Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJewishJoint
So intense it hurts...
    #2821242 - 06/23/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

So I've had a couple level 5 trips...one of which the times I consumed a half ounce by myself. When I get this deep in..as in my world falls apart in front of me, I think that I am dead. I don't remember much of my half ounce trip, at one point I thought that I pissed myself but I couldn't figure it out, couldn't tell if my boxers were wet or not, eventually I figured out I didn't. I also remember talking to people who werent there, telling them to take me higher. I remember at one point my jaw was shaking out of my control, a chattering of my teeth that I could not stop. 

I do remember it being a very painfull experience, the couple times I have gotten this deep, I just lay in bed and groan and usually ball into the fetus position and ride it out. I felt like I was going to explode, had shooting pain in my joints and extremities, was sweating like a pig and my heart was racing.. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced these pains while tripping? :rolleyes:

--------------------
I relax my mind, go with the flow
Laugh at life, let the good times roll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinereidy_vancolo
Bassist

Loc: On my way to save the wor...
Re: So intense it hurts... [Re: JewishJoint]
    #2821603 - 06/23/04 03:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i had a friend who had a trip like this he was telling me the only experience or feeling he could recall was being in his room chewing on his wardrobe lol and sure enough their are knaw marks all along the bottom of his wardrobe lol i just wonder whatwas going on in his head ?

--------------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #2821612 - 06/23/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You're eating too many, a half ounce is nuts.

OfflineAristar
InterdimensionalBeing

#2821843 - 06/23/04 05:29 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I had that piss thing too, on my first trip I had to piss really bad before and suddenly as soon as I thought that it seemd like I pissed myself. I was so fucked me and my friends were so high we couldn't walk properly. Ahhh good times  :tongue2:

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: So intense it hurts... [Re: Aristar]
    #2822122 - 06/23/04 07:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

wow, half an ounce...

OfflineJewishJoint
    #2822173 - 06/23/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Took me a good 15 minutes of strait chewin to get the shit down, it was horrid lol. They were dry but I think they were picked in some hot ass weathre cause they werent ass potent as I would of expected

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2823729 - 06/24/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Cool, warm and wet are really hard for me to distinguish while tripping. One can seem like the other.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: So intense it hurts... [Re: baraka]
    #2823745 - 06/24/04 10:40 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hehee, those things have caused me many minor freak outs followed by wicked laughter, I'm always thinking I'm wet when I'm out there.

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #2825381 - 06/24/04 08:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JewishJoint said:
Took me a good 15 minutes of strait chewin to get the shit down, it was horrid lol.  They were dry but I think they were picked in some hot ass weathre cause they werent ass potent as I would of expected

yuck!..before I grew shrooms I didn't understand why ppl thought they were so nasty....then I found out I had a high tolerance since when I had tripped as a kid....and needed around 7gs for an average trip...each trip they tasted worse and worse....till eventually I would gag and could barely get them down...last time I tripped I made tea and it was friggin great..didn't seem to lose any potency and after adding a tea bag and some sugar I barely tasted that shroom taste and since it was liquid and didn't have to chew that nasty shit it went down real easy and the buzz came on quick too....from now on I will always make tea :laugh:

Offlinethesnow
journeyman
 User Gallery
    #2825502 - 06/24/04 08:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

thats intense shit.
i've felt pain while tripping before, usually a result of being paranoid or scared or coming down. like physical pain in my joints and stomach as well...not cool

my heart races insanely on most drugs (cannabis, shrooms, ecstasy, etc)

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: So intense it hurts... [Re: thesnow]
    #2826225 - 06/24/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I've had something similar to that...I went a lil too far by accident with shrooms one night and the waves of energy were so intense I thought I was gonna pass out...I felt really disconnected and almost naseous...I also had extreme guilt that trip..but I tripped in the wrong mindset with a terrible setting...I didn't plan for it to be such a strong trip I was trying a new strain for one thing and I had been off my paxil and didn't expect to get so blown away from the amount I took

I had full out visuals 15mins after chewin em....I knew I was in for a ride at that point

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#2829379 - 06/25/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Not being able to tell if something is wet or not...ugh!

Stuff like that can be so annoying.  Heh. :smile:

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
Loc: the milky way
    #2830546 - 06/26/04 11:38 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i ate about 1 1/2 oz of dry big laughing gyms... all i can say was that i was pretty fucked up for awhile. 3/4 dry oz is my average dose on shrooms, so maybe i am just getting more tolerant.

OfflineJewishJoint
Re: So intense it hurts... [Re: uki]
    #2831637 - 06/26/04 07:32 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

how much do you pay for half ounce?

--------------------

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
    #2831685 - 06/26/04 08:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JewishJoint said:
how much do you pay for half ounce?

Its free!

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Offlinesublimesubmind
enthusiast
    #2834504 - 06/27/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JewishJoint said:
So I've had a couple level 5 trips...one of which the times I consumed a half ounce by myself. When I get this deep in..as in my world falls apart in front of me, I think that I am dead. I don't remember much of my half ounce trip, at one point I thought that I pissed myself but I couldn't figure it out, couldn't tell if my boxers were wet or not, eventually I figured out I didn't. I also remember talking to people who werent there, telling them to take me higher. I remember at one point my jaw was shaking out of my control, a chattering of my teeth that I could not stop. 

I do remember it being a very painfull experience, the couple times I have gotten this deep, I just lay in bed and groan and usually ball into the fetus position and ride it out. I felt like I was going to explode, had shooting pain in my joints and extremities, was sweating like a pig and my heart was racing.. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced these pains while tripping? :rolleyes:

you basically overdosed. Sucks doesnt it?  when i say o/d i mean your mind leaves you completely.  You said it, you feel dead, its not the best feeling, and worse it doesnt go away for hours.  Best i have found for releivement is a) a girl b) lots of pot c) both is best.

i hate riding out a trip i want to be over, it really fucks with you.  But good thing is, after you pass out and wake up a few hours later, youre back and feel pretty good really, much better than if you were drunk all night!

OfflineSillyWilly
    #2835219 - 06/28/04 12:37 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

When I trip, I like to examine things very closely and just watch them morph into differnt shapes. There is a flower garden across the street where I like to go and gaze at the flowers. There was this one bush that had fully bloomed yellowish purle flowers that looked amazing. When I started to just stare at them, they begin to move and grow bllom and whatnot. Then simutaneaosuly they all close and turn towards me, then the moment starts to build up and then just BAMM!!! BLOOM into an outburst of colors and light and tryippy little plants-creatures etc.... It was so intense I swear I felt pins and needles jumping into my eyeballs and a burning sensation all over my body-face as I jumped back in astonishment. Ya, you can get feelings of pain when you trip.

InvisibleChronic7
    #2835839 - 06/28/04 08:33 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

a half ounce is a low dose if your talkin fresh cubensis!
well not low but no a huge dose! dry and your fkin pushin it mate!

--------------------

Offlineuki
fool of wisdom
Loc: the milky way
Re: So intense it hurts... [Re: Chronic7]
    #2836788 - 06/28/04 03:04 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, big laughing gyms are free... most people don't eat'em because of the taste.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: So intense it hurts... [Re: Chronic7]
    #2840777 - 06/29/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I believe he said dry, as in 14 dry grams or 140 wet grams. 14 wet grams is indeed nothing, 1.4 dry grams, he wouldn't have gotten close to that level from that

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom