Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Salvia trip report
    #2828021 - 06/25/04 02:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Last night, my drummer and I had a tatsy little experience I'd like to share.  For the last little while, my band has been having some trouble with with the bass player.  He just couldn't commit to a full time band.  So, we all had a beer, and decided it was time for him to go.  It sucks because I have been jamming with him for like 4 years now.  Oh well...

anyways, after that, the drummer and I went to a nice little park and jammed acoustically, smoking some joints and just letting the music guide us.  We decided at that point that we should smoke some Salvia.  To start things off, we rolled this huge cannon with .5 g salvia leaf, and .5 g bud.  It smoked very quickly, and gave us a little prelude of things to come.  I knew that a joint wasnt the best way to smoke salvia, but I thought it might be good for the drummer to get some into his system before the big hit. 

So an hour went by, and then we decided the time had come.  We pulled out my gravity bong, got the bucket of water, and then we were off.  We went one at a time, him first.  He did 5 huge hit on the bong and got pleasantly buzzed.  Nothing crazy... yet.  Then it was my turn. 

I have done Salvia many times before, but this was intense!  Pulled out my torch lighter, lit the leaf, and off I went.  First hit was great, second put me further into Salvia space than I had ever been before, but the third... well, damn.  I stood up, barely able to walk, sat down, closed my eyes, and then all of a sudded I was in this crazy world.  I kept thinking about having a bad trip like I always seem to on psychedelics, but then, my entire ego split in two.  The part always worried about bad tripping, and the part always mellow, chilled, and peaceful.  This looked to me like an amoeba undergoing mitosis.

The blue (mellow) part all of a sudded flew up, and looked down on this red (bad trip) part, and proceeded to shoot a fireball dragonball Z style, right at it.  It did nothing but get bigger.  ANd bigger, and bigger, then it was so big that it almost burned my foot, I took off into the stratosphere, and proceeded to shoot again, this time it just absorbed my fireball, and then there was this huge explosion of white light.  I knew this was my opportunity, I fired one more, and BAMM!  It was over. It shrunk down to nothing and completely disapeared.  All that was left was the blue creature (me) floating above the earth. 

It was absolutely incredible.  I opened my eyes, then started to laugh like a madman.  I asked my drummer how long I had been there with my eyes closed, and he told me only a minute or two.  I couldnt believe my ears, it had felt like at least a good half hour!  Then for the next 5 minutes, I laughed uncontrollably, until finally settling back to baseline.  He had been rolling a joint while I was out of it so I was pleasantly surprised at what was waiting for me upon my return.  We went outside and smoked it, then spent the next while just chilling and watching Late Night with Conan Obrien.  Absolutely amazing! 
Peace :laugh:

EDIT: Thanks Wiccan_Seeker

--------------------
There are an infinite number of ways to interpret experience... The trick is not to fall for any of them

Edited by Quoiyaien (06/25/04 05:07 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: Salvia trip report [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #2828181 - 06/25/04 03:20 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yup: Closed-eyes tripping is the way to go where it comes to Salvia :grin:
If you had kept your eyes open you'd likely been very dizzy and other such stuff whereas now you've been on quite the ride!

Be careful: too much Salvia can burn you beyond belief, and if you continue going at it (like I think you will, Goku :wink:) you'll find the same amount will get you further & further and it may even become a kind of ongoing story.

For the sake of lasting thrills & insight I recommend not taking it more often then an evening in two weeks at most, as -anything- can become dull if you do it too often.

In the proper dose Salvia will tend to be very friendly and even dreamy with little difficulty, but too much can hurt you like.. you read all over the internet. Dont underestimate Lady Salvia!

Ah! Its great to read a short yet contentful trip report like yours! You're in for the thrill, and you Kamehameha'd away like there's no tomorrow without a bad trip to spoil it. Glad for you man!
...I think you'll close your eyes more often!

PS: you made your post into a solid block of words. This is called "tombstoning" and tends to put people off before reading it. Most folks like lots of paragraphing for concentration's sake.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: Salvia trip report [Re: Asante]
    #2828388 - 06/25/04 04:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

If you had kept your eyes open you'd likely been very dizzy and other such stuff

Some of my best salvia trips have been with eyes open  :eek:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience