Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
WOW!!!!
    #2823224 - 06/24/04 04:32 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well I know what some of you are thinking , but NO, I didnt have ANY psychedelics in my system last night( unless you count a small joint )

Anyway , me and three friends were walking late at night, we stopped in a park for a bit and noticed something strange in the sky.

I have seen shows about UFO's etc, but I have NEVER in my entire life seen something like I saw last night.

I will try to describe it , the best I can.... We first noticed something was odd when a "STAR" below another star started to move around a bit, and then it became obvious that this "STAR" was to close to the earth to be a star and it sure as hell wasent a plane.
(this is when things got intense )

It started moving all over the place covering large distances, in amazingly short times and the best way I can describe (the movement) it is if you take your computer mouse and move it around all erratically and watch the mouse cursor on the screen.

This thing was whipping around all over sky at amazinbg speeds.

But thats NOTHING compared to what I saw next. :shocked: :thumbup: :heart: :shocked:

I watched(with my 2 friends) another "object" start to move.

It started to move around in ways planes couldnt dream off, while at a slow speed, but it would move , stop, move etc, very fast, and then it happened the most ammazing part of the entire night.

I  saw a GIANT flash(all three of us did) and "object # 2" went ripping off in a direction away from us , but we could still see object 1, so we watched it for awhile and then saw a streak of bright blue light , just like the flash(except it was crossing our vision intead of flying away this time), Race arcoss the sky and object 2 stopped right below a star.

That was KEY, because it then moved some more and I asked the people with me, did you just see it move up and right ??, YES , we did.......Did you just see it move here there etc etc YES YES .

The town of beside mine is famous for UFO footage, some people that make shows jsut come and wait , I remember one of them telling my friend that they (ufo guys from america , canada etc) named that area "the Twilight Zone"  :thumbup:

3 people saw this event , me and 2 others, ALL of us "know the sky" in our area, some are such nerds they know how the stars are arranged :blush: , anyway, I was amazed by the flash of light especially and the streak of light when "IT" came back over to where I could see it again.

The only thing as weird as this that ever happened to me was drowning and then living , or maybe thinking I saw a ghoast, but to this DAY I am not sure about the ghoast, what I am sure of is that I and 2 other friends saw 2 objects alien human or whatever. :smile:

Ripp around the sky , it might sound corny but it was a very special moment. :laugh:

As I left to walk(still with my eyes on the sky) home one of my friends said he had to lay on the grass and keep watching, and we talked about them picking him up as a joke and as I left I said.......

"fucking dicks probabally  have all the solutions to fix our planet to, greedy bastards"  :sad:

Anyone else here at the nook ever see something like this??????
(I was NOT HIGH ON PSYCHEDELICS and neither were my friends  :smirk: )

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (06/24/04 05:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: WOW!!!! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2823250 - 06/24/04 05:13 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

wow dude :shocked:, that's strange stuff. Never had anything like that happen to me yet. I think I'd be very scared and enticed at the same time though.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #2823452 - 06/24/04 07:34 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I saw a GIANT flash(all three of us did) and "object # 2" went ripping off in a direction away from us , but we could still see object 1, so we watched it for awhile and then saw a streak of bright blue light , just like the flash(except it was crossing our vision intead of flying away this time), Race arcoss the sky and object 2 stopped right below a star.

that exact same thing happened to me and a friend once! it was a bit different though, i'll try to explain - my friend and i were driving on a country road, & it was a very clear night.. all of a sudden the sky LIT UP for a little less than a second (it was bright as day!) and we thought it was some sort of weird intense heat lightning, until i looked out the window of the car and noticed a large blueish trail soaring directly above us.. the trail hung around in the sky for about a minute and a half after it appeared, then slowly faded away.

seeing stuff like that is always so much fun :thumbup:

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2823601 - 06/24/04 09:34 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

WOW. That is so awesome. I have seen the "plane that couldn't be a plane" thing before- with a pilot- so that verified to me that it was something other than a plane. But what you saw is so awesome.  I think we will be seeing more and more of this. :smile: :heart:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: WOW!!!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2824556 - 06/24/04 02:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anyone else here at the nook ever see something like this??????
(I was NOT HIGH ON PSYCHEDELICS and neither were my friends  )

liar! you were so blasted out of your mind you don't even realize you're not at the nook.....:grin:

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: WOW!!!! [Re: Hooty]
    #2824590 - 06/24/04 02:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my God!! I saw the exact same thing with the exact movements you described when I was a child. Except there were several of them and that flew above us maybe 2 or 3 times (if it wasn't simply MORE crafts) it wasn't a plane or anything else because the technology isn't advanced enough to manuever like that.

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #2824642 - 06/24/04 03:14 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I've seen very, very similar things in the sky more than once. I don't have the first fucking idea what it could be. I'd say government shit long before I'd claim it was alien myself.

OfflineRambone
The 48thAmerican
 User Gallery

#2825304 - 06/24/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

HPPD

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
Re: WOW!!!! [Re: Adom]
    #2825344 - 06/24/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Adom said:
I've seen very, very similar things in the sky more than once. I don't have the first fucking idea what it could be. I'd say government shit long before I'd claim it was alien myself.

same here

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

OfflineMorbidHamster
Total Head Fook
Loc: Un-United Kingdom
    #2825458 - 06/24/04 08:27 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I've seen shit loads of UFOs over here in the uk, not for a few years ago (since the big american base shut down, could be something to do with it? :wink: )

One of the most profound one i can remember was me and two friends sitting in a field just larking about when we all of a sudden looked up in the sky 3 lights were spinning around each other moving randomly in the sky moving back and fourth flying across the sky, stopping in a split second, then moving around at incredible speeds in the sky. We all sat and watched it for a while amazed and speechless until all of a sudden it stopped then flew off into the night sky and dissapeared.. just like that in a flash.

Another time we were at a party round my mates when all of a sudden we here this banging on the door, we open it and my friend dan comes in freaking out not being able to speak, we tried to calm him down and when he did he explained how when he was walking over to the house (he lives out in a near village from my town and had walked across some fields to get their, baring in mind this is at night and its dark)

He explained that he had spotted triangle of lights in the sky zooming about much to what i described above, then as he was walking along watching it, it came real low and started to follow him across the fields, he pretty much freaked out and started running through the fields with it following him. It dissapeared all of a sudden as he approached the lights of the town in a flash he said. Pretty much everyone at the party was spooked for a while. This was all when he was 100% sober, he doesnt do any kind of drug but has a drink once in a while. Scary shit indeed.

Like i said i used to see alot of this kind of things especially around these parts of East Anglia in the uk where this happened http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/2537115.stm

I used to live in Salisbury and used to see alot of stuff around their, i used to live quite in the middle of nowhere and saw plenty more 'light shows' when i was younger. I used to visit the white horse and the white man alot to when i was young, very mysterious mystical places as is stonehenge.

Anyway i've ranted on for some time, hope it weren't to long for everyone to read :X

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2825540 - 06/24/04 08:53 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

that's sweet....shoulda held up a big sign saying "probe me" and maybe you could have met them...but maybe a little too personally.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2825557 - 06/24/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: WOW!!!! [Re: Rambone]
    #2827022 - 06/25/04 05:59 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

HPPD,huh???, all three of us at the same time???
(HPPD is bullshit)

I KNOW what we saw, and I dont care what may think.

Infact I am smart enough to be confident in what I saw, I treated the event like any scientist, and you know what I came up with.

"things", were flying around at high speeds and I even saw one rush off at a incredible speed after seeing a large blue flash.

The world IS strange even without lights in the sky, read about quantum physics.

reality is barely stable, laugh if you want but its TRUE(a message brought to you by your local LIBARY :grin: )

--------------------

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: WOW!!!! [Re: MorbidHamster]
    #2827309 - 06/25/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Wow. I enjoyed reading your story. What are the white man and the white horse??

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineMorbidHamster
Total Head Fook
Loc: Un-United Kingdom
Re: WOW!!!! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2827884 - 06/25/04 11:48 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hey glad u enjoyed my story.

The white horse is this

its a huge horse that has been their for centuries dug out into the limestone by people from the past.

the same goes for the white man.

u can see pics of it on this site

http://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/ChalkFigures.htm

Theirs also more white horses around the country, this site shows them.

http://www.yourguide.org.uk/whitehorse/

Where i used to live we used to have LOADS of crop circles to, most have been proven man made in the past but some can't be verified that they were.

Anyway got to shoot!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate