a possible solution with people who are in need of a FRIEND to VENT, UNDERSTAND AND LISTEN to his/her cries. I already see postive results from Nick and Amber because one was saying one thing while the other was not listening. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE AND BE HEARD. I know in my family COMMUNICATING TO ONE ANOTHER IS THE ONLY WAY TO UNDERSTAND ONE ANOTHERS NEEDS. I know I taught my daughters to speak their minds and not allow NOONE to interfere with WHO THEY ARE. On another site, I have posted my concerns to expand the knowledge of situations somewhat like my own in hopes that one day a depressed and unheard soul is reading his/her life at that moment. Why create new problems on top of old problems which never end up solved, this is the repeat cycle that I mention! Early this evening I had my mind set to send Nick back to AZ. I even post these thoughts on another site. Shipping Nick back would be to easy and ask yourself this, What lesson was really understood or being taught. Since I have been thinking about the postive side of Nick's stay with us and all post from this forum and two other forums with the feedback of Nick and Ambers post I feel my responsibility is not calling the police and WHY would I? I DO NOT WANT TO JUMP TO WHAT IF'S BUT RATHER work through the existed promblem/s and hope for a better understanding. Before I decided to post again I wanted to open the gate for these two people to see things for what they are. LEARN RATHER THAN REPEAT!!! Nick is a good KID. Yes I said kid because he is younger than myself. Nick is smart and he has a good head on his shoulders and I want him to finish his education because without it, YOU WILL STRUGGLE FINACIALLY. That kind of life is no way to live paycheck by paycheck. If you knew my history and my struggles with life and growing up pains then you would understand clearly why I choose to listen instead of making demands on what my girls has known as UNDERSTANDING. Is this a reason to just ship someone off because the water is getting deep. Yes he still has responsibilities under my roof. Yes I do expect his 120% effort in developing his mind with challenges AND of cource I want feed back to better my insight. He is only HUMAN we all mess up and do things we regret but the REAL lesson is LEARN FROM IT and this FORUM will matter to someone someday.

And for god's sake, this board doesn't need this kinda drama. Solve problems between people IRL IRL, not online -- posting on this message board is going to do absolutely nothing to make anything better.

It already has created a better understanding for those who are MISUNDERSTOOD.
Do you really believe that this drama "reality" HAS NEVER been lived by another person/family? I personally bow down to the ones who created this forum. Those responsible for this site has made a difference in my lifelife as I know will make a DIFFERENCE IN MANY OTHER LIVES.

Vickie

Visit other sites that I post relating to this REALITY CHECK.

Click and go to NEED TO VENT? (Bitchfest)

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? NEED OPINIONS.

A SITE TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND VENT

http://forums.delphiforums.com/guiltyascharged/messages?webtag=guiltyascharged

Click and go to >>>Other Problems.. DAYS OF MY LIFE MOTHER & DAUGHTER

http://forums.delphiforums.com/Darlie1/messages/?msg=5.1

Compare your opinion to others. Visit us we welcome you.

--------------------
A MOTHER WHO LISTENS TO THEIR CHILD AND TRIES THEIR BEST TO UNDERSTAND THEM WILL GO FURTHER IN LIFE WITH THEIR FUTURE.

Offlinemotheradvice
A MOTHER
    #2829554 - 06/26/04 02:33 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

LISTEN AND LEARN

--------------------
A MOTHER WHO LISTENS TO THEIR CHILD AND TRIES THEIR BEST TO UNDERSTAND THEM WILL GO FURTHER IN LIFE WITH THEIR FUTURE.

Offlinemotheradvice
A MOTHER
    #2829573 - 06/26/04 02:38 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Not a bad idea SPRINGER...YOU DON'T CARE UNTIL CRISIS KNOCKS ON YOUR DOOR...I TRY TO KEEP A OPEN MIND.

--------------------

Offlinemotheradvice
A MOTHER
    #2829585 - 06/26/04 02:44 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Amber I know you and I trust you and I want you to know I Love You.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

Re: Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics [Re: motheradvice]
    #2829629 - 06/26/04 03:04 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

mom your a freak...

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
    #2829683 - 06/26/04 03:35 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:popcorn:

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics [Re: wandrnshaman]
    #2829717 - 06/26/04 04:14 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wandrnshaman said:

:faded:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics [Re: Fungushungry]
    #2829895 - 06/26/04 06:43 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fungushungry said:
Quote:

wandrnshaman said:

:faded:

:smoker:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2830043 - 06/26/04 10:05 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

motheradvice said:
LISTEN AND LEARN

I know that you mean well, and if this site has sincerely helped both you and your daughter (and Nick) then I guess that's good enough for me. 

Take care  :sun:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #2830486 - 06/26/04 01:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Fucking WOW is all I can say.

When the blind lead the blind, two will fall into a shit pit.

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
    #2830888 - 06/26/04 03:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I agree that you should listen to your children but somehow you lost when you posted real names and places where you live. I still think Nick should move on. if you want him to stay around help him find a job and a place to live. he can still go to school at night and get his education. Lots of us have done that.

Anonymous #1

Re: Concerning The Amber & Nic Topics [Re: UncleMike]
    #2831160 - 06/26/04 05:09 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Thanx for all the advice everyone Nic And i are finished responding to all this. you guys have helped hell some you has even made me smile/laugh some things i havent done since the whole thing started. so thanx to all of you negitive responces and positive alike it was greatly apreciated. Amber

Offlinemotheradvice
A MOTHER
    #2831706 - 06/26/04 10:17 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It truely has helped and I hope at another time that unhappy, depressed and just may be thinking about ending it will someday read this and see a different world. We all do things in life that we may or may not regret. LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. Do your best and keep your spirits up things will get better.

motheradvice AKA Vickie

--------------------

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
    #2832042 - 06/27/04 12:57 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

oo i cant wait till season 2 come out!!!
lol jk

best of luck

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being