Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleGenericHero
crap dangit this sucks!

Re: đźš” The Official "Cops Who Kill / Or Commit Crimes" Thread [Re: Thomas Envisio]
    #28142773 - 01/16/23 12:13 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Jesus, maybe someone will shank him in prison.

--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

Re: đźš” The Official "Cops Who Kill / Or Commit Crimes" Thread [Re: GenericHero]
    #28145668 - 01/18/23 09:35 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

Re: đźš” The Official "Cops Who Kill / Or Commit Crimes" Thread [Re: Thomas Envisio]
    #28147387 - 01/19/23 12:50 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

Re: The Official "Cops Who Kill / Or Commit Crimes" Thread [Re: Thomas Envisio]
    #28160382 - 01/27/23 07:12 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

#28160431 - 01/27/23 07:47 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

In case anyone cannot see some subtle details here, let's just ask a few questions:

1. What percentage of these criminal cops were on TRT Therapy and/or additional Steroids?
2. What percentage of these criminal cops are successful, repeat offenders as COPS? If you think their bosses and the bosses of their bosses are not also involved, you are sadly mistaken to the point of being mentally deprived.
3. Did anyone notice the name-calling while engaging in violence?
4. Did anyone notice the lack of formal de-escalation steps?
5. Did anyone notice the lack of EOF (Escalation Of Force) steps?

#TheBlueShameIsReal.

You cops deserve worse than Cell 99.

Edited by Thomas Envisio (01/28/23 02:41 PM)

InvisibleGenericHero
crap dangit this sucks!

#28162131 - 01/28/23 10:38 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

i watched some of the footage this morning. i didn't finish. that stuff makes my heat race. poor guy. rip

--------------------
halfass mycology

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

Re: The Official "Cops Who Kill / Or Commit Crimes" Thread [Re: GenericHero]
    #28186410 - 02/13/23 11:03 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

InvisibleGenericHero
crap dangit this sucks!

#28187014 - 02/14/23 11:22 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Nice, they're being real transparent about it.

--------------------
halfass mycology

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

Re: The Official "Cops Who Kill / Or Commit Crimes" Thread [Re: GenericHero]
    #28189708 - 02/16/23 02:55 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

#28192999 - 02/18/23 12:27 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

#28195907 - 02/20/23 11:00 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

#28200221 - 02/23/23 06:09 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

#28203482 - 02/25/23 04:45 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
    #28203484 - 02/25/23 04:53 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Thomas Envisio said:
Speaking of cops who commit crimes...

Elite Metropolitan police officer David Carrick revealed as serial rapist
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/16/metropolitan-police-officer-david-carrick-revealed-as-serial-rapist

It's time to speak up and address this...

There’s personal trauma in my life that heavily relates to this. Happened when I was very young, but the predator is now a sheriff. I’ve never gone to the police about it because I doubt they would listen to me. I hear he’s a pretty crooked cop as well.

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

Re: đźš” The Official "Cops Who Kill / Or Commit Crimes" Thread [Re: vandago]
    #28203491 - 02/25/23 05:07 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
There’s personal trauma in my life that heavily relates to this. Happened when I was very young, but the predator is now a sheriff. I’ve never gone to the police about it because I doubt they would listen to me. I hear he’s a pretty crooked cop as well.

Then the only real option is to meet with an attorney in-person. I know what trauma is like. Instead of allowing this to go un-addressed, I encourage you to speak up. Imagine who else this sheriff has messed up, and who he will continue to mess up. It's better for you to intervene and stop him now, saving others from potential suffering.

If you go to Google and search for your city name or county name plus "attorney," you should be able to find someone to at least consult with. The first consultation is free, or at least it's supposed to be free. Always ask at the start of the conversation. If you can't find an attorney in your city, which is a possibility, you may search for the surrounding cities and counties. If you're more comfortable with a video conference over the internet, that is oftentimes an option. Your goal should not necessarily be to receive financial reward, although you should have access to that. Your goal should be justice and to prevent other people from becoming victims. You should call an attorney today or Monday at the very latest.

You're not alone. There are many, many people who have suffered by the actions of corrupt cops, including sheriffs. Good luck!

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#28203508 - 02/25/23 05:42 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

It’s not so simple…

I’ve told my mother and doctors and psyches. My mom says it would be detrimental in the long run. You don’t understand how these kind of cops operate. They plant evidence, and do a lot off camera.

My step dad was also a cop. He was forced into retirement and relieved of his duties because he was caught menacing and stalking women on a regular basis. My mom being one of them, and no one ever believed my mom. He convinced the entire city she was batshit crazy while he gas lit her.

He told me a lot of stories of what they did. He said a lot of drugs were a thing, he said you had to know what to look out for, so a lot of them did drugs during police academy stages.

He also said black people were regularly beaten, sometimes to death. He said they would actually remove them from their cells, and transport them to their dead relatives graves, and gang stomp them. He said he’s beaten quite a few people he didn’t want to, only because he was part of the pack and didn’t want shamed. He knew morals could get him killed or shunned. He didn’t have morals, he had a thirst for power. He made the moral part up to cover what he really didn’t want was kicked off the force. He did 6 months for stalking, he still gets his retirement.

He used to come home with so many weapons. There was junk everywhere. Spent most nights at the bar gambling and doing cocaine. Especially at the bowling alley. All the cops did in this town.

Now mind you a lot of his stories are from the 80s and 90s, but they’re not too far advanced since then. His son is now a sheriff, that’s stricken to desk work because he took a dude on a back road, told the dude if he fought like a man he wouldn’t arrest him. Dude fought like a man alright, and fucked my step brother up horribly. Broke his arm ribs and jaw. Step brother calls for back up  and arrests the guy. Dudes still in prison and step brother just watches prisoners

No one would listen to me if I said anything, and if they did it could get my family hurt. We aren’t related anymore because my mom left the pig, but there’s a lot of tight lips about everything.

InvisibleThomas Envisio
Artist

#28203511 - 02/25/23 05:54 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
It’s not so simple…

I’ve told my mother and doctors and psyches. My mom says it would be detrimental in the long run. You don’t understand how these kind of cops operate. They plant evidence, and do a lot off camera.

My step dad was also a cop. He was forced into retirement and relieved of his duties because he was caught menacing and stalking women on a regular basis. My mom being one of them, and no one ever believed my mom. He convinced the entire city she was batshit crazy while he gas lit her.

He told me a lot of stories of what they did. He said a lot of drugs were a thing, he said you had to know what to look out for, so a lot of them did drugs during police academy stages.

He also said black people were regularly beaten, sometimes to death. He said they would actually remove them from their cells, and transport them to their dead relatives graves, and gang stomp them. He said he’s beaten quite a few people he didn’t want to, only because he was part of the pack and didn’t want shamed. He knew morals could get him killed or shunned. He didn’t have morals, he had a thirst for power. He made the moral part up to cover what he really didn’t want was kicked off the force. He did 6 months for stalking, he still gets his retirement.

He used to come home with so many weapons. There was junk everywhere. Spent most nights at the bar gambling and doing cocaine. Especially at the bowling alley. All the cops did in this town.

Now mind you a lot of his stories are from the 80s and 90s, but they’re not too far advanced since then. His son is now a sheriff, that’s stricken to desk work because he took a dude on a back road, told the dude if he fought like a man he wouldn’t arrest him. Dude fought like a man alright, and fucked my step brother up horribly. Broke his arm ribs and jaw. Step brother calls for back up  and arrests the guy. Dudes still in prison and step brother just watches prisoners

No one would listen to me if I said anything, and if they did it could get my family hurt. We aren’t related anymore because my mom left the pig, but there’s a lot of tight lips about everything.

Okay. Hear me out, then. Presume for a moment that I can deal with crooked cops, and people of far higher caliber than cops. If I know I can deal with them, I have to have a strategy uniquely tailored for each individual. That means taking the high ground. That means seeking distance initially so I can operate and do the things necessary to hold the high ground. You probably need to relocate. In fact, that sounds like an excellent idea filled with adventure and many challenges. Those challenges can lead to re-birth for you and possibly your mom.

I would encourage you to look for a city in a different state, and possibly a different region. It doesn't have to be a fancy house or a fancy apartment. You can just find something simple for the first few months. Hopefully, it will be located within walking distance to a hospital and your attorney. Remember, corrupt cops stick with one another very, very frequently. That's partly how they get away with all of these crimes. You need to get into a city that has no cop problems, if such a thing exists in your nation.

Get connected with at least one attorney. Someone lively. Someone honest. Someone bold. Take things one breath at a time, and continue pursuing justice. You sound like you know what to do, but you lack the motivation. Be motivated! Get this guy off the streets. Go for justice and be bold and without fear. Start looking for an attorney today, and anticipate some money-loving, shallow attorneys to be in your midst at first. Choose every step carefully, but without being impacted by the stress. Go for it!

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#28205124 - 02/26/23 09:05 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

They’re not going to believe an 8 time felon that waited 34 years to stand up on another state and call out a cop for something he probably doesn’t even remember. It’s over and I would never bring it back to light, it’s pure hell. There’s no fixing it.

And all cops are corrupt. It’s a thin blue line. That line is not dotted. There’s no precinct you could “flee” where a cop that’s gunning for you can’t make one phone call and have the north half of state watching you.

Sad to say if what he gets away with flies, then me saying anything would be a laughable accusation, and my family isn’t moving any time soon.

However, regardless, I’m relocating one day. Motivation has nil to do. It’s the anchor of owning a house and having 5 pets, im in limbo right now. I was un motivated years ago, but the process has been a shit storm.

Cops don’t fuck with me here anymore though. They haven’t for sometime. They seem more understanding they should de escalate or ask me how they can help. I’m on the road 12 hours a day and I have a squeaky clean everything as of the last 6 years.

If I know I’m going to win in getting a cops ass handed to him I will.  My least favorite incarceration, but my favorite delouse.

I hear a higher rank tell a rookie to snag me out of holding and strip search me and toss me in the cold shower. All of the sudden this hotshot piece of shit jumps up beaming “ I GET TO SEARCH HIM “

It just set off the raspiest vibes with his pencil mustache.

So I took all my clothes off, needle dick springing… “officer? How does it feel to be a paid kidnapper and rapist?”

Him “I’ve never kidnapped or raped anyone you scum piece of shit.”

Me: “Well, you have a certain look about you, and you sure jumped up and raised your hand to bring me into this bathroom ass naked. And guess what? I’ve never once put on a 38 weapon bondage suit, jumped in my loud ass suped up neon light rave mobile just to stop someone random and not only steal their drugs, but then proceed to grab their genitals in public, cram them into your ravemobile, bring them to a castle in which you lock two dudes in a bathroom with 1 toilet and no hot water? I dunno dude, standing next to you naked, I don’t feel like a criminal”

Not a word was said between me and that piece of shit for my 6 months there, he got fired nine months later for taking inmates back to an oil well and fucking them. Rape. He left all the condoms.

InvisibleTonydanzawillpay
compared to what

#28205135 - 02/26/23 09:22 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

:rofl2:

--------------------
Eat everyday

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: đźš” The Official "Cops Who Kill / Or Commit Crimes" Thread [Re: Tonydanzawillpay]
    #28205144 - 02/26/23 09:25 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Tonydanzawillpay said:
:rofl2:

Not sure what part of that story you found funny, seems pretty fucked to me.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | Next > | Last >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom