Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippinRhino
addict

Loc: TX
Re: hawke spores
    #282236 - 03/30/01 12:10 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

Furthermore, I believe that soo many people flame Ryche here. Half the time it for stupid shit. For example, 'mine didn't grow like your's Ryche, waaa waaa and blah blah blah' . I wonder if they put the same attention into it that his growers did. The pics on his website show what the potential is. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. I am posting this because, it was just a couple of weeks ago that people here had me doubting that I would get my order from Ryche. This was bogus!!

--------------------
All rhinos are endangered species...save the rhinos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: Hock Spores
    #282263 - 03/30/01 12:17 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

Dont sweat it mon, you will get your order, it will take anywhere from 1-8 weeks to arrive depending on the workload. Reich has not let anyone here down.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

OfflineEddie Walker
enthusiast

#282292 - 03/30/01 12:42 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

tom started this.

Have a question? Goto Grow/Find or even better Search.

--------------------
Mycology Supplies[blue]Fungi Perfecti[/blue]

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: hawke spores [Re: Eddie Walker]
    #282298 - 03/30/01 12:48 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

yeah I know. he needs to have some patience. he's on here one day flaming the pf strain then back the next praising it. go figure

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#282446 - 03/30/01 04:40 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #282487 - 03/30/01 05:32 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

Hey taz,why the f**k are you calling fatlips post garbage for?Is it because you are the only true shroomer?:) Or is it because we didnt check hawks last post?(...)......but ,oh! i know what it is...it s because you was never newbie enough to wait for your first spore print... i am shure you found it under your cushion,right?

YOU WANNA GET HIGH

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Anonymous

Re: hawke spores [Re: Sterile]
    #282492 - 03/30/01 05:43 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

sterile, Be OCH, with 3 posts, why the f**ck you gotta come on here tryin to be a police officer? Taz was right.... do some'f**k'ing reading and these questions would be answered.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: hawke spores [Re: Sterile]
    #282494 - 03/30/01 05:46 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

I wasn't saying that fatlips post was garbage. I was saying that this has become an everything day around here. why are you so mad? are you FATLIPS in disguise? and no I didn't find my print under the couch. I prayed to God to provide one and POOF there it was all ready to go.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Offlinetoadlicker

#282499 - 03/30/01 05:53 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

Here here - Can we just put this as the very first post constantly.

"Hey, go do some reading while you are waiting, use the awesome 'search' function at the top, learn some cultivating tips, spend some time on the 'shroomery' reading 'OLD' posts... type in words like 'casing' and 'birdseed' or 'help'
and definatly try search phrase " ryche hawk ", search by user name.... read his old posts, you will get a better feel for what type of guy ryche is, and you will learn a whole lot..."

You said it Pav!

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: hawke spores [Re: toadlicker]
    #282504 - 03/30/01 05:59 PM (23 years, 4 days ago)

now that is a good ideal. I hope thor gets the new forum up and running, but there would still be some who would come here and ask that question anyway.

--------------------

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: hawke spores [Re: Taz]
    #283063 - 03/31/01 03:17 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

Thanks for the kind comments everyone... I feel the love :) Been a while ... je je je ..
Anyway, yes , I was behind for quite a while. A lot more goes into a spore business besides sending orders.
But at last.. .I'm caught up.
Everyones order that was in my mail box up until this last tuesday, March 27th, is mailed out. Anything in paypal up until 27th is mailed out. Some of those ppl are going to get their orders back in a matter of 3 or 4 days... yikes...
Anyway, I do apologize to some of you that it took 3-4 weeks to get your orders back. Some of my time was just needed in other parts of the spore business for a while. Anyway, Im caught up now.

Thanks for your support.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: hawke spores [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #283127 - 03/31/01 04:44 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

there now lets put this to rest ya'll. see I told you all before he was behind, how did I know this? because a read a post he made awhile back.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale