Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
You have no political alternative
    #2828243 - 06/25/04 03:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

How do you feel, my dear americans about this plain fact? About the fact that voting either for Bush or for Kerry, nothing will change? Kerry wont stop foreign politics, which is is the only way to keep that corrupted political elite living one more minute.

How do you feel about the fact that Kerry will keep his job on patriot act stuff that will limit your freedom till the moment you will become slaves in your own country? Geeee, my dear Americans. You remind me of Germans in 1930's.

BTW, do you know that Germany was actually the most democratic country in the end of 19th century? Bad shit is going to happen to you. I hope the rest of the world will be able to keep that process isolated on the level of US.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: You have no political alternative [Re: Crobih]
    #2828293 - 06/25/04 03:53 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

In the future Americans will have robotic bodies and will be able to speak every language through their universal translators. They will "travel" more.

Also, Luke Skywalker will be president.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2828415 - 06/25/04 04:44 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Crobih said:
How do you feel, my dear americans about this plain fact? About the fact that voting either for Bush or for Kerry, nothing will change? Kerry wont stop foreign politics, which is is the only way to keep that corrupted political elite living one more minute.

How do you feel about the fact that Kerry will keep his job on patriot act stuff that will limit your freedom till the moment you will become slaves in your own country?

That's why I'm not voting for either one of those douche bags.

Quote:

Geeee, my dear Americans. You remind me of Germans in 1930's.

Me too, the U.S. is actually sort of a cross between 1930's Germany and the Roman Empire in many ways.

Quote:

BTW, do you know that Germany was actually the most democratic country in the end of 19th century?

What do democracies tend to morph into?

Quote:

Bad shit is going to happen to you. I hope the rest of the world will be able to keep that process isolated on the level of US.

You mean that the U.S. will follow the path of so many other great countires through history? You burst my bubble.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #2828430 - 06/25/04 04:49 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

there is choice.. sort of.  Vote green or independant. I dont care about losing as much as I do about voting my conscience. Greens are becoming more and more prominant, there are cities run entirely by the green party in my county, and a few county supervisors that are green.  Vote for the candidate that is closest to your ideals, not closest to winning. :frown:

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: You have no political alternative [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2828440 - 06/25/04 04:52 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:

:thumbup:

Not only would he get his dick sucked, not only would he admit it, but he would brag about it for 18 tracks or so.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Park Avenue Playground - The Trip

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #2828445 - 06/25/04 04:54 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
In the future Americans will have robotic bodies and will be able to speak every language through their universal translators. They will "travel" more.

Skywalker will not be born in US, so you will have to change constitution to make that possible. Think in advance. That is why we have that big brains. To use that possibility for our own benefit.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #2828473 - 06/25/04 05:01 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

yeah vote green. It makes me sad when people feel they fave to vote for 'the lesser of two evils' instead of the party that might actually make a differance, because they feel that one has no chance of winning. But maybe if we started voting for those parties they would have a chance of winning, in a year or two

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Re: You have no political alternative [Re: Evolving]
    #2828476 - 06/25/04 05:04 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Evolving said:
Quote:

BTW, do you know that Germany was actually the most democratic country in the end of 19th century?

What do democracies tend to morph into?

I might give you the rough picture. It is about closed and nontransparent structure of the ruling elite that makes that elite get further and further from the true interest of the people it governs. After all it dies due to the complete paralise of that organism and strong need for change led usually by highly totalitarian political concepts take place.

The only way to avoid that is to start creating the new political elite that will change this corrupted one before need for revolution arises. The need that might easily lead this civilisation to chataclysm and not so desired manner of destroying of the complete human culture we grew throughout thousands of years.

Quote:

Quote:

Bad shit is going to happen to you. I hope the rest of the world will be able to keep that process isolated on the level of US.

You mean that the U.S. will follow the path of so many other great countires through history? You burst my bubble.

A little but. We finnaly have the methods of mass destruction that are slightly more sophisticated and more efficient than it was in the time of the Roman empire. That is actually not so good thing.

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Re: You have no political alternative [Re: vivid]
    #2828488 - 06/25/04 05:08 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

vivid said:
there is choice.. sort of.  Vote green or independant. I dont care about losing as much as I do about voting my conscience. Greens are becoming more and more prominant, there are cities run entirely by the green party in my county, and a few county supervisors that are green.  Vote for the candidate that is closest to your ideals, not closest to winning. :frown:

Oh my. Green and independant are politically too weak to be considered as a political alternative. Especially if we consider the fact that every political force has to play in the manner strong lobbies say to play. The only way I see to move on is to mobilize the mass. Mass awakening stuff.

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#2828500 - 06/25/04 05:14 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Baby_Hitler (06/25/04 07:48 PM)

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #2828508 - 06/25/04 05:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Vivid, it seems you like to jump in the conclusions in the moment when you are not in the position to do a proper conclusion. That is not good. It weakens your karma.

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#2828515 - 06/25/04 05:21 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

care to be more specific instead of residing in your cloud of vaguness?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2828797 - 06/25/04 07:49 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

No flaming. This is your only warning.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2828800 - 06/25/04 07:50 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Your assertions are based on nothing but self-righteous pretentiousness.

--------------------

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#2828911 - 06/25/04 08:42 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

The window is still open and choices do remain, despite how bleak they appear to be. I will absolutely be voting Libertarian( www.lp.org ) , a party that is in favor of trading our current international offense for the national defense our country is supposed to have. They are in favor of a return to limited and constitutional government. They are a MUCH better alternative, in my opinion, than the greens who care almost as little as the republicans and democrats for the constitution. I hope everyone will check out the party site linked above and this link to the site of the Libertarian Candidate for President, Michael Badnarik( www.badnarik.org ).

Edited by Ancalagon (06/25/04 08:47 PM)

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
    #2828924 - 06/25/04 08:51 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Baby, you are focused too much on the form that you miss the essence of what I am talking about. Eventhough, it is true what vivid noticed that I did not mentioned enough things to make them clear to you.

Let me try doing that. I suppose you guys understand how do politics work. Big fish eats small fish. And all of these fish base their power on the more or less aware people. Considering level of the peoples awareness, those who canalize their power can use that for, or even againt these same people.

So, this is the politics. Dealing with that power. It is not just formality, it is not just party system, or other stuff you like to consider be politics. It is much larger frame you need to consider. When you consider that larger frame, you realize that these independents, greens etc are just a political posers, because if there is no true political will, the will that is clearly articulated, there is no chance to prosper, there is no chance to get out of the circle that gets you deep in shit.

And right now, I can notice that US people do not have articulated political will that will make you prosper. You still let CNN and other media tycoons say what do you think, to accept their cheap lies to be a political will of the people.

It is time for you to start articulating your true political will, to remove all that media shit that filled you with all that crap fogging your true interests. It is up to you to start creating the new political power that will be the reflection of the true will of the aware american people.

One more thing. People are sheep, so I am adressing to the new political elite whose basic interest is informed US citizen. Because only informed, aware citizen can perserve the future for you. This will make you, the new political elite be trully democratic and not the sick product of this sick system, where todays oligarchy is trying to remove all your rights that are the basic for any prosperity.

It is time to get the true alternative, right now. With no true alternative, you are doomed.

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #3162520 - 09/21/04 11:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

If one cares about the environment, one will vote Kerry.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #3163671 - 09/22/04 06:31 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #3163721 - 09/22/04 07:58 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Well I think thats a little strong and unneccesary as I know Crobih is involved in alot of dialogue related to open democracy and the like and is therefore basing his assertions on alot more than pretentiousness. But hey, whatever they are based on they seem fairly accurate.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
There is always an alternative [Re: Crobih]
    #3163742 - 09/22/04 08:27 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

And right now, I can notice that US people do not have articulated political will that will make you prosper. You still let CNN and other media tycoons say what do you think, to accept their cheap lies to be a political will of the people.

The evolving electronic nervous system of the human species is thus controlled, thwarted and warped by unhealthy cholestoral blockages known as megalomaniacs/tycoons/moguls.

Thankfully the systems neurons have begun to fire autonomously...the wwweb has arrived....

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion