Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
What are the different levels of tripping?
    #2817593 - 06/22/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Ive seen many people make references to a level 2 trip, a level 4 trip, etc, and have put together that there are 5 levels of trip, what defines these levels/what can be expected out of each level?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: What are the different levels of tripping? [Re: SirRobin]
    #2817598 - 06/22/04 03:24 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Level 1
This level produces a mild "stoning" effect, with some visual enhancement (i.e. brighter colours, etcetera). Some short term memory anomalies. Left/right brain communication changes causing music to sound "wider".

Level 2
Bright colors, and visuals (i.e. things start to move and breathe), some 2 dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in creativity becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed.

Level 3
Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grained or "mother of pearl" surfaces. Closed eye hallucinations become 3 dimensional. There is some confusion of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors, etcetera). Time distortions and "moments of eternity".

Level 4
Strong hallucinations, i.e. objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking to you, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously). Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out of body experiences and e.s.p. type phenomena. Blending of the senses.

Level 5
Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels).

OfflineK20A2
Male
    #2817655 - 06/22/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I try not to take them to literally. I like to think of them as a baseline for what Im about to get myself into.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2817801 - 06/22/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

level 5 is very strange man, if you want to venture that deep I would do it alone, as people who do not know much (although they think they do) about mushrooms will think something is very wrong becuase you won't be moving or responding to anything. You will just lay there with your eyes open or shut. Your in a trance.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
    #2817907 - 06/22/04 04:39 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Latley I've been having alot of level 4 and 5 trips, its pretty amazing and not even LSD comes close to those, simply amazing.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: What are the different levels of tripping? [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2817931 - 06/22/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

haha, you can have level 5 trips on lsd very easily..... and they are way crazier than a level 5 on mushrooms

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Re: What are the different levels of tripping? [Re: Infrared]
    #2817993 - 06/22/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I know you can, but I never experienced a better level 5 trip then my pink buffalos, all I need is 4g dry and Im set.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2818044 - 06/22/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
haha, you can have level 5 trips on lsd very easily..... and they are way crazier than a level 5 on mushrooms

I have heard of this super-experienced drug-user (who tries just about everything, and analyses every experience; like 5-Meo-DMT, ayahuasca, Peyote, mushrooms, LSD, AMT ..... )
that states that the craziest trip ever was on 2,5 grams of shrooms. (the potent Copelandias; and the store states that a heavy trip is 0,7 - 1 gram)
I read his tripreport; and I almost tripped on the report itself, hehe :laugh:

So don't jump to conclusions there, mushrooms are just a little different than LSD, you can't really compare drugs, can you?
I've lost all touch with reality on alcohol once, but it was totally different than my level 5 trip on mushrooms...
Guess which experience I liked the most !!! :smile:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Re: What are the different levels of tripping? [Re: boeha]
    #2818062 - 06/22/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

thanks alot guys, really helped me consider what i need to shoot for, level 6...
jk hehe. but yea levels 3 and 4 sound fun, of course level 5 would be a trip, pun intended =)

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #2819544 - 06/22/04 11:43 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:

this is your opinion...I like you but lately you've been stating your opinion as fact

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Re: What are the different levels of tripping? [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #2819604 - 06/23/04 12:03 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Iamthewalrus said:
Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:

this is your opinion...I like you but lately you've been stating your opinion as fact

Well said.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: What are the different levels of tripping? [Re: Hallucinogen]
    #2820675 - 06/23/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

have you taken 1000mcg of lsd before??? if not then you are not one to question whether or not high doses of lsd are crazier than shrooms.... everyone is entitled to their opinions, but dont make assumptions on things you have not experienced

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2820704 - 06/23/04 11:45 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

DeepBlue42 said:
have you taken 1000mcg of lsd before??? if not then you are not one to question whether or not high doses of lsd are crazier than shrooms.... eceryone is entitled to their opinions, but dont make assumptions on things you have not experienced

That's just what I was saying; I DO know a very experienced guy that likes to experiment with high doses of everything,
but he still said that that one level5 trip on mushrooms outrank every other experience.

I also know that that is always a subjective point of view, and exactly the reason why you just can't state that level5 on LSD is more intense than level5 on mushrooms.

But let's be honest: as long as you're having fun, that really doesn't matter... :wink:

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #2820744 - 06/23/04 11:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

good for your FRIEND who SAYS he took alot of lsd.... doses today are so weak.
your right it dont matter.... and i never said in my statement that it was the end all be all of the discussion..... twas myopinion, not a fact jack..... but most people whove done REAL LARGE doses of lsd back when doses were good agree with me......

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2820781 - 06/23/04 12:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I'm pretty sure he has done huge doses of LSD; but I believe that it doesn't matter if you take more and more; at some point you can't get any more effects out of it, sort of a saturation point.

If I remember correctly, it was 700 mcg ...

--------------------

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
    #2820788 - 06/23/04 12:05 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

id say the saturation point is at least over 1.5mg

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #2820816 - 06/23/04 12:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

well ive had level 5 on both acid and shrooms

the shrooms when i ate 7 grams
and acid when my friend fed me a huge dose a few years ago

granted, the quarter of shrooms was one of the craziest trips ive ever had
but nothing ... and i mean nothing will EVER touch my high dose acid trip in terms of insanity, profoundness, and life transformation.

unfortunately all the acid i've had in the last year or so has been relatively weak compared to the earth shattering doses that used to find me a few years ago :frown:

i guess its hard to really compare them, cause its hard to say what dose of acid is equivalent to what dose of shrooms.  But in my opinion GOOD acid blows everything out of the water.

just my opinion, dont pounce on me for my post (like people on this board seem to love to do nowadays)

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinekeeponshroomin
    #2821380 - 06/23/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

'I read his tripreport; and I almost tripped on the report itself, hehe '

Link?

'Level 4
Strong hallucinations, i.e. objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking to you, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously). Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out of body experiences and e.s.p. type phenomena. Blending of the senses.'

I had one of these last weekend on 4 grams of potent shrooms.
I think that...I want to trip one more time this summer and achieve a level 5 by myself in my room, in darkness with music. I wonder how many I should eat? 7 grams?

Edited by keeponshroomin (06/23/04 02:29 PM)

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: What are the different levels of tripping? [Re: keeponshroomin]
    #2821725 - 06/23/04 04:39 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

careful if you eat that much

i was originally gonna eat them alone, but then waited a day so some people could watch over me...

im glad i did, i was completely out of touch with reality...i probably woulda gotten myself hurt or in a lot of trouble..

but thats just me, do what you want

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Re: What are the different levels of tripping? [Re: Help on the Way]
    #2822169 - 06/23/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

People look for different things in different psychoactives. One peraon may absolutely love a level 5 trip on shrooms, because its perfect for him, while a level 5 trip on 'GOOD' acid is indeed amazing, but doesnt quite fit him very well. just depends on what YOU want.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag