Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCalbha
Nerd of the Herd

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizona
its amazing no matter how many people.....
    #2812710 - 06/20/04 11:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

its absolutly fucking amazing what love will do to a person.....person after person will warn you.....you turn a deaf ear....THEN YOU GET FUCKED....i met this girl 4 years ago off the net.....past 6 months weve been dating off and on....I CHANGE MY FUCKING LIFE FOR THIS BITCH....lemme back up...this chick has been writting me letters in the past year and telling me on the fone how she wants to marry me have kids move to ireland with me....bought me all sorts of shit....had sex possibly might have a kid on the way and we both want to keep it!!!! i moved i treated her like gold....i made her my world. she kept blaming me of not trusting here....today she had her ex bf who was her close friend of hers came over today...i told her i totally trusted her....she PROMISED me she wasn't going to go anywhere.....i take a shower walk downstairs to change my lanudry and the BITCH IS STRADDLING HER EX BF IN A OUTFIT SHE BOUGHT TO LOOK GOOD FOR ME WITH POSSIBLY OUR KID IN HER!!!!.....i flew into a fit and told her off pretty much and said i cant stand mind fucks and what not....she was very very very apologetic looked sorry and hurt....i come in her room later to tell her i still loved her and wanted to work things out....SHE IS ACTING PISSED AT ME LIKE I WAS THE ONE THAT DID SOMETHING WRONG AND NOW IS TELLING ME TO FUCK OFF NOT LIKE 2 HOURS AFTER APOLOGISING TO ME!! JESUS CHRIST HOW DOES ONE DEAL WITH THIS!!! i was so madly in love with this girl we slept in the same bed from the day i got off the plane....her mom flew me out and is letting me live here for free!!! and now she wants to throw it all away?! wtf is that?! what did i do wrong? :sad: it was funny even people i didn't know knew the whole situation and read it like a book but i didn't fuckin listen to them! some worker at spencers told the whole story and even said she was playing me like a fiddle! I asked my friends what do i have to lose nothing finacial.....they said your sanity...i shoulda listened.....i still have a free ride back to az but my heart has been fucking ripped out and stomped on and now she wants to be friends?!

now im almost ashamed to face people back in az.... :confused:

--------------------
Learn from your mistakes never regret them....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: Calbha]
    #2813130 - 06/21/04 03:42 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

now im almost ashamed to face people back in az.... 

man, please.....you know you have no need to be ashamed...you always got friends in AZ
not sure what to tell you about the situation though...if she doesnt have a kid on the way then ditch her in the dirt and start from scratch...but if you got a child on the way, that could be a different story....sorry to hear ya goin trough this shit man...i wish ya the best of luck...either way, you need to get your ass back to az ASAP so we can smoke a bowl :wink:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2813389 - 06/21/04 08:07 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

> its absolutly fucking amazing what love will do to a person

Common mistake to confuse love with lust.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Invisibleadrug

#2813955 - 06/21/04 12:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quite the situation there, Calbha. At this point, I'd just pray to God that she isn't pregnant and then get yourself back home to AZ. Sorry it all turned out this way. :hug:

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: adrug]
    #2814248 - 06/21/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I dont think anyone could hold a negative judgement about you on this Calbha.  It wasn't your fault, feel no shame man.  If I'm down there anytime soon, I'll bring some sticky and make you pass out. :smile:

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #2818470 - 06/22/04 07:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

bitches aint shit...

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2819266 - 06/22/04 10:25 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Alot of fucked up things happen, You just dont need a woman that is having trouble standing by you. What if you get disfigured in a car wreck?.......... My dad had a brain aneurism when I was a year old. Shit hits the fan fast in life man..

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

#2819282 - 06/22/04 10:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Women don't want a guy who will "change their life for them", nor do they want someone who "makes them their world". No man walks around that needy and desperate. You are the catch, not the woman. You need some self-respect first.

The reason she was bitching at you after you caught her because she wanted you to take control, not back down, and show her you don't tolerate that. Except you tell her you "love her"? My goodness thats ridiculous. She realizes that you are a desperate man and she can do anything she wants to control you. It was a test and you failed miserably.

Find your own happiness and self-confidence and don't take shit from anyone, especially a woman who walks over you.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2819857 - 06/23/04 01:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

<3

come back sluttynuts!

:smile:

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: looner2]
    #2822688 - 06/23/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my, you are SO SUAVE........

:sun:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Offlinemotheradvice
A MOTHER
    #2826728 - 06/25/04 02:14 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

HELLO ALL...FIRST OF ALL I AM THE MOTHER OF THE GIRL WHO CALBHA IS TALKING ABOUT. I had just posted my concerns for my daughters safety. YOU CAN READ MY POST CONCERNING THIS SITUATION. GO TO... MY DAUGHTER AMBER, & NICK LIFE OR DEATH.

Nick has had opportunity to go home. HE STATES AS OF TWO DAYS AGO HE IS OKAY WITH JUST BEING FRIENDS WHICH THEY HAVE TRIED THIS BEFORE. I AM SEEKING HELP FROM THIS FORUM FOR THE STATEMENTS THAT NICK HAD WRITTEN TO HIS FRIENDS IN A CHAT ROOM. I LOVE NICK AS MY OWN SON BUT I CAN NOT RISK MY DAUGHTERS WELL BEING. HER AGE HAS ALOT TO DO WITH THIS BEHAVIOR. SHE IS ONLY 17 AND AS I SAID BEFORE SHE IS TOO YOUNG TO BE INVOLVED WITH A MAN. THE BOY WHO NICK STATES IS WITH AMBER DOWNSTAIRS, TIMMY IS 16 YEARS OLD. I KNOW I AM ALLOWING MY DAUGHTER HER FREEDOM FOR REASONS I ONCE WAS HER AGE AND I UNDERSTAND ALOT OF THINGS THAT OTHER PARENTS DO NOT. AMBER IS PLAYING WITH FIRE AND YES NICK ALLOWS AMBER TO DO WHAT SHE WANTS. I MUST SAY AN INDIVUAL ONLY DOES WHAT YOU ALLOW THEM TO DO. IF YOU HAVE AN OPINION THEN YOU MUST READ MY OTHER POST. NICK IS AWARE THAT I AM POSTING ON THIS FORUM!!!

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: motheradvice]
    #2826734 - 06/25/04 02:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Nick is aware that you are posting here, but i seriously doubt that he is enjoying it.
Why don't you also write letters to all his friends family and coworkers asking them for advise too. Its everybodys buisness!

--------------------

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2826744 - 06/25/04 02:29 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, she is letting the guy live in her house rent free. I think that entitles her to make a post or two about him.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Offlinemotheradvice
A MOTHER
Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2826756 - 06/25/04 02:35 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yes Nick is aware of my intentions. He is the one who answered my questions about this forum. I had asked if I could post the situation for those to help not critisize or judge. As for being everyones business...NICK POST HIS BUSINESS BY STARTING THIS FORUM TOPIC. I THOUGHT THIS FORUM WAS TO HELP PEOPLE IN NEED. I AM A MOTHER WHO IS TRYING TO PROTECT TWO PEOPLE NOT JUST MY OWN FLESH AND BLOOD. IF THIS WAS SO WRONG THAN I THINK NICK WOULD HAVE/SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAN ENOUGH TO TELL ME HIS TRUE FEELINGS ABOUT POSTING ON THIS FORUM!!!!

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: motheradvice]
    #2826819 - 06/25/04 03:58 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

goodness, lady, please don't yelltype at us so much!
:smile:

Sometimes being a man is having enough class not to deny someone the privelege of posting to one's friends. Kinda like sitting in class asking the kids that sit around your daughter about her. I think you're pissed about what he wrote in chat but you know he's not going to do something violent to her.

Since she used your name...
Nick, go back to AZ, my friend. Don't be embarassed. You'll have respect from your friends just for trying. Nothing in Maryland is going to come out good. This girl will be like this the rest of her life. It's not a phase. There will always be some girls who you can never have 100% of her love. Do you want to share your lover with other guys? When Timmy's out, it will just be another.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2827191 - 06/25/04 07:47 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

For fucks sake just come home nick and stop being a pansy ass. No one here is going to treat you any different then before.

p.s. Why the fuck are you fucking around with an immature 17 year old?

p.s.s. The key to not having a drinking or drug problem is to not drink or take drugs.

p.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s.s <3

Offlinemotheradvice
A MOTHER
Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: wandrnshaman]
    #2827266 - 06/25/04 08:27 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote wandrnshaman : goodness, lady, please don't yelltype at us so much!

I'm sorry

Quote wandrnshaman : Since she used your name...
Nick, go back to AZ, my friend. Don't be embarassed. You'll have respect from your friends just for trying. Nothing in Maryland is going to come out good.

Yes I did use Nick's name with his permission I must add. I mean no disrespect to anyone INCLUDING NICK.
My opinion of Nothing in Maryland is going to come out good. Well my friend I see different. Nick is not using drugs, he had changed his lifestyle for the good. If you know the inside of this situation then you would reconize that Nick was having multible problems in AZ and I believe some things has improved in Nick's life. I see we all should learn from our actions and experiences but some just remain in the REPEATED CYCLE. I'm only trying to do what is best for all party's involved. I would never disrespect anyone for reasons I DO NOT WANT TO BE DISRESPECTED. I see this situation as a learning experience. I just hope down the road that my actions has nothing to do with bad outcomes. I want what is best for Nick & Amber. Maybe by posting here, Nick & Amber can see things for what they are. Can you relate to what I'm trying to say?

Quote wandrnshaman : This girl will be like this the rest of her life. It's not a phase. There will always be some girls who you can never have 100% of her love.

Maybe so I really can't predict what the future holds but if I could then I would not reach out for help at this forum. Who's to say it is a phase, all I can do is guide my child and hope she will do the right thing.

Quote wandrnshaman : Do you want to share your lover with other guys? When Timmy's out, it will just be another.

This is a very good question, I have said this myself but guess what love does crazy things to a person. As for Timmy, WHO KNOWS I ONLY WISH AMBER CAN LEARN FROM THIS AND NOT REPEAT HER MISTAKES AND TO LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKE AS WELL. If you make a child do something or make demands, how do you think that child will respond? I'm doing the best I can and hope everyone is well.

Thanks for posting I hope Nick sees things for what they are.

My reasons for my introduction,

--------------------
A MOTHER WHO LISTENS TO THEIR CHILD AND TRIES THEIR BEST TO UNDERSTAND THEM WILL GO FURTHER IN LIFE WITH THEIR FUTURE.

Anonymous #1

#2828599 - 06/25/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well... Hello all I am Amber... Everyone wants to blame me and put me down so I figured its time for me to correct some things. Yes, even some stuff my own mother has said. I Have never once Asked Nic to change any part of his life for me. NOT ONCE! He did what He did on his own. Ill make my own post to make sure you all know ALL sides of the "story" Since Nic and my own mother can put our lives out on the internet... I am going to correct anything thats wrong.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: ]
    #2828632 - 06/25/04 04:34 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Please stop perpetuating the drama with people who dont know the real story. For fucks sake grow up a bit and figure it out.

tell nick hes missed.

freezzzy

Anonymous #1

Re: its amazing no matter how many people..... [Re: Barbi]
    #2828715 - 06/25/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I will tell him hes missed... but as for anything else you have to say I am doing what i am doing so people will know all the truth and maybe give more insite for my mother... i could honestly care less about any of this shit on here. internet people and their words are nothing but internet people and their words to me. i do not talk to you over the tele or see you in my day to day events, so i do not care about you or what you say cause you or anyone else, really has any importance to me or my life... but as i said in the beginning of this i will tell Nic Hes Missed.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale