Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRiskandTrepidation
Stranger
What are the best and worst things that psychedelics have done to you, personally?
    #28173140 - 02/05/23 09:17 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Best = major personal transformation, becoming much wiser, healthier, driven and happier?

Worst = HPPD, derealization/depersonalization, triggering a latent schizo/bipolar gene in you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: What are the best and worst things that psychedelics have done to you, personally? [Re: RiskandTrepidation]
    #28173423 - 02/05/23 12:56 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Best - helped me to understand the various states of mind in terms of frame stacking
Worst - got me involved with some difficult people (not psychedelics but speed and coke)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineAbombs
Chaotic Neutral
Male User Gallery

Re: What are the best and worst things that psychedelics have done to you, personally? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28173548 - 02/05/23 02:42 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Best = conquered fear of death/mortality
Worse= thought I had a second  "ego" in my compounded over many trips to the point I thought ego death would be the end of me and he would take over me.

Scary at the time

OfflineT.Leary
Traveller
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: What are the best and worst things that psychedelics have done to you, personally? [Re: Abombs]
    #28175154 - 02/06/23 05:39 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Best = Started mindfulness meditation, yoga and they gave me the experience of getting closer to the pure form of sensory perception of my nervous system, leading to a kind of reintegration of my feelings, thoughts and physical sensations.

Worst = In a time of much LSD consumption, my stress level rose at some point without me consciously noticing it, which caused me to have problems finding myself from time to time, I was looking for something in me that didn't need to be looked for. I've partly distanced me from myself and haven't given my mind enough rest.

--------------------
Let go without being attracted or repelled, stay calm and let the experience take you where it wants to go.

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
Male User Gallery

Re: What are the best and worst things that psychedelics have done to you, personally? [Re: T.Leary]
    #28176809 - 02/07/23 08:55 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Not sure if this is a positive or a negative but the ego death has made me unafraid of actual death to the point that suicide probably wouldn't be that much a bad deal. I have very casual ideas on suicide that most people would find extremely dark. I don't want to get into details here, but yeah.

For positives, I'm usually in a much better mood post-trip and am able to take on the world with a "fresh slate" emotionally.

--------------------

OfflineFishOilTheKid
Ascended
 User Gallery

Re: What are the best and worst things that psychedelics have done to you, personally? [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #28179091 - 02/09/23 09:08 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I had found God.  One night, during a mushroom trip, I heard a female voice ask, "Will you die for them to know, or will you keep a secret?"  I gave my life...  That choice birthed me into a new experience of oneness where there is no boundary between other people and my mind.  I still suffer from being ridiculed, climbed on, pulled on, etc. 

Offlinezora
Blissful
 User Gallery

Loc: Swiss
Re: What are the best and worst things that psychedelics have done to you, personally? [Re: FishOilTheKid]
    #28179177 - 02/09/23 10:01 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Best: Amazing!
Best night off my life were being on psychedelics. Saw my past - ,my childhood, my love ones, family members who have past away and able to mourn them with joy, seeing problems more clearly, watching the nature look like heaven, able to party hard, relax, just have fun, able to see thought someone and connect  and list goes on. And I feel next few weeks - I feel so much better in the world - things just look more beautiful and amazing and ego also goes down. And  time flows in a mellow way. 

But negatives also exist, it takes me away from reality and really have to think hard and more thoroughly to get back in reality.  I feel lost more than sometimes.  I lose the next day after being on  psychedelics and need to wind down; which is heavy on the body and mind. I miss the time with my family and friends; since I so focused on myself which make me selfish. I disengage with family and friends and lose the connection with them because my focus and goals change I lose control of my personal goals in life and make new ones which which change the next psychedelics use - lol. Work also takes impact in negative way. At end I feel I am doing good but am I really??

All in all- i am a beast - a good one; so i can see the negatives and take full control to make sure i don't fall off my lift path and stay in touch with my family and friends - always.

Edited by zora (02/09/23 09:08 PM)

OfflineGrungeman17
Male

Loc: usa
Re: What are the best and worst things that psychedelics have done to you, personally? [Re: zora]
    #28179328 - 02/09/23 11:29 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

The best things its done for me is probably save my life (suicide/addiction) and give meaning to alot of thing in this world I can't help but find meaningless. Its helpped me get in shape and lose weight. It help me plan, map, and plot things with clarity when I could find the focus to use pen and paper more often. I've been able to turn a few close buddys on after growing, and they had life altering experiences that they associate partly with my endeavors and research. I got a little ace up my sleeve with the knowledge I took and still take from here.

Worst: meh, in my youthful 20's I went hard at some music fests and had alot of mixed vibes with some people who I otherwise could have conncted with had I been sober and less zooted out on whatever. I still don't have too many regrets with psychs. I have been able to avoid any real negative consequences by instilling many sentiments of knowledge this site has offered over the years. I wish I wouldnt have been such a kid at the candy store experiencing fests as a first timer. I would have rather had the connections looking back. Its ok. I still made plenty. But you know...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck