Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAntyGuy77
Male User Gallery

Looking for Rust friends
    #28202932 - 02/24/23 05:05 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I need more peeps to squad up on RUST. Solo play sucks and all of my friends play call of duty or fortnite. Send over you're steam profile link if you wanna hop on a wipe.

--------------------
Ahh, 97 Toyota Camry. Only 32 made in the world.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Looking for Rust friends [Re: AntyGuy77]
    #28203076 - 02/24/23 06:37 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

This is one of the games I've been looking at maybe getting. Is it worth it? I got really into ARK Mobile, seems like Rust would probably draw me in just the same?

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

OfflineAntyGuy77
Male User Gallery

Re: Looking for Rust friends [Re: Shroomslip]
    #28203189 - 02/24/23 07:54 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

IMO i like the more realism of rust rather ark. Ive got a few thousand hours into the game and im still not bored. They constantly add things to spice the game up as well.

--------------------
Ahh, 97 Toyota Camry. Only 32 made in the world.

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Looking for Rust friends [Re: AntyGuy77]
    #28203201 - 02/24/23 08:12 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I just liked the open world, survive and build aspect of ARK. Leveling up to be able to make better shit, making my little bases.. Taming and riding my first Spino.

I put a lot of hours into my character and when i switched phones I was so damn tired (I literally pulled a 22 hour shift on 2 hours of sleep) I forgot to transfer it (I had recently moved it from online to a single player save cuz all I really wanted to do anymore was build) before I factory reset it.

I just recently got a laptop that I can play games on. So I have ARK on it. I dunno if it's just my luck or what but the first time I spawned, I got immediately destroyed by 2 raptors. Then I respawned and got hit by them again, so I chose another spot. Then I literally spawned into a crocs jaws. Then I tried again and got killed by a damn fish.. I got aggravated. Is it just that different on PC than Mobile or did I just have the worst fucking luck..

Anyways, I remembered Rust the other day, I was thinking about getting it. I'm just not super social. I tend to lone wolf everything. I don't mind teaming up with people, I just don't seek it out.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Jump to top Pages: 1

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
177 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.