Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Spore Prints
    #281118 - 03/29/01 06:24 AM (23 years, 24 days ago)

You can get your empty syringes from the Spore Lab GoaTrip. The syringes are packaged in sterile packaging so don't blame me if your print is contaminated!

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWOmbdAbblER
enthusiast

Loc: IL
    #281352 - 03/29/01 06:32 AM (23 years, 24 days ago)

God only knows what could happen if ...< gasps > ... they make their own syringes!
pssst they're going to have to learn sooner or later, hip.

If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.

--------------------
If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.

Offline3DSHROOM
loon
Male

Re: Spore Prints [Re: WOmbdAbblER]
    #281372 - 03/29/01 07:47 AM (23 years, 24 days ago)

Seems like Hip wants people to stay in the dark ages so they have to always order from a spore supplier.

---------------------------
....LEGALIZE....
See some shroom pics.

--------------------
Your friendly neighborhood loon

OfflineMNmyc
enthusiast

Loc: MN
    #281390 - 03/29/01 08:43 AM (23 years, 24 days ago)

For empty syringes visit...

http://www.valleyvet.com/showcat2.html/cat1287cat/

No shipping charges and way less expensive than the spore suppliers, but a certificate of need is required in New York.

Edited: I just bought mine at TSC, a local farm supplier...

Edited by MNmyc on 03/29/01 10:48 AM.

--------------------
Life is what happens while you're making other plans...

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #281558 - 03/29/01 01:39 PM (23 years, 24 days ago)

What's in stock???

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Anonymous

#281679 - 03/29/01 03:30 PM (23 years, 24 days ago)

It's easier than you think rxwoman. I have only fuckered it up once, and I was REALLY careless.
Btw rx, nobody's house is sterile

Edited by Pavlov's Dog on 03/29/01 06:53 PM.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #281703 - 03/29/01 03:52 PM (23 years, 24 days ago)

I'm sorry psylohassee, but Ralph is sending out litterally hundreds of spores, is he supposed to pay for all that postage just because.... He 1 dollar is nothing, lets not critize Ralph for that, hes a true saint for doing all this, I can't imagine how much time he spends on this hobby.... Gotta respect him for that!

Cheers,

Thor....

Offlinepsylohassee
enthusiast
Re: Spore Prints [Re: Thor]
    #281765 - 03/29/01 05:27 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

Thor- wasnt criticism. If people can use his spores to grow shrooms and save money doing it, then more power to him/them. But, in the spirit of helping others, would you rather pay nothing on a spore print, or $1??? Not much of a choice is it? I give ralph respect for providing the cheapest spores of all the spore vendors but also keep in mind there are many in the shroomery that have more prints than they could possibly use, and are glad to send some out to people who need them. Anyone need a pan cyan print, PM me, and cube prints coming around may.

Anonymous

Re: Spore Prints [Re: psylohassee]
    #281783 - 03/29/01 05:58 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

Agree

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Spore Prints [Re: psylohassee]
    #281785 - 03/29/01 06:03 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

Re: Spore Prints [Re: ralphster44]
    #281813 - 03/29/01 06:52 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

Ralph.. Why, you ask? Well I don't know about NOW, I havent participated in th FSR for a long time.... but the prints you sent out were DONATED to you for free... I know I know, it's alot of work, but YOU volunteered to do, because you say you love it, and want to help the community. People can trade on their own though... and I have a hard time knowing that if I donated 20 nice prints to you, that you would turn it around and make $20 minus postage off of my donation. I have no prob with you ralph, you're ... ok, but I, myself, don't NEED the 'free spore "ring" ' either.
Hey man, don't take this post the wrong way ok ralph, it's just one persons opinion... i'm not tryin to pick on you either.
peace

*uh oh, now i've done it, this thread is gonna get huge now :) *

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Spore Prints [Re: Anonymous]
    #281824 - 03/29/01 07:19 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#281836 - 03/29/01 07:33 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

I think ralph's contribution far exceeds what many others offer to this board. $1 is much more than reasonable for distributing prints to the unwashed masses. Ralph took this inititave to free you ingrates from the shit-slangin-sporepimps and now you whine about him making money off it?

Unfuckinbelievable.

oh well
THANK
YOU RALPH!!!!

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

Anonymous

Re: Spore Prints [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #281843 - 03/29/01 07:47 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

And who is whining, harbanger? I said it's coo, I don't have a problem with it... just an opinion. Just seems weird to me to invest so much time... but its coo.

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #281847 - 03/29/01 07:51 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

ralph your great, your prints are great too. I havn't tried one out yet but will. If half the people in this world had your passion, earth would be a better place to live. keep up the good work and thanks. you have been a great help.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #281851 - 03/29/01 07:57 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

Its not weird, he's passionate about it... Its been said to spread the spores to spread knowladge and compassion... We all know the power of mushrooms and thats why we're here... Ralph takes a good chunk of his day and dedicates it to this ring, and lots of the spores he sends out are HIS and maybe donated ones from sporeworkds? But like he said the actuall ones he gets sent are not that many, so obvioulsy the $1 is a mute point...

I'm a strong believer in being generous, whether with your feelings, money, etc...... You get it back in so many other ways that its the only way to live... Ralph is my kind of guy, giving away not only spores but his time for the passion of this hobby.....

Imagine how many people have benefitted from his work, years down the road when these people are teaching friends they'll be thanking one guy for it all :smile:

Cheers,

Thor.....

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #281853 - 03/29/01 08:02 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

I'm not trying to knock this concept but, FOAF sent out a few bucks a few months ago, recieved prints really fast made syringes and the results were 1 syringe produced contams and the other produced nothing, jars still sitting there with no cantams nothing. The jars with no sign had a questionable print that didn't resemble spores, but more like ashes?Anyway, I doubt ralphster made these prints because the writing was different on both prints..For a few bucks I don't want a refund..LoL..Also FOAF has "Never" had contam problems of this magnitude . The point of this post is this, for this free spore ring to work you guys/gals have to try to make valid contam free prints....Later shroomerites!!!

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Anonymous

Re: Spore Prints [Re: egolesss]
    #281874 - 03/29/01 08:32 PM (23 years, 23 days ago)

Yea, when I 'occasionally' order a print from the sporechicks.. I know that the print I receive will be about 5 inches in diameter :P, and they are always clean.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag