Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesopp1
stukeluker

Loc: Norge
Strange thing
    #2823214 - 06/24/04 06:09 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I had a trip yesterday that was unlike anything else I have experienced. I was sitting at a lake surroundet by 3 huge mountains. Well it started with I was laying down and looked at the sky, then I started to shape a cloud with my mind. The cloud was like a liquid i could make to any shape I wanted it to be. Then I sat up and started to look at the forrest under the mountains and realized i could make the forrest look like any size I want. And the mountains start growing, seriously, I started to get worried it wouldnt stop. And when I tried to find the way home (this is places I am grown up in and knows inside out) I got lost. It was like I had a some sort of vision layering on my eyes. I was blind. Like I couldnt not tell exactly where everything was, this was kind of dangerous because the way home is very downwards and with high cliffs. The rocks turned into a labyrint. I could at least understand that I had to be very careful and that i was very influenced. I used 6 hrs to get home, it usually takes 2. The last 3 hrs my vision came back to normal but i was so tired after the trip i had to take several breaks.

Another strange thing that happened is when I was sitting and moved the mountains with my visions I could see something else but its really strange because it was like I was floating on a sky. I could see everything perfect and more than that with my two eyes but I also was on some place, like really bright place, it was a orgasmic feeling

Well there is not so many question to this story except is this normal? I learned that you must be careful when takin mushrooms places where you can get hurt like near cliffs because that blindness was the strangest thing (and feeling) ive had. I had to use binoculars to get my suspicious confirmed, that i was blind, because i could not understand it right away because everything looked so well pretty around me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Strange thing [Re: sopp1]
    #2823685 - 06/24/04 12:18 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I had a rough expierence taking a walk in my neighboorhood on shrooms with a buddy. We had taken an eighth each, nothing conisdered high doses for eather of us, but they where mostly lipa yai aborts.... i have never been that high before. Everything in the neighboorhood we where walking in looked alien, chainlink fence patterns where overlapping everything. When we finally made it back to the conod place, we where both having hullicination of the police chasing us (a distant police/fire truck) and every condo looked the same. I knew my adreess was xxxx but i was staring at the numbers going nuts.... I am in this place everyday but i couldnt figure it out. Number counting, the 10 digit number scheme seamed alien. Meanwhile my friend is behind me questioning if i know where i am and shit while im trying keep my sanity... Once we got inside i was sweating soooo much, my shirt was wet. Heart was racing. I think i took a shower(gotmyself naked and wet atleast) and i dont remember much after that for a while.

I havent tripped on shrooms since, just lsd twice. I am not sure what happened that trip, but it was soo much "crazier, and confusing" then any one ive had before. Ive dosed 5 grams before and i didnt get high like that.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisibleshriek

Re: Strange thing [Re: sopp1]
    #2826992 - 06/25/04 07:45 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

sopp1 said:
Another strange thing that happened is when I was sitting and moved the mountains

:cool: that is some cool stuff, i like those types of visions. There is nothing like nature in psycadelic-view.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience