Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Euthanasia a human right * 1
    #28146512 - 01/18/23 07:42 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Warning, don't read this if you're depressed or faint of heart. I'm not joking.

I really think all adults should have access to compassionate euthanasia if they see fit. This fairy tale idea that our ridiculously short lives in this violent, pain ridden dystopia have any value whatsoever is not objective and goes against logical scientific thinking. It's childlike magical thinking to assume that all human life has value and meaning and that if you don't want to be here then something is wrong with you. No. This is a hellhole, plain as day. Most of us do nothing for our short life span but work, prepare for work, sleep or try to sleep, and experience inevitable pain, tragedies, violence, drudgery, poverty and diseases with our artificial personalities and surface relationships. Human emotions here are just a farce because our tiny life spans of nothing but work basically render us walking dead anyway. People cry over loss of other humans? Give me a break, we are all corpses. There is no point to this and once you see this hades for what it is, you can't unsee it. At best we are just a blood soaked stepping stone on the genetic path to some higher life form with advanced technology. At worst we are an abomination doomed to self destruct and take everything with us. Either way at this point it's rabid planet of the apes and no adult should be forced to be here if they don't want to be.

Say someone has lived 40 long miserable years working and suffering their life away for nothing and nothing ever gets better and they are tired of seeing horror and violence all the time. Due to other people's ridiculous inability to face death they're stuck here and even if they wanted to override the guilt their ignorant families place upon them,they couldn't at least have the blessing of a nice peaceful, clean, efficient death in a medical setting. It's wrong.. Basic autonomy when it comes to whether we exist or not should be the most fundamental human right next to water and shelter, full stop. When you're a grown adult and you are just done here, you should be able to sit in a recliner with a nice blanket in a euthanasia center and have the technician put a needle in your arm and that's the last pain you ever feel. We even give this blessing to animals and convicts of terrible crimes yet good people who have had enough get no mercy whatsoever! It's absurd! Those poor souls who haven't wanted to be here for a long time (if ever) are stuck doing horrific things to themselves to make the nightmare end. In my tenure in the ER I saw so many botched attempts end in even worse suffering and i just can't believe we don't have some options for people beyond blasting them with marginally effective chemicals and telling them they're sick for seeing the world as it really is.
On a similar subject I think the funniest thing in the world is these murderers being afraid of lethal injection vs being in a cage for the rest of their lives 😂 how fucking stupid can they be? Even animals have the sense to lose their will to live in captivity. And the state sees lethal injection as a punishment? How on nightmare earth is it punishment in any way? So many good people would beg for the opportunity to get lethal injection vs having to blow their heads off or jump off a building and yet the state gives the peace needle to killers for free! It's unreal.

I think we should set up centers where a couple pre-death counseling sessions and some measure of sobriety are the only requirement to have a peaceful exit. Also, people who guilt others for not wanting to exist in this hell should be ashamed of themselves for being so utterly selfish as to force someone to suffer just because they have attachment problems.

Am I way off base here because I'm unable to see this any other way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #28147214 - 01/19/23 10:21 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

:hug:

if you are not willing to blow your brains out, you should not opt for euthanasia.

Death is 100% definitive
Euthanized is 100% murder or suicide

there are no mitigating aspects to the death itself.

So only if you are willing to meet a violent but merciful end, would you qualify for a gentle death.

Anonymous #1

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #28149540 - 01/20/23 08:11 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I feel for people who don't have chemical and medical knowledge necessary to find best euthanasia methods in absence of responsible and truly objective medical professionals. Gunshots are gruesome and unreliable. I've seen plenty of people with failed or prolonged deaths from self inflicted gsw. Whereas simply letting nature take its course in isolated northerly areas is infinitely more effective. Medically induced coma in mountain water is not survivable unless some cretin decides to "save you" and drags you back to this festering hole. Reminds me of that pop imagery of hell where a sea of the moaning damned keep trying to grab and pull down anyone that attempts to ascend.
Funny.. I saved a guy from hanging once. He thanked me. Now I feel guilty as I helped to condemn him to another 30-40 years in hades.

Anonymous #3

#28155091 - 01/24/23 08:02 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

It’s a sin. Anyone who wants euthanasia is guilty of the sin of suicide. Anyone who gives euthanasia to someone else is guilty of the crime of First degree murder. Anyone who supports it is guilty of a sin. It’s a sin to support sin.

Anonymous #2

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #3] * 3
    #28155420 - 01/24/23 12:18 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
It’s a sin. Anyone who wants euthanasia is guilty of the sin of suicide. Anyone who gives euthanasia to someone else is guilty of the crime of First degree murder. Anyone who supports it is guilty of a sin. It’s a sin to support sin.

its a sin to pretend you're God and judge people in His place.

Anonymous #3

#28155468 - 01/24/23 12:49 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

its a sin to pretend you're God and judge people in His place.

Well it looks like you just did the same thing then. But I already know for a fact that suicide is a sin. So my point remains.

Anonymous #4

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #28155542 - 01/24/23 01:21 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I thought we were all sinners in the eyes of the Lord and only through the Lord can you find absolution. That means with the right heart, intention and dedication that it could not be a damnable sin

Anonymous #3

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #28155584 - 01/24/23 01:51 PM (1 year, 2 months ago)

Mortal sin. We are all sinners. But you are suppose to ask for forgiveness after you have sinned and change your ways and not do the same sin anymore after you ask for forgiveness for it. Pre-meditated asking for forgiveness does not work. If you plan ahead to ask for forgiveness before you commit a mortal sin then that does not work. Because your not really sorry. And it’s pre-meditated. Someone who is actually sorry for a sin is someone who did the sin in the past. Not someone who is planning to do it in the future. You are basically talking about trying to out smart God.

Anonymous #4

#28156485 - 01/25/23 04:01 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

No I'm talking about Christians not understanding their god. I think the book is very flawed and the religion itself doesn't "get it" because if Jesus was a real person then he studied all religions. Literally travelling the world studying theology. That's what historical context indicates. If that's true and you want to pretend he's the actual All-Father of the universe then following in his path means doing so on your own accord. Using your heart and mind. Forgiveness starts with the self.

Anonymous #5

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #28156525 - 01/25/23 05:21 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

I can't be bothered to work out posting anonymously.

A friend recently died after enduring months of pain and humiliation through Motor Neurone Disease.  By the time he wanted the release of death, it was too late to go to Dignitas and the primitive law here in the UK (in my belief, forced on us by the religious beliefs of a minority) left him treated worse than an animal.

I have a 'living will' requesting pain relief only in the event that I face little hope of recovery and can't speak for myself, but euthanasia is of course not an option, so even then my death will involve a slow decline into nothingness.

I realise that some / many are afraid of death, but having truly faced it in the past I know that sometimes living is a lot more scary.

Out of interest, exactly which god are we referring to by the way?  Who decides which of the many gods accepted by our species gets to set the rules?  And don't even get me started on the idea of original sin - what sort of psychopath would judge its supposed creation simply for the act of being born?

Anonymous #5

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #28156526 - 01/25/23 05:21 AM (1 year, 2 months ago)

LOL - didn't realise it'd be anonymous by default!

Anonymous #6

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #28172428 - 02/04/23 06:26 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Hitler had a solution.  The crime rate sure went down after hitler.  I wonder if there could ever be a final solution for some of the degeneracy in america just without criminalizing races this time.  Its like he almost got it right.  The govt always talks about keeping the murder rate low in the short term, but I think it'd be better to look at it not as the total number but the ratio of scumbags to people that aren't scumbags and we'd all benefit from a massive execution but since we live in an unjust society where its illegal to lock them in a building somewhere and fill it with cyanide gas, unfortunately many poor tortured people have to resort to killing them off one here and there as a survival plan.  Most of the time I think these "murder" victims deserved every bit of what they got and can suck shit smeared aidsy devil dick and burn in hell.  Killing scumbags is your god given inalienable right which should be excersized once in a while and needs to be added to the bill or rights.  Plus I hear you can get mad dogecoin on the darkweb for internal organs too.

Anonymous #2

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #28173222 - 02/05/23 10:16 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Hitler had a solution.

My father had a solution too: after the liberation, keep the gassing-crematoria of Birkenau running for 1 week more, ran by volunteer slave laborers from, the camp paid richly, and use that week to run the top-30,000 nazis of the reich up the flue.

I've always resisted that barbarism but, now that i'm older, it would have gotten rid of a whole lot of problems.

hitler had no solution, he had a ponzi scheme that fell.

Anonymous #6

#28174483 - 02/06/23 07:13 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I disagree and wish there was a more forceful government here.  Maybe they could round up all burglars and vandals and people that light shit on fire and saw their arms and legs off with a chainsaw.  Instead USA is a cesspool of degeneracy.  The govt instead protects these people and even uses them to indirectly destroy civilizations making everyone else suffer and then blasts the airwaves and cable lines with the stupidity that causes this type of behavior.  The middle east countries that the USA bombs for oil, at least know how to take their trash out.  Why do we deserve to live in a garbage can.

Anonymous #7

#28194204 - 02/19/23 08:18 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I wouldn't go so far as to say euthanasia is murder, but..
A doctor (I am one) should be there to put a patient or of his or her misery. We are not there to end one's life, simply because he/she feels life has run its course.. If that is the case, the person (not a patient) should have other means to end life, by assisted suicide for instance. Latter is allowed in Germany, euthanasia is not..

Anonymous #7

#28194211 - 02/19/23 08:25 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Anybody who wants to end their life, because they feels it's come to a stand still or they can't take the shot that goes on in the world, can do so with a few morphine pills. These are easily obtained from your gp. All you have to say, is that you are in excruciating pain.
Anybody who is no longer able to be saved by medicine, can (and should have the option to) opt for euthanasia or at least a painless death..

Anonymous #3

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #28196886 - 02/21/23 12:41 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Medicine should save you. Not kill you. If a medicine kills you then that’s poison and not medicine. Murder is a crime and you shouldn’t use medicine to put someone to sleep to death just because they are depressed.

Anonymous #8

#28213505 - 03/04/23 03:00 AM (1 year, 25 days ago)

How does a self inflicted gsw not kill a person? Did they use a bb gun?

Anonymous #6

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #28214037 - 03/04/23 12:01 PM (1 year, 24 days ago)

They used Zyklon B on druggies that steal copper wire for meth and then burned them.

Anonymous #8

Re: Euthanasia a human right [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #28214119 - 03/04/23 12:51 PM (1 year, 24 days ago)

What the heck u talkin about?

Im not asking about meth or drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag