Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNeurotech
Stranger

Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: redgreenvines] * 2
    #28124441 - 01/04/23 02:34 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Being everywhere and everything but nothing in particular with an identity is the true experience of pure awareness, which has no subject and no object, no preferences. I belive that is the state of ego dissolution.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStudentOfMagic
In search for ...
 User Gallery

Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: JazzJackrabbit]
    #28132014 - 01/09/23 10:32 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Hey, JazzJackRabbit,

I was wonderigng if you tried to trip again after this experience. I wonder if your tolerance went back to "normal", or you still need these giantic amounts of shrooms to trip.

OfflineJazzJackrabbit
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: StudentOfMagic] * 1
    #28133427 - 01/10/23 10:17 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Quote:

StudentOfMagic said:
Hey, JazzJackRabbit,

I was wonderigng if you tried to trip again after this experience. I wonder if your tolerance went back to "normal", or you still need these giantic amounts of shrooms to trip.

I did not try yet. A mix of scared but also the rational knowledge that I need to wait.
However, today after a particularly frustrating visit at the doctor office about some injury pain I felt a tremendous urge to take a large dose again. I spent a full 30 minutes finding the perfect enchanted forest wallpaper for my desktop while being almost sucked into the idea of taking mushrooms ("Where the answers are").

--------------------
"I do not exist, I am nothing but an idea floating around in the emptiness between atoms".
All posts are fictional and pictures painted from my imagination.

OfflineJazzJackrabbit
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #28144295 - 01/17/23 11:20 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Tried again 0.7 10X Peganum Harmala and 1.2 Grams Lemon Tekked McKennai.
Nothing. I mean, with 1.2 Grams I was probably aiming for nothing and I got what I asked for, hah!

--------------------
"I do not exist, I am nothing but an idea floating around in the emptiness between atoms".

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#28144439 - 01/17/23 01:18 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

why take harmala? MAO is not a problem with shrooms.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineJazzJackrabbit
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28145777 - 01/18/23 11:05 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Because without it, nothing happens.
See first post, 5.87 grams did nothing.

Good news though: Last night, I took 5mg THC tincture, 0.3 gr 10x Peganum Harmala extract and 25 grams of fresh McKennaii while eating a very lemony healthy salad. Boom. Hit me hard and unexpectedly within 40 minutes.
I was still in experimental mode so I was not expecting or planning to trip hard but I did. At the beginning I was resisting and hoping for it to end as I knew I had to wake up early. Also I was getting scared from what's to come as the music in my headphones was very similar to the one I had on my 7 grams full ego death trip so I turned it off. Then I just decided to let go, understanding there is nothing I can do. I laid in bed with everyone asleep watching cartoons, children songs and googling "Nature happy rainbows" for what felt like 200 hours. Anything short of bright and happy pictures did not feel good to look at, hah! Any rainbow or sun with a face was a no-no. Not because anything bad happened but in my head I felt I risked them turning unpleasant.

Then suddenly, 2.5 hours after ingestion it ended abruptly. I can't explain. It's like as soon as I learned my lesson and I let go of my desire to control things, class was dismissed.
I don't think I had visuals as the majority describes, most action was happening inside my head with thoughts and ideas. Most things I saw inside my head were almost imagined by myself but they developed quickly from what I was imagining. I played with it for a while and imagined what a bad trip for me would be with maybe spiders and shit. And as I was imagining it, it was like I was living it - Inside my head - I open my eyes, remind myself I am in bed and I could reset and jump to another thought.
I think I talked myself off the edge of a bad trip around a dozen times but definitely learned that it's the desire for control that brings fear and suffering.
From my 2 experiences, both felt very charged with lessons and thoughts - less so with the "fun" part of the trip. No fractals, no clear visuals etc ... I did however "think" that there was music playing part of the time. I was remembering some of the songs I had on during my previous trip.

Trip 1 lesson: Set and Setting + Love & family
Trip 2 lesson: Letting go of control + Facing fears + Love and affection

--------------------

Edited by JazzJackrabbit (01/18/23 01:06 PM)

OfflineBardy
Male

Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: JazzJackrabbit] * 1
    #28146076 - 01/18/23 02:57 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Correct me if I’m wrong but 25 grams of fresh mushrooms is roughly equivalent to 3 grams dried.. how could you have absolutely zero effects on 1.2 grams dried and then get blown away on 3 grams?

Seems like your shrooms might vary in potency a lot. Either that or you meant 1.2grams fresh, which wouldn’t be enough for anyone to trip..

OfflineJazzJackrabbit
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: Bardy]
    #28146893 - 01/19/23 02:04 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Bardy said:
Correct me if I’m wrong but 25 grams of fresh mushrooms is roughly equivalent to 3 grams dried.. how could you have absolutely zero effects on 1.2 grams dried and then get blown away on 3 grams?

Seems like your shrooms might vary in potency a lot. Either that or you meant 1.2grams fresh, which wouldn’t be enough for anyone to trip..

Hey Bardy,
I am not sure really. Maybe the THC helped or a lower dosage of Syrian Rue. Also there is this whole debate between fresh potency and dry. I meant 1.2 grams dry ofc. Imagine after everything I have been through taking 1.2 grams fresh.

Their potency is theoretically the same as they are clones from the same mushroom

--------------------

OfflineBardy
Male

#28147524 - 01/19/23 02:08 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

The difference between fresh and dry isn’t that big, nowhere near big enough to cause you never to trip on dry but to get blasted on fresh with roughly a similar dosage.

Weird.

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28150201 - 01/21/23 08:26 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
why take harmala? MAO is not a problem with shrooms.

syrian rue is great with mushrooms
syrian rue and I think harmala makes the shrooms twice as strong
and it enheances the trip

better tracers
better mental trip
maybe not better mental trip but stronger and more enhanced visuals desirable sometimes especially for variety
it's like chocolate

--------------------
with our love with our love we could save the world

Edited by Ferdinando (01/21/23 08:28 AM)

OfflineJazzJackrabbit
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: Ferdinando]
    #28155008 - 01/24/23 06:50 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Unfortunately for me, still no visuals. Tempted to try other strains

--------------------

OfflineJazzJackrabbit
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #28166946 - 02/01/23 12:12 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Oh boy do I have a curve ball...
A friend and I prepared a Peganum Harmala tea from seeds.
Tek used was boiling with lemon and adding water 3 times then boiling down to a very bitter and disgusting coffee looking liquid.

Friend was having CEV, OEV and a full blown psychedelic experience with visions and lessons.

I had 0 visions, open or closed. All I had was intense body buzz and an unparalleled nausea.

Anyone experience the lack of visuals like myself?

I don't seem to get them on any dose of mushrooms or rue

--------------------

OfflineBardy
Male

#28166977 - 02/01/23 01:13 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Are you currently taking, or have you taken recently any other drugs or alcohol? Taking other serotonergic drugs, and even regular alcohol use I think can diminish the effects to the point where you feel a body high, and maybe some confusion or a stoning effect, but with no visions. 

I’ve had the same thing happen to me after smoking too much weed regularly, and drinking regularly, along with dosing shrooms once a month. It’s similar to MDMA in the way that you can lose the magic for a while if you don’t abstain from substance use enough. I’m not sure if it’s like this for everyone, but it happened to me.

It sounds like the mushrooms are having an effect on you, so it’s not a case of you being ‘immune to psilocybin’ in my opinion.

Have you tried other psychedelics? I’d be surprised if LSD didn’t have your brain perceiving all sorts of distortions.

OfflineJazzJackrabbit
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: Bardy]
    #28169967 - 02/02/23 09:14 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

No drugs, no alcohol.

I didn't try any other psychedelics

--------------------

OfflineBardy
Male

#28170190 - 02/03/23 01:33 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

That’s interesting.. maybe you should try growing your own cactus and seeing if that works, or try getting a hold of some LSD. I haven’t been around these forums long, but I haven’t heard of LSD not working for people.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #28170202 - 02/03/23 02:18 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Some people have a naturally high tolerance to psychedelics. Some rare few are even immune.

You know some people are naturally born without any 5HT2A receptors at all? It's very rare, but it happens. Those people would be biologically unable to trip.

OfflineBardy
Male

Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: nooneman]
    #28170223 - 02/03/23 02:48 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Holy shit, never heard of that!
Quote:

nooneman said:
Some people have a naturally high tolerance to psychedelics. Some rare few are even immune.

You know some people are naturally born without any 5HT2A receptors at all? It's very rare, but it happens. Those people would be biologically unable to trip.

That’s amazing, I did not know that. I guess those people could use Salvia? Are there any other psychedelics that don’t act on 5HT2a?

OfflineJazzJackrabbit
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: nooneman]
    #28174430 - 02/06/23 06:13 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:

Really?! That is so odd.
I never been able to get visuals. The quest continues ... for science.

--------------------

OfflineTimeTraveller
Stranger
    #28174864 - 02/06/23 12:29 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

JazzJackrabbit said:
Unfortunately for me, still no visuals. Tempted to try other strains

Lmao how much do you weigh?

OfflineNeurotech
Stranger

Re: Unable to trip!! Help me please!! [Re: TimeTraveller] * 1
    #28175023 - 02/06/23 03:33 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Latest research shows that body weight does not matter. Just psilocybin amount.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom