Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinereidy_vancolo
Bassist

Loc: On my way to save the wor...
Alcohol And Shrooms
    #2810543 - 06/20/04 05:00 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hi i just read something that made me think back to when i last tripped with my friends, i had already taken mine and was having a great time and i was waiting for our other friend to come so he could join in and when he arrived he was absolutely blootered and i wasnt sure if it would work or not but it did and he seemed to have an great time (half five in the morning in a semi detached house and hes running up and down the stairs shoulting lol), when hes drunk he seems to be annoying/fun loving and i think the shrooms just brought it out even more. any way i just wondered if any one else has experienced this and is it any different (possibly dangerous) i dont personaly plan on doing this but i just thought id ask just for future reference thanks

--------------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
Re: Alcohol And Shrooms [Re: reidy_vancolo]
    #2810595 - 06/20/04 06:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I think it all depends on your metabolism and what you want from the experience. You know best how your body deals wiht alcohol. But I do think that alcohol will cloud a psychedelic experience; when you're piss drunk that is. A couple of beers probably won't do too much harm.
It seems weird to me though to mix a mind-altering substance with something mind-numbing. But it will probably make for fun times; all depends what you want out of your trips.

Mind you: I've never tried this myself so let's hope to see more replies.

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #2810853 - 06/20/04 09:51 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I wouldnt recomend alcohol while doing shrooms, after all alcohol is a depressant and could increase your chances of a bad trip or even dull it.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #2814147 - 06/21/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I had both experiences. The good one was at a nature-party. I drunk at least 4 liters of beer then a cave at a small mountain came to my mind, about 100 meters away, from which they have talked of. I withdrew to that cave and ate my shroomies. About 4 to 5 grams. It was on my early shroom-days and I wanted them to work. So I ate all I brought with me. I lied down and looked into the sky, fearing they wouldn't work. It was dark already. After about 15 minutes, kablamm, the sky and the trees fractalized, orange-green circles pixelized the surrounding and astonishing CEVs made me catching for air :laugh:
Great black-grey trip. Totally fragmented reality, but then it got really cold and I had to walk down to the fireplace. What an adventure, my legs could barely carry me and as I got near the fire, it totally blinded me with its light and the overwhelming colors.
Badly, the party for me was over as I was not able to communicate anymore. Sometimes, time ran fast forward and sometimes it stood almost still. A bit scary and paranoid for me and I was very happy as a friend went home, which whom I could drive back.

On the other hand, I once ate some shroomies as I was a little depressed on alcohol alone at home. Wasn't a good set, so the trip went in direction of depression, too.

For analyzing a trip and keeping bright mood, it's best none or very less alcohol. Not even for the beginning nausea, also for the come-down, when your mind finds a potent brain to settle down again :laugh:
A little alcohol is, imho, not bad, because it softens the start-up a little bit.

Blessings

--------------------
Though lovers be lost love shall not  And death shall have no dominion
"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."Martin Luther King, Jr.
'Acceptance is the absolute key - at that moment you gain freedom and you gain power and you gain courage'

Offlinekilgore_trout
Stranger
    #2814808 - 06/21/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

could increase your chances of puking

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2814922 - 06/21/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think it's a good idea- but it really depends on the purpose of taking the drugs. Do you just want to get fucked up or do you want to have a clear psychedelic experience?

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: Alcohol And Shrooms [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2815502 - 06/21/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I,ve drank alcohol with shrooms and it just makes me stupid,its like you dont care,even if its your best friend u would fight him or kill him or someone if they fucked with u,At least thats how it makes me after about 10 budlights.If i did drink with shrooms i wouldent drink much.
One night at my frinds hunting camp we had a little party and i had about 9 fresh cube,s that i had just picked.I ate them all,then drank about a 12 pack of bud.One of my frinds got drunk and started talking about intemidation,how he ran around kicking peoples asses n shit.He went outside and i kept hering him saying shit like fuck that mother fucker he wont come out here ,he,s a pussy i thout i was hering things i went out side and told him i wasent a fucking pussy and he put his arms up and tried to spear me i was way to fucked up to be fighting,then he got up and punched me twice on the side of my head and i just fliped out and grabed his head as fast and as hard as i could and started kneeing him in the face then i blacked out.When i came to he was a bloody mess laying on the ground.My frinds say i slamed him on the ground and started hiting him while he was screeming.They said when he screemed i started screeming and i got a stick and started hitting his face with it.Then one of my other friends tryed to pull me off and i punched him and knocked him out.so they just let me go and eventually i calmed down.I almost killed my friend over nothing,he wasent even saying that shit about me. THAT WAS FUCKED UP I felt really bad. after about two years he finally forgave me. !!!I NEVER DRANK WITH SHROOMS AGAIN!!! now im kinda scared every time i do shrooms.

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: Alcohol And Shrooms [Re: DEATH666]
    #2815642 - 06/21/04 10:35 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Thats just one of many fucked up nights now im a little fucked up in the head

OfflinesHrOoMeRrR420
Narcotics Agent
Male

Loc: Canada
    #2816362 - 06/22/04 06:54 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Well, Ive heard a few stories of this around here in Ontario...

First off, I heard about one guy eating a 1\8 and drinking a 26er, he walked home and took his cloths off before he went inside....

Second, I heard of one guy who also ate 1\8 and drank a 26er (this was big news around here) he started freaking out and punching random people in the face at a bush party (he was even punching chicks) everybody just ran away from him. My friend was there but I wasnt. I later met up with him that night and he phoned the ambulance and told them where the bush party had bein and that there was probably a guy there that needed some help. The next day we talk to 3-4 different people on the phone and they all say that the ambulance found him dead floating in the river beside the firepit and they revived him at 1:00 am in the morning.....

All in all... eat your mushies... drink your booze...
Don't bother mixing the two..

oh yea.. there was also this one guy that ate a 1\8 and drank some liquor and he ended up going to the hospital and getting his stomach pumped..

Edited by sHrOoMeRrR420 (06/22/04 06:57 AM)

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

#2817117 - 06/22/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Damn.....alcohol is poison. That is gnarly what you did to your friend, i'm glad he forgave you and you don't mix the 2 anymore.

I have decided not to get drunk anymore, and just have maybe 1-4 drinks every once in awhile. Alcohol just numbs you, while the natural entheogens help you to blossom. :smile:

--------------------

Invisibleboeha
explorer

#2817408 - 06/22/04 02:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Phishgrrl said:
Alcohol just numbs you

So true ...

I had a drinking binge a week ago; and it only reminded me that alcohol to mushrooms is like a funeral to a wedding...

Ugh... That hangover I had last time is right up there in the top 5 of worst hangovers ever.
I couldn't even stand the sunlight anymore; too heavy!

I hate alcohol.
Everytime I drink it I remember why I decided not to drink it anymore.
( weird conclusion, isn't it ? :wink: ) :ooo:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

Re: Alcohol And Shrooms [Re: boeha]
    #2817653 - 06/22/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

:lol: I so hear you. I have done that more times than I usually care to admit or remember! I love your analogy of weddings and funerals. That is right on. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineWebLiZaRD
NatureLover
Loc: Smyrna
    #2817747 - 06/22/04 04:09 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

In Turkey everyone knows that "You should never mix dry with wet" . Here dry = weed and wet = alcohol but the main sense here is never mix nature's gifts with human-made synthetics...

Alcohol shades your wisdom and take out your pure-animal side. I think this can explain whole thing... (I don't mean 1 or 2 beers)

--------------------
"Come, come again, whoever you are, come!
Heathen, fire worshipper or idolatrous, come!
Come even if you broke your penitence a hundred times,
Ours is the portal of hope, come as you are."

Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi - Alternative spellings: Mawlana, or Mowlana, and Jalal Al-Din, or Jalaluddin
The great Anatolian philosopher, poet and the father of the Mevlevi sect.

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: Alcohol And Shrooms [Re: WebLiZaRD]
    #2817933 - 06/22/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Alcohol is just a very hard and effective narcotic:
it basically shuts down every part in your brain if you take enough of it: motoric skills, inhibitions, control over stomache; it all goes down the drain...

And it has so much negative effects: dehydration, it effects every organ in your body, and it's like a terroristic attack on your liver.

The only thing good about it, is that you can get it cheap and legal...
Sort of like crack. (without the legal part ... hehe :smile: )

And I hate to say this; but that whole illegal-marihuana thing is really getting to me lately!!!!
I've tried to explain to people what bullshit that law really is; but nobody wants to hear my arguments.
They always think that marihuana is forbidden because of public health. BULLSHIT; it's illegal because of racist/economic/syndical reasons and only achieved the opposite of what they were aiming for!
It's a sad world; the enlightened people can never convince the ignorant. Oh well; I'll give it a thought on my next entheogenic experience; just thinkin' that 95% of the people will never know what immense bliss those ultra-dangerous shrooms can bring.
Power to the enlightend shroomerites!!! :smile:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Offlinenickelpenny
journeyman
Re: Alcohol And Shrooms [Re: boeha]
    #2818025 - 06/22/04 05:04 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

If anyone does decide to drink with shrooms please let it be beer and not hard liquour. Beer is fun drunk. Hard liquour just makes you fucked up and then pass out.

OfflineHugh_Jass
pantydealer
Loc: Northern Ireland
Re: Alcohol And Shrooms [Re: nickelpenny]
    #2818113 - 06/22/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

If I trip in a night club I find it very enjoyable to have a drink or two on the come up, it kinda smooths things out. It depends on what type of experience you want to have, I haved to have a light giddy, flirty expericne where maybe I felt more connected with people as it was a nightclub, I have to say tho anymore than 1.5g or so and I wouldnt want to drink.

I ate some stronger mushrooms recently and got very confused on this combination, for the higher doses you need a clear head I think, you're not making the most otherwise.

OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Re: Alcohol And Shrooms [Re: Hugh_Jass]
    #2818987 - 06/22/04 09:23 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"One of my frinds got drunk and started talking about intemidation,how he ran around kicking peoples asses n shit.He went outside and i kept hering him saying shit like fuck that mother fucker he wont come out here ,he,s a pussy"

And you still call this person a friend? I try to put a lot of distance between people like that and myself. Good luck with your life and the people you choose to hang around.

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

Offlinereidy_vancolo
Bassist

Loc: On my way to save the wor...
Re: Alcohol And Shrooms [Re: Grizzy]
    #2819869 - 06/23/04 02:02 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

When my friend had done it he had been fed vodka and cokes all night from his girlfriends aunty but he had only had a small amount of shrooms but it just made him hyper active and sum visual stuff like i said at the start i think most of you are right and it really depends on the person and how they react to the different drugs this also had an unknown factor to him because he had never taken shrooms before either but at least it turned out well and he had a great time

--------------------
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #2819883 - 06/23/04 02:10 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

around here booze with shrooms is VERY common....usually ppl only use around 2gs and go to the bars and shit

OfflineReject
Loc: L'ville
    #2821667 - 06/23/04 04:08 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

One friend of mine had been drinking and decided to trip... we didn't know he had been drinking.

About an hour and a half into the trip, he started getting incredibly violent and loud... he was forgetting who he was, where he was, and everything else.

Nothing good can come of alcohol and shrooms IMO...

--------------------
Any and all references to growing are completely facticious, all pictures shown unless specifically stated are stock photographs found via google image search.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order