Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
Sometimes I have
    #2820032 - 06/23/04 04:11 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sometimes I have trouble sensing the gravity of life.

The last time I saw a shooting star, I was overwhelmed by the thought that a meteor from outerspace had entered our planet.  Crazy, I'm living under the stars.

People are fascinating.  Do you ever really look at people's eyes?  Do you notice people's veins under their skin?  This weekend, someone was telling a story by a bonfire.  He was really animated and almost appeared to be dancing beneath the big dipper constellation.  Things like this are so vivid and amazing that I find it weird that people can be so ate up and pre-absorbed by petty nuances in their uninspired lives.  Sometimes it makes me mad how uninspired and untalented some people are.

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the technical skills people have developed.  It amazes me how much knowledge, manpower, resources, and skill that it takes for a plumber to install toilets and running water into a house.  When I think about how complex the system of jobs and employment are in a society, it makes me realize how it should be a goal of mine to become a contributing member of society so that I am giving enough to make up for what I take from society.  A teacher of mine said that 10 percent of the population keep the world going and the rest are here for the ride.  I want to be a part of that ten percent.  I want to make people happy.  I want to solve all of the worlds problems.  I wish people had security and psychologically healthy minds.  But then I realize the road to hell is paved with good intentions

A man can get a fine education in a coffee shop.  Everyone there is hellbent on being deadset on being an expert on every world issue.  And they're not afraid to share their wisdom.  I find that these people secretly wish that the world would end.  The people who are positive about the world are the ones who are trying to help.  Compared to the coffee shop people, they're a little less talk, and a little more work.

But yeah, the gravity of life.  This is a severe situation I find myself in.  An alien thought to me is that I was borne and I will die.  It makes me mad that I can't ever know the things that I really want to know in this lifetime.

Eh, just trying to recreate my convoluted innerdialogue on my 20th birthday...:lol:

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOOISI
Suburbanaut
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: SA
Re: Sometimes I have [Re: SpecialEd]
    #2820051 - 06/23/04 04:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

you do a lot suffering my friend dont you? but then again suffering is the one thing humans have in common

--------------------
Subaeruginosa Guide

Bless the Lord, O my soul O my soul Worship His holy name.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2820079 - 06/23/04 05:55 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

The last time I saw a shooting star, I was overwhelmed by the thought that a meteor from outerspace had entered our planet.

Most are tiny sand-sized particles left over from asteroid and planetary collisions and are from our solar system.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#2820135 - 06/23/04 07:05 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I feel you Special ED
Happy birthday!

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Sometimes I have [Re: exclusive58]
    #2820243 - 06/23/04 08:57 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

note: happy birthday, you have rotated around the sun twenty times on this small planet, and ended up where you are now. probably not very far from where you were born, but also a different being altogether. or maybe im wrong.

i prefer the term psychotic, not freethinker, people tend to take you a bit more seriously!

peace

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2820514 - 06/23/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I know what you mean, Ed. But not everyone can do it. They're just not capable, but they're worth loving anyways. You know what I've been learning to do lately, when someone seems like a nasty type? Or pessimistic type? To ask if something has happened during their day, or life, that has caused them to feel down. You would be surprised at the kicks people seem to feel like they have gotten, and their sour mood carries with them. So they're not just assholes. Sometimes, when they get a chance to talk about whatever, their mood changes.

About being on this planet...

Someone here told me once that we are all from outer space. Of course, I laughed at first, but turns out he was right. This was such a cool different way to think about it, and it is so obvious!

Where is our planet located? In the Milky Way! In the Universe! We are all of us from outer space, and we're all aliens. Well, something like that.

But on the other note, about

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Sometimes I have [Re: Frog]
    #2821295 - 06/23/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

We are all of us from outer space, and we're all aliens.

I didn't believe for a moment that that third breast was a congenital condition...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #2821789 - 06/23/04 05:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I remember feeling like my brain would burst, thinking about all the various complexities of modern life... employment, records, files, appointments, skills, etc. etc. It's a lot of stuff going on at once.

Sometimes I walk out on this area over-looking a busy intersection by my apartment and just watch all the cars flow through in different directions... hundreds, thousands. All of them came from somewheres, and all of them have a destination. They remind me of blood cells or brain impulses, travelling through veins or neural networks in order to keep the system functioning. And it goes on day after day after day. A subsisting society of human beings that all feed off each other's energy to live.

Everyone will live, and everyone will die.
Everything dies.

and nothing feels greater than being who you know you are in this flicker of time.

We live in a ravenous and mystical world, no doubt.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale