Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebushka
Stranger
Wow... it seems like a tough trip getting here
    #2814590 - 06/21/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Looks like I'm finally in, it's seems really tough navigating through all these pages of an unfamiliar site trying to get a post in... must be my state :smile:

I hope I'm still here tomorrow, I have tried to find the right place to post a hello and the pub seems like the place to start.

I feeled very pleased with myself, I got a all in one mushroom pack and have just harvested the second flush of 45 grams of Mexican mushrooms which I must say are really quite poky :smile: bit of a struggle right now to type anything but I'm managing.

BTW Hello all I hope to be soaking in your good advice and site as this growing of shrooms is something I'd like to pursue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Wow... it seems like a tough trip getting here [Re: bushka]
    #2815621 - 06/21/04 10:31 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Welcome, and congrats on the grow.  :smile:  I've gotta say that this is the best site I've run into on the 'net on the subject, in terms of hoarded information content and a helpful community.

Don't worry, you'll get used to all the navigation stuff. :wink:

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds